PDA

View Full Version : 24 caringbah Dora @ Diamonds Crows Nest

sharpshooter
18-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Went to Diamonds at Crows Nest by chance last night.
I had a line up of 5 including a short "whale" and Yolanda (quite pretty in her little black outfit) who had been reported by other bros regarding her cold services, and I can sort of sense it from her greeting.
I picked the last one came in, her name is Dora, pale skin, tall (170cm) and pretty cute face...the most important part was she seems very friendly.
Dora is a 22yrs old northern Chinese girl with very long legs.
She was willing to please, but it was obvious she needs a lot more on the job training....
From my own experience, I would rate her higher than Chantel@5*(also one of my favourite).

Littlewonder
18-03-2012, 12:33 PM
How about a bit of report on her service what does she do, what are costs, what extras on offer etc.

Niceman 123
18-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Yes, we need more details of her services. Otherwise we do not know whether to see her or not. You seem to be recommending her to brothers here.

Onthebeach
18-03-2012, 08:29 PM
I can see the substance of SHARPSHOOTERS post, I don't need to read a blow by blow account of what transpired in the duration of the punt to figure out that this girl is worth a visit if you like inexperienced cute girls. Their has been rave reviews in this forum about Chantel @ 5*, so if you have read any of them this poster rates Dora higher, so there is a clue.
He declined in choosing a prettier girl due to average reviews of her warmth of personality. (The Girl Named Yolanda) And chose Dora because she was friendly. From reading previous AR's on Diamonds they offer NF sometimes DD and of course you get to have sex with her.
I have had a difference of opinion with SHARPSHOOTER in the past, but I can read between the lines here and find it an honest and very believable post without having to read a review full of a punters self gratification of how many times he made her cum, or how he taught her a new trick. Too many times I think that reviewers in this forum think they are sending a draught copy to a Mens Magazine of a fantasy they have not yet fulfilled to be published in the said magazines forum section. Or they are blatantly talking up the girls services due to their biased relationship with the shop where a girl works. Or they simply get carried away when it comes to relaying their experience to the rest of us.
So no prob with the post, no hyperbole, just an honest account and if you have punted enough I think you know what to do with a girl during your booking without having to hear how slowly someone has pulled down her knickers, or how many times he changed positions as he pumped her like a Stallion would.

woraix
18-03-2012, 08:33 PM
You said she needs a lot more on the job training....

Are you referring to her lack of skills? A bit more elaboration will help.

DeepImpact
18-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Dora is a nice girl. She is slim with a long fringe and a small face for a tall girl which I like. If you like this look I don't think she is going to let you down as she has a good attitude in my opinion.

Niceman 123
18-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Bro. Onthebeach, you are not the one trying the lady and what you said is at most only imaginations of what the writer wants to say. To me, this is pure speculation or guess which may be accurate or may not.

We are not playing a guessing game here and the writer wants brothers here to try the girl, I believe. If that's the case why can't he be more specific and supply more details. I think you two are not twins and how you can read his mind so clearly and vividly. You must have special skills able to know so much by reading between the lines.

Is Chantel of 5 star really the best chinese girl in the market ? I really doubt based on my experience on other girls. If this girl is better or comparable to Chantel then it must be good and highly recommended ? Again I cannot see the logic and reasoning as look is very important to many brothers here one of whom I know is bro. beachy.

I would say it is better for the writer of the thread to explain than another brother who has not tried the girl and know nothing about the girl to interpret what the writer wants to say. This is absurd to me and I am convinced I should believe in speculation or guess.

Onthebeach
18-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Your right Niceman, we are not playing a guessing game here in this forum, that is exactly my point ! Which even in your disagreement with my post you have inadvertently agreed with on a number of points, are you confused? and you have also managed to use your own "imaginations" (sic) and in doing so, you have eluded to the fact that somewhere in sharpshooters post or my own that it has been written that "Is Chantel of 5* really the best chinese girl in the market ?", your words mate, which is nothing but a figment of your imagination because I have not said such a thing and neither has the original poster.
But from what you are saying I feel that in some way you feel offended by my post? Why is that so, my post has no personal connection to you. You are contradicting yourself in your efforts to belittle me, You would not have bothered to suggest, (or "imaginations" (sic) , that I thought I was sharpshooters twin just because I formed an opinion of his candid review, because again as you have pointed out, forgive me for using a quote of your words here ("if this girl is better or comparable to Chantel then it must be good and highly recommended"), I am sorry if your grasp of the English language has somehow thought that I had said the opposite, for that is not the truth. I am more inclined to visit Dora after reading sharpshooters frank assessment of his encounter. More so than if I had read a long winded account of everything performed in the punt. We have both come to the same conclusion from the same information yet somehow my conclusions or "imaginations" (sic) are obsurd and yours are not? The mind boggles.
, secondly, I will be the one trying the lady in the near future after forming my imaginations after reading sharpshooters post, how is it that we have came to the same conclusion yet you say "it is better for the writer of the thread to explain than another brother who has not tried the girl and know nothing about the girl to interpret what the writer wants to say"

BTW I have met Dora in an introduction, held her hand and even recieved a kiss on the cheek from her.

Again, why you think it is ok to interpreted my post in exactly the same manner as I have interpreted sharpshooters is obsurd.

What did I imagine? I will tell you, these words are taken from my post.

Their has been rave reviews in this forum about Chantel @ 5*, so if you have read any of them this poster rates Dora higher, so there is a clue.

What did you imagine? Your words here mate.

If this girl is better or comparable to Chantel then it must be good and highly recommended ?

Any Difference?

Your words once more...

Again I cannot see the logic and reasoning as look is very important to many brothers here one of whom I know is bro. beachy.

I never said looks are not important, what I was saying which you have failed to understand or, you were too consumed with thinking that my post was in some way directed at you and you have taken offence too, was, as sharpshooter clearly states,

Sharpshooter quote,

I had a line up of 5 including a short "whale" and Yolanda (quite pretty in her little black outfit) who had been reported by other bros regarding her cold services, and I can sort of sense it from her greeting.

What did I say ?

He declined in choosing a prettier girl due to average reviews of her warmth of personality. (The Girl Named Yolanda) And chose Dora because she was friendly.

You have somehow used your "imaginations" (sic) to suggest I have said otherwise to fabricate your whole attempted snipe at me. Why you have done so is a mystery? I don't mind if you have a go at me mate, but if you do, get your facts straight and maybe take a little more time in reading the post than taking offence and reacting to something that is not there. That could be interpreted as using your "imaginations" (sic)

I am no mind reader or rocket scientist Niceman, but my mind and "imaginations" (sic) appear to be in very good working order thank you. I hope your not offended because I have defended myself against your assessment of my state of mind and the use of my imagination, Which, if used can make ones punting experience much more worthwhile. And something that is taken away when you have been given blow by blow account of someone elses interpretation or "imaginations (sic) of the punt they have taken and reviewed.

There was no guess work in my assumption of sharpshooters post, it is there in black and white.

As you said , better to let the writer write the story, so, I will write mine, I don't need you to incorrectly interpret mine thanks But as you had misinterpreted my previous post I am sure you will this one.

BTW PEEPS I have had a great day and hope I havn't spoilt yours....Happy punting......

Niceman 123
19-03-2012, 07:55 AM
You can, of course, give your views on the girl (on the look alone I suppose) if you have seen her and, even better, if you have tried her (but you haven't).

Before your posting, there are a few brothers including myself asking for details of the services from the thread's writer but your posting seem to suggest that the supply of details is not necessary because you can read between the lines of the writer of thread that the girl is very good. I must say that I am not convinced and I think there are a lot of brothers here sharing the same views as me. Sorry that my brain is not as good as yours and need some clarifications and details from the writer of this thread.

I never jump to conclusion by reading somebody's post. If I am in doubt, I will ask and seek clarifications. This is my philosophy.

I hope you are not jumping to conclusion that I want to belittle you. I am just stating why I am not convinced with what you said with my reasoning. Other brothers may be convinced but I am not. I usually base my conclusion and inference on facts presented to me and no more.

Happy punting to you as well. Difference in opinion is welcome in this forum and we did have difference in opinion relating to the look of Diana of Aqua before and you have even accused me as being the owner of Aqua in that thread (under the old forum/site) though a lot of brothers come out to say that it is not true.

Thumper
19-03-2012, 08:20 AM
DFK? Odd the new machine says that question was too short

Niceman 123
19-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Dora is a nice girl. She is slim with a long fringe and a small face for a tall girl which I like. If you like this look I don't think she is going to let you down as she has a good attitude in my opinion.

Bro. Deep Impact, with your attestation, I have no doubt that Dora worth a visit. I haven't been to Diamond for a while because I find Chinese, Korean and Japanese girls much more attractive than Malaysian and Singaporean girls (my personal opinion only) but occasionally a few Malaysian and Singaporean girls do impress me particularly on the service side.

But I think the writer of the thread has to answer a few questions, another question raised by a brother on whether she does DFK ?

Onthebeach
19-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Ahhh, I see, holding a grudge? Waiting to pounce? lol I don't believe I ever accused you of such a thing. I asked you what I thought was a valid question in response to your defence of a certain shop if my memory serves me correctly after giving my opinion of Dianas' looks after being introduced to her, just because I expressed a different view of her appearance to yours, you may have taken it as an accusation, not intended, I just did a search and could not find the relevant thread. So I am happy with having a difference of opinion, if we all thought and perceived the same as each other it would be a very uninspiring society to belong in.
Good to see we can agree on disagreeing.. Cheers

No hard feelings Niceman, Once I get a bee in my bonnet I can carry on a bit.....All the best..

Niceman 123
19-03-2012, 09:48 AM
I did not post the above because of your past accusation on me as being the owner of Aqua. If you can have a look of the relevant thread "Gina and Diana @ Aqua" still under the AR section of the old forum/site (at page 3 or 4 of the AR section), you will see that you did accuse me as the owner of the Aqua which was subsequently clarified by other brothers. I didn't clarify in that thread because I didn't think I have to.

I only say things I believe which is based on facts.

No hard feeling to you too for the above. We certainly need you to contribute to this site making it a better place to browse !!!

Good luck, bro. and look forward to see your postings from time to time.

sharpshooter
19-03-2012, 10:43 AM
There is no rules or regulations about what I "have to" incldue in AR. I was simply sharing my experiences the way I prefer. I have no intention to promote any girls or over glorify my "1000 reps" night cardio session and gain validtion from fellow punters.
It was very tempting to considering give Yolanda a go, but I changed my mind when Dora walked in the room last.
Chantel and Dora both in early 20s, from Beijing, tall, pale skin and willing please...
Its a very fair benchmark. I'm sorry if you never experienced Chantel before. I wouldn't say she is the best looking Chinese girl. However, you will know what you are expecting from Dora if you "had" Chantel before.
BTW I knew Chantel prior she was join 5*, so my experience with her went back to the "old days of $90/half hour"

Thumper
19-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Everyone stop shooting for a moment!!!

I like tall lanky Chinese girls of the Chantel type - does Dora kiss?

I excuse myself from the rest of the thread.

You can start shooting when I have finished

Niceman 123
19-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Ask bro. Deep Impact, PM him but I think he likes DFK, so I would say 90% chance Dora does DFK , otherwise he won't say she is good. But to confirm, ask bro Deep Impact, he will respond to you for sure though the writer of this thread has not addressed your question.

Thumper
19-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Swiss flag. Repeat swiss

DeepImpact
19-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Bro. Deep Impact, with your attestation, I have no doubt that Dora worth a visit. I haven't been to Diamond for a while because I find Chinese, Korean and Japanese girls much more attractive than Malaysian and Singaporean girls (my personal opinion only) but occasionally a few Malaysian and Singaporean girls do impress me particularly on the service side.

But I think the writer of the thread has to answer a few questions, another question raised by a brother on whether she does DFK ?

Hey Niceman,

How's Aqua going? Many customers today? haha Actually you are the one who kicks Aqua admin's ass more than anyone about posting rosters etc so you should give up a months worth of punting money and buy the place.

In regards to Dora I posted an after report a while ago and I have included the link below. To answer the question, yes Dora did DFK with me. I am not going to say she is the absolute prettiest girl around but her cute features are a small face, slim and above average height (although I doubt 170cm very much - maybe with heels), long fringe but most importantly a friendly girl that made me want to take care of her if that makes sense. I liked her.

Take it easy. The last time I went there they had special prices which were something like $120 for 30 minutes which is in line with Aqua.

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-21159/id-220158/#num220158

Niceman 123
19-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey Niceman,

How's Aqua going? Many customers today? haha Actually you are the one who kicks Aqua admin's ass more than anyone about posting rosters etc so you should give up a months worth of punting money and buy the place.

In regards to Dora I posted an after report a while ago and I have included the link below. To answer the question, yes Dora did DFK with me. I am not going to say she is the absolute prettiest girl around but her cute features are a small face, slim and above average height (although I doubt 170cm very much - maybe with heels), long fringe but most importantly a friendly girl that made me want to take care of her if that makes sense. I liked her.

Take it easy. The last time I went there they had special prices which were something like $120 for 30 minutes which is in line with Aqua.

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-21159/id-220158/#num220158

Aqua is doing fine. When I went there last week in the afternoon around 4pm, there were 4 customers already in the rooms and the girl shown to me by Sue was Candy who had just started work and her service was excellent though her look is only above average (but a very young cute girl of 19 years of age). I have put an AR for her in the new forum/site.

DeepImpact
19-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Aqua is doing fine. When I went there last week in the afternoon around 4pm, there were 4 customers already in the rooms and the girl shown to me by Sue was Candy who had just started work and her service was excellent though her look is only above average (but a very young cute girl of 19 years of age). I have put an AR for her in the new forum/site.

That's good to hear about Aqua our local shop but I hope it doesn't get too busy or it makes it difficult to go there as I don't like to wait for long. I forgot to mention that I do agree with Bro sharpshooter & apologies to the 5* army of fans but I would choose Dora ahead of the limited range of girls I have seen at 5* if I had to make a choice. Personal opinion I know, but my opinion nonetheless.

stevodog
17-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Went to Diamonds last night and chose Yolanda who is slim pretty and long hair-in the intro she came up to me and gave me a kiss and told me to pick her-in the room she was friendly and easy to talk to- some light kissing and BBBJ and 69 and then ask do i want to fuck her-any position ok-the sex was just ok for me and i found her a bit mechanical but she is a youngish attractive chinese girl who only works part time while study-damage $150 for half hour