PDA

View Full Version : Baby @E25

thegoodguys
18-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Wake up early today and nothing to do, drive around and head to eastern 25.
Warm welcome by the manager.
5 out of 5 shows, great Korean girls

Hard to choose coz they all nice, i picked Baby.
Great service, very relax and warm inside the room.

Great looking, angel face, around 21-22
Long straight hair
Beautiful body size 6
Tight pussy
Soft skin
Friendly and not rush.

Great experience and looking forward to her again.

dontneed69
18-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks buddy, Wow, earlybird caught the worm. Nice and clean bed, fresh girl too. Did you make her cums? cheers

thegoodguys
18-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Ya, just on my way for shopping. Very fresh in the morning, I think go there early is better coz they always busy in the weekend afternoon.

the reaper
18-08-2012, 06:38 PM
i guess you ticked 'piece of ass' off your shopping list :smile:

thegoodguys
24-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Back to E25 again tonight, warm welcome from the manager and such a house of fun. So many nice asian girls there, around 7-8 girls but I heard Baby is there tonight so I booked her in again.
Same great service again from her, but I think I am gonna to try some other girls over there too, all good quality and friendly, sometimes very hard to choose.

Brothers, lets live up E25 and hope more great quality girls over there to let us enjoy.

dontneed69
28-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh yeah, visited babe let 9, booked for 1 hour , had a fees drink b4 arrived n have bit chat n drink with the boy n mamasan. All covered man, no bbbj, can't cum for 30 mins ,she knew that I drank n asked me whther I can felt it lol,wtf. Tried so hard... Tried many positions, no daty, only tried kissed her lip, hey me g'guy, my brother not big enough so the pussy not that fit for me n I really need tiny hole thanks.
She not here today for a month as she going back to her own country to make some kimchi, have 2 new jap girls tonight!