PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star 5 star? Sure didn't feel like it.

hikhik
30-04-2013, 01:14 AM
I've been looking forward to visiting 5 Star for a while now, especially after reading so many positive AR.
Finally got the funds together and dropped in. Met a gorgeous WL with beautiful face and lovely personality. I am purposely not saying which WL, because that is irrelevant to my story. Payed up for an hour and off we went into one of their amazing rooms.
All is going well and I'm enjoying taking my time. Suddenly at 30 minute mark the buzzer goes off. I ask - half time?. Lady says to my surprise - no, full time.

Sadly, she had been told 30 minutes by the reception guy.

You can imagine the different approach in her mind and in mine. With her on a 30 min schedule, and me on a 60 min schedule. Lets just say it ruined the moment completely.

After explaining to the reception, he admitted to his mistake and did offer to refund half the money, which was a nice gesture, although I don't feel like I received half the value.

Has this happened to any one else?

wilisno
30-04-2013, 01:22 AM
I've been looking forward to visiting 5 Star for a while now, especially after reading so many positive AR.
Finally got the funds together and dropped in. Met a gorgeous WL with beautiful face and lovely personality. I am purposely not saying which WL, because that is irrelevant to my story. Payed up for an hour and off we went into one of their amazing rooms.
All is going well and I'm enjoying taking my time. Suddenly at 30 minute mark the buzzer goes off. I ask - half time?. Lady says to my surprise - no, full time.

Sadly, she had been told 30 minutes by the reception guy.

You can imagine the different approach in her mind and in mine. With her on a 30 min schedule, and me on a 60 min schedule. Lets just say it ruined the moment completely.

After explaining to the reception, he admitted to his mistake and did offer to refund half the money, which was a nice gesture, although I don't feel like I received half the value.

Has this happened to any one else?

Yes, it has happened to me a couple of times, the last time was with Milo, an hour's booking became a half hour booking. But it's just an human error, anyone can make mistake, and since he didn't deny it and offered you the refund, I wonder why it's still worthy of creating a thread about it with that thread title !

Punter Poontang
30-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Myeh, mistakes happen. It's not like they were trying to cheat you if they admitted the error and issued the refund.

You did the right thing in accepting that and walking imo, it would no doubt have ruined your "flow" if you tried to head back upstairs and enjoy the remaining 30 minutes that you'd paid up for.

EDIT: though it's happened to wilisno too ....... I'll watch this thread with interest. Wouldn't put it past some establishments to try this "error" on if the girl's conveniently got a booking commencing 30 minutes after you picked her out of a line-up. :question:

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 01:55 AM
I have been to 5* a number of times and never had a problem like this.
I think it's ok to raise this issue in a thread though to see what others have experienced, if nothing comes of it at least 5* will get some feedback, if they are reading, and hopefully will be more careful in future.

Sextus
30-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Suddenly at 30 minute mark the buzzer goes off. I ask - half time?

Half time hooter sounds!

What were you going to do, have a break to suck on some oranges while a sex coach came in to advise you? :shout:

Sympathies...

hikhik
30-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Willis - you are most likely correct, the title is harsh and 5 star did admit their error. Next time I'll wait to calm down a bit before committing to the forum.

Punter Poontang - agreed, no one was trying to cheat me, but I appreciate your comment on walking.

And Sextus, loving your sense if humor :)

Being the horny dog that I am, I had to go elsewhere to relieve some built up tension......

5 Star City
30-04-2013, 07:36 AM
Bro hikhik

Sorry this HALF Time short happened to you.

Yes, looking after so many ladies with so many Horny customers in the hurry....

Human error does happen but its not an EXCUSE

To apologize for our MISTAKE

5* City would like to offer you A HALF PRICE SESSION with any of our lovely 5* Ladies

Pls PM us and claim from the receptionist that the mistake happened.

Happy Punting

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Good on you 5* for making this offer!

Punter Poontang
30-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Ohh, eerrr, yeah, it happened to me too!! I swear!! :cool:

Kidding. Great stuff 5*, that kind of result for the punter is what creates repeat custom.

Raybo
30-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Nice one 5*.....going to check your site out now!

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Not a bad result then!
A punter shares a negative story, the cause was just a mistake, there is no pattern of incompetence, the shop responds in a constructive way which generates more goodwill to the shop from forum readers.

5 Star City
01-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Ive been to 5star a few times and that reception guy with the glasses is a real shady ass character. I honestly think his racist towards certain groups(wont say which group but its not asian ofcourse) and makes it as hard as possible for me to meet the girl i booked once i get greeted at the door. I met some lovely girls there before through another reception guy and had a great time and its been like that ever since...........! But Now whenever the guy with glasses greets me , eg i wanted to see the same girl he will always asking so many questions and make up excuses ( she doesnt see westerners or other stuff...i told him if this is the case then put a fuken sign saying asian customers only or tell me that over the phone(this is Australia by the way, but thats another story)and making a shitload off excuses that the girls gone home even after ive made the booking and drove along way to get there. I drive along way to get to this establishment and ive personally had enough off that guys shit, his spoiling 5 star and his just the recpetion. I know this is prodominately and asian only place but that wanker with the glasses has got to communicate better during bookings..his really cost me alot off time and his a rude prick to follow...feeww i feel better now. I totally respect the whole asian only thing for the girl etc but he must say it over the phone. CHeers

To Bro bingbang

1) 5* City IS NOT an Asian ONLY establishment

2) We respect our WL who they wish NOT to take

3) When you are calling for your booking in future , please state WHAT you are.... you are not the only Cauc that sounds like an Asian

4) 90% of our WL love Caucs

Thank You

rooter
01-05-2013, 10:12 AM
To be fair to 5 Star, Hikhik actually was offered some compensation for the error immediately after the booking, not just after bringing it up on the forum .
In Hikhik's AR he says :
"After explaining to the reception, he admitted to his mistake and did offer to refund half the money, which was a nice gesture, although I don't feel like I received half the value"

Now 5 Star is also offering him a public apolgy and compensation by way of:

"A HALF PRICE SESSION with any of our lovely 5* Ladies"

I reckon that pretty much settles the matter ...

IExperiment
01-05-2013, 02:51 PM
i
To be fair to 5 Star, Hikhik actually was offered some compensation for the error immediately after the booking, not just after bringing it up on the forum .
In Hikhik's AR he says :
"After explaining to the reception, he admitted to his mistake and did offer to refund half the money, which was a nice gesture, although I don't feel like I received half the value"

Now 5 Star is also offering him a public apolgy and compensation by way of:

"A HALF PRICE SESSION with any of our lovely 5* Ladies"

I reckon that pretty much settles the matter ...

Thats quite generous of 5*. OP should get another lady after his 30 minutes session stuff up, if he was feeling up to it :) I guess depend on his feeling at the time if he was feeling happy go lucky he should just get another lady best time :) done back to back a few times :) lots of fun its like entree and main course :)

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2013, 03:14 PM
I think 5 Star is always very generous in customer services if it was a genuine concern or mistake on their part.

If they have already offered 50% refund on the spot, plus now a free session to the brother affected, I don't know if there is anything else the shop can do!

Keep it up 5 star brothers, you really set the standards for the rest of the industry.

cheers

:smile:

bonjovi
01-05-2013, 05:54 PM
I have never had any bad experiences with 5*, not w the receptionists nor the WLs. They always value their customer and there is not much we can ask for with the way they have handled this issue here.

wilisno
01-05-2013, 06:45 PM
I have never had any bad experiences with 5*, not w the receptionists nor the WLs. They always value their customer and there is not much we can ask for with the way they have handled this issue here.
Only Aminus/Charlie123 would want to have a go at them ! Got deleted though ! ;) ;) ;)

5 Star City
01-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Where are you bro hikhik

Hope you had an enjoyable hour with WHISKY last night:grimace:

CunningLinguist
01-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Where are you bro hikhik

Hope you had an enjoyable hour with WHISKY last night:grimace:

It's hard to go wrong with Whisky!

bluemonkey
01-05-2013, 07:13 PM
It's hard to go wrong with Whisky!

Indeed Whisky is a special package, top BBBJ.

Always good services from 5* and the girls there, and never left disappointed. I visit Sydney quite often and a visit to 5* is always what I look forward to the most.

5 Star City
01-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Indeed Whisky is a special package, top BBBJ.

Always good services from 5* and the girls there, and never left disappointed. I visit Sydney quite often and a visit to 5* is always what I look forward to the most.

Thank you kindly Bro

You should make a date with young VIRGIN... Young.. fun... crazy:grimace:

ps. you will be surprised what she can offer too:miao:

bluemonkey
01-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Thank you kindly Bro

You should make a date with young VIRGIN... Young.. fun... crazy:grimace:

ps. you will be surprised what she can offer too:miao:

May be I will, but I'm looking forward to meeting Moon this week and if I have any energy left I will visit the shop for sure.

gimpy
01-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Why not write an after report about the girl as well, instead of just having a whinge, you lazy git hikhik?

hikhik
02-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Thank you 5 star for your very kind offer. You have made me a believer in real customer service.

I also wanted to let the forum know that i followed up on 5 Star offer. They were very accommodating and I was offered a booking with Whiskey. And wow! Enough AR exist for Whiskey, all I can add is she is a fine, single malt with a heady after glow. I'm going to have to go back for more.

wilisno
02-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Thank you 5 star for your very kind offer. You have made me a believer in real customer service.

I also wanted to let the forum know that i followed up on 5 Star offer. They were very accommodating and I was offered a booking with Whiskey. And wow! Enough AR exist for Whiskey, all I can add is she is a fine, single malt with a heady after glow. I'm going to have to go back for more.
The effect of Whisky ? No doubt in my mind !

hikhik
02-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Why not write an after report about the girl as well, instead of just having a whinge, you lazy git hikhik?

Your wish is my command.

Ahhh, Whiskey ....
She has a fun personality, likes to laugh and had me feeling relaxed in no time. As she stripped for a shower, I couldn't keep my hands off her body. She has this amazing, firm feel to her body with super smooth skin and breasts so shapely that I didn't even bother to gauge their size.

We showered together and Whiskey introduced me to her awesome oral skills while the water fell around us. Those skills continued into the bedroom - and btw, 5 star has the best rooms I've ever been in. In all my punting years I have never experienced such a dtbbbj. Whiskey needs to be added to the list of existential blow jobs.

Some time passes while I'm in heaven......

That's all I can take and I have to be inside this amazing creature. Whiskey obliges and we start off with a slow motion. Soon slow is not enough and the pace builds. Time for a position change, and I show Whiskey my favourite. All the while Whiskey is kissing my neck and chest.

And I'm in heaven again....

Whiskey deserves poetry, flowers and chocolates. Only she doesn't eat chocolate as I found out. (Watching her figure for us punters).
Thank you Whisky, and thank you 5 Star.

Max Impact
02-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Aahhhh a wonderful ending. Like HollyWood!

Good of you to post the report!