PDA

View Full Version : General talk New to massage, need advice!

Divine
20-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi all, I've never been to massage parlour before. How does it work? And generally what does the price include? Do you have any recommendations for some places? City?

Midnight_Prowl
20-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Ahlungor and travelmate are expert so i am sure they give their own 2 cents worth. If it is cbd go to silver fox, coz it is near world square, i believe there isn't any hidden cost! One hour $120 includes massage and body to body, and hj.... Just go in there choose a girl, get naked and lie down..... I heard snow lotus aka SL, is good but i never been there coz it is tooooo busy!!!
Good luck and please post ur experience!!

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Hi all, I've never been to massage parlour before. How does it work? And generally what does the price include? Do you have any recommendations for some places? City?

Hi Brother Divine,

Welcome to the forum, you have posted a few times on Travelmate's winning thread so I hope you are well in front in your punting funds for your punting fun..........LOL

As you said, if this is to be your first time in a massage shop, I shall point you to two of my favourite shop - pretty public knowledge I guess and both shops have just posted there roster this week, not sure if you are planning to go today or what, but both shops have very impressive line ups.

It's just a matter what you are after but looking at the talents, you can pick any girls blindly and won't be too disappointed.

Firstly, at Snow Lotus: the mamasan Vicky is an awesome lady and the moment you meet her, you will feel like speaking to an old friend and feel comfortable talking to her from the word go. Snow Lotus is located at shop 2, 741 George Street, at the end of a private laneway, very discreet. The price is $60/hr massage only., extra is $50 for a nude HJ, so all up $110.00

Upon arrival, if you have a booking, Vicky will show you to the room, or if there is a slight delay like 5 min, you can sit and wait in the reception area and have a cup of tea or water or if you feel better, go out for a walk or have a smoke and come back. If you haven't got a booking, Vicky will show you the ladies available at that time, you tell Vicky who you want to see and the girl will take you into the massage room (4 in the shop). Once in the room, you will be asked how long you wish to stay and you shall pay up front, since this is your first visit, I suggest you pay the girl the $110 (massage + tips) altogether, so that the girl is aware what extra service you want (ie. nude HJ), it will save you any hassle mid way through the massage that the girl will ask you if you like HJ and if you like clothes off (some seasoned brother love this part, as they may enjoy the bargaining or the uncertainty of will she or won't she,) but I think you are there to enjoy your first massage, and since all the SL girls are sure thing, so why the interruption, it will flow very smoothly from part 1 to part 2 once all the financial matters are taken care off.

After you pay, you shall take ALL your clothes off including undies and lay face down on the massage table. And the part 1 of massage will start, the ML will usually ask you if you like soft or medium or strong/hard massage, just tell the girll what you want. Part 1 massage will usually go for 30-40 min, depending on the girl, there may be some teasing on you bum or your balls or any sensual part of your body under carriage, usually the better/more experience the ML, the more pleasure you will have before turning over, and please don't expect an earth moving experience if you pick one of the very young hotties, experience usually come at an expense of age!!

Once the part 1 is completed, the ML will ask you to turn over, since you have already paid the tips for extras (nude HJ), the ML will strip naked at this point and preceed to massage your front leading to a HJ. Again, some really young ML may keep her undies on (like Momo and Penny @ SL), you will be allowed to touch the breast and play with it (gently please if i may suggest and usually if you are nice to the ML, they will be nice to you!!) most part of their body you can touch too, some may allow light touching of her pussy, some may not, again, if you ask nicely, you may get more, you will also find, if this is the first time you meet the ML, the boundaries are usually quite tight, if you return to see her a few more times, she will tend to allow you more pleasure once you have build some rapport.

Once you cum, the ML will clean you up, she will then get dressed, if there is still time, you may get a bit more massage, like a head massage which is always a nice finish after your jerking off.

At Silver Fox, it is located on level 2, 376 Pitt Street (opposite the World Square), the charges are basically the same, you can pay $60/hr massage + $50 for a nude HJ, they also have an all inclusive $120/hr massage + nude body to body and HJ deal, which is basically the same as the $110, just that with a B2B, it doesn't allow the ML just standing there next to the table and give you a HJ, they will have to get on top of you and give you some body slide. It's probably worth paying the extra $10.

The process in SF is pretty much the same as Snow Lotus, and Linda the foxy mamasan at SF is oh so hot that you only wish she is the ML and not the boss!! By the way, SF is a newer and much larger shop with 6 good size massage rooms and a private waiting room for clients. there is also a shower available (just that you have to walk pass reception to use it!! - no shower in SL )

There you go, not too much details but enough info for you to go ahead and have a good time.

I think the punters are very lucky that there are these two quality shops in the CBD, so well run, so open and transparent and most of the girls are well reviewed.

Have a good time, and don't forget to share.

Cheers

ps. if you have any more specific question about the two shops or any girls, you are welcome to PM me.

:smile:

Divine
20-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Wow thanks so much Brother AHLUNGOR! That's a very detailed explanation, answered all my questions!!! I see why you are expert in this topic!

One more question...

Does SL and SF offer 30min session???

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Wow thanks so much Brother AHLUNGOR! That's a very detailed explanation, answered all my questions!!! I see why you are expert in this topic!

One more question...

Does SL and SF offer 30min session???

Yes they do:

At Snow Lotus, $35/30 min massage, same tips for nude HJ = $85.00 all up.

At Silver Fox, same I think.

But for your first visit I strong suggest you take the hour option. It will be worth it, once you have a taste, well, you can cum back for a 30 min quickie anytime you like..................LOL

Cheers

Charlie123
20-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Ah, ok... for some reason i feel compelled to put in a plug for newtown...

501 and 532 king street newtown offer the largest selection of MLs of any shop in sydney (probably Australia!) - several dozen girls in total. Everything from pretty and innocent young girls fresh off the plane, to busty MILF massage experts. In addition, its by far the best value shop around - 30/30m, 50/1h - HJ INCLUDED (with other extras usually on offer).

These other stores are like boutique designer outlets, services can be good, but stock is limited and prices are at a premium. 501/532 is the myers of the sydney massage scene, good value, lots of choice, reliable, etc, It sets the benchmark against which all other shops are measured.

I really would recommend you make this shop your first port of call. There are entire threads on the newtown shops on this site, which you might like to read. Alternatively, send me a PM with your preferences (girls, days) and i can offer you a recommendation.

Travelmate
20-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Ah, ok... for some reason i feel compelled to put in a plug for newtown...

501 and 532 king street newtown offer the largest selection of MLs of any shop in sydney (probably Australia!) - several dozen girls in total. Everything from pretty and innocent young girls fresh off the plane, to busty MILF massage experts. In addition, its by far the best value shop around - 30/30m, 50/1h - HJ INCLUDED (with other extras usually on offer).

These other stores are like boutique designer outlets, services can be good, but stock is limited and prices are at a premium. 501/532 is the myers of the sydney massage scene, good value, lots of choice, reliable, etc, It sets the benchmark against which all other shops are measured.

I really would recommend you make this shop your first port of call. There are entire threads on the newtown shops on this site, which you might like to read. Alternatively, send me a PM with your preferences (girls, days) and i can offer you a recommendation.

Hi, Brother Charlie, I need your personal advise too!!! haha:shout:

Charlie123
20-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Haha cmon TM, you know i get all of my good tips from you!

Midnight_Prowl
20-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Need to try newtown! But too close to someone i know T.T

Michael85
20-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Hello everyone.... i'm new to the forum... I have been following the forum for about two weeks now and this is the first time i posted...
special thanks to Brother AHLUNGOR for the information..
Im going to be busy this week :)....

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 05:40 PM
, to busty MILF massage experts.

Haha, Brother Charlie, Prince of Newtown is on the money again, I am quite happy to second everything you have posted.

However, just like to know which Busty MILF massage experts are you referring to, I do have one person in mind, but I am hoping you know another, name please and more details too.

Cheers

:question:

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Hello everyone.... i'm new to the forum... I have been following the forum for about two weeks now and this is the first time i posted...
special thanks to Brother AHLUNGOR for the information..
Im going to be busy this week :)....

Hi Brother Michael,

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing you in action and share with us some of your battle scenes.....................haha

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Haha cmon TM, you know i get all of my good tips from you!

I have one good tip from Brother Mate this morning and I am now a century richer.............haha

Cheers

Michael85
20-08-2012, 05:47 PM
you can count on that Brother AHLUNGOR....

Charlie123
20-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Ah, should've known you'd ask me that!

Its really not my thing at all, and to be honest i have never actually visited her before, but perhaps cici501? ... MILFy, good massage skills apparently, not sure how busty tho

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Ah, should've known you'd ask me that!

Its really not my thing at all, and to be honest i have never actually visited her before, but perhaps cici501? ... MILFy, good massage skills apparently, not sure how busty tho

What the!!

Brother Charlie, you should never mention that as a matter of facts if you haven't even met the lady.

Of course I was thinking about Cici who works on Thursday, she does a very strong massage and back walk, she is a 35 C Cups I think, I only met her once, Newtown is just not very convenient for me and you know me, there were always Mia and Sophie in front of Cici, and you throw in the occasional Maggie, Linda and Michelle, she just never had a second chance - literally - and totally not her fault too,. I think if she would have been working @ SL or SF, I would visit her more often, she is very close to Ada/Coco class.

Cheers

:cool2:

Charlie123
20-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Oh yeh, and she has more extras than a bollywood movie

This is all from trusted and reliable sources

Flyerr221
20-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Great thread

Divine
21-08-2012, 01:19 PM
thanks for your insight brother Charlie, but newtown is not too convenient for me.

jtorro
17-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi guys

any updates on this topic? :-)

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Hi guys

any updates on this topic? :-)

Hi Brother jtorro,

Welcome to the forum !!

Where did you dig up this thread, this is 8 months old and no one has touched it since !!

What would you like to know anyway ??

Cheers

:question:

jtorro
17-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Hey bro AHLUNGOR
I posted a new thread about massages in Sydney and they referred to this thread with you guys being "experts".

What I'm interested in is a massage, nude, with a handjob. Never done this before but I'm keen.

So ... the above recommendations still available?

Cheers
jT

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Hey bro AHLUNGOR
I posted a new thread about massages in Sydney and they referred to this thread with you guys being "experts".

What I'm interested in is a massage, nude, with a handjob. Never done this before but I'm keen.

So ... the above recommendations still available?

Cheers
jT

No worries,

Plenty of good places and plenty of good choices.

What area you want to go? City CBD ? Inner West, North (which I can't help), City East ?

And what type of girl you like ? 18-25, 25-35, 35+

Must have good massage skills or you are more concerned about a really happy ending.

Body ? big breasts, medium, smallish ?

let me know and I will find a good one for you,.

Cheers

takeway8
18-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Hi Bro Ahlungor,
Any massage shop offer BBBJ finish?
cheers,
T

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Hi Bro Ahlungor,
Any massage shop offer BBBJ finish?
cheers,
T

Hi Bro,

You are better off going to a FS shop mate !

For example, Milo from 5 Star gives a very strong massage, last time I had an one hour session with her, she gave me a superb massage after the first shot, it was that good I didn't want her to stop so I skipped the second shot altogether. enough said!

Cheers

jtorro
22-04-2013, 12:17 PM
No worries,

Plenty of good places and plenty of good choices.

What area you want to go? City CBD ? Inner West, North (which I can't help), City East ?

And what type of girl you like ? 18-25, 25-35, 35+

Must have good massage skills or you are more concerned about a really happy ending.

Body ? big breasts, medium, smallish ?

let me know and I will find a good one for you,.

Cheers

Hi Bro

thanks so much for your help. I don't care about the location, commuting is possible ;-)

I'd love a teen for the massage but I read the mid 20s have more experience henace I think around 25 would be good with both massage and happy ending experince.

I love tiny girls (say around 160cm) but with a real female body (good tits-C-Cup, nice hips, big butt), not skinny if you know what I mean.

Cheers again!

Bro jT

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Hi Bro

thanks so much for your help. I don't care about the location, commuting is possible ;-)

I'd love a teen for the massage but I read the mid 20s have more experience henace I think around 25 would be good with both massage and happy ending experince.

I love tiny girls (say around 160cm) but with a real female body (good tits-C-Cup, nice hips, big butt), not skinny if you know what I mean.

Cheers again!

Bro jT

Hi Brother jT,

That's too easy,

The lady immediately cum to mind is Michelle, and also Cici, Angela and Eva from Stanmore

Lorra, Baby and Penny from Snow Lotus

Vivan, Tiffany and Sally from Silver Fox

Lulu, Sherry and Kathy from 316 Central.

Too many choices ?? take the first one of the list usually can't go too wrong.....hahha

Cheers

jtorro
22-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi Brother jT,

That's too easy,

The lady immediately cum to mind is Michelle, and also Cici, Angela and Eva from Stanmore

Lorra, Baby and Penny from Snow Lotus

Vivan, Tiffany and Sally from Silver Fox

Lulu, Sherry and Kathy from 316 Central.

Too many choices ?? take the first one of the list usually can't go too wrong.....hahha

Cheers

Awesome brother! But I forgot something really importnat, I love short-haired Chicks....any ideas?

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Awesome brother! But I forgot something really importnat, I love short-haired Chicks....any ideas?

Now you got me !!

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 03:03 PM

On second thought, both Tin Tin and Kelly from Snow Lotus has short hair

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 04:02 PM

This is what you are looking for ??

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/c94545dd026671a9c0e4babf47c5a7633d12b0e8_m.jpg

Daitowha
22-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Vicky from 316 Central has short hair and good massage, but only A/B cup.
Cheers!

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Vicky from 316 Central has short hair and good massage, but only A/B cup.
Cheers!

I thought you just described Alice !!

Daitowha
22-04-2013, 11:34 PM
He He, her too, but you can't laid your hand on her anymore.

tsxy1
30-05-2013, 05:42 PM
hi I"m new to the forum ....anyone know of any good places in the northern beaches or chatswood??

let me know

thank you