PDA

View Full Version : Toowong or Indro area ?

BrisMoses
20-08-2012, 02:15 PM
looking for somewhere around Toowong or Indooroopily ?

going to be in the area on wednesday so hope there is a shop somewhere close
can't really drive around too much due to an injury

any help or direction would be great

feel free to PM if you don't want to post here

cheers
Moses

BrainSex
21-08-2012, 10:00 AM
looking for somewhere around Toowong or Indooroopily ?

hi brother, I've not found a shop that offers anything other than legit massage. you will be in Brisbane's leafy elite suburbs...they don't do that kind of thing.

but more seriously, I've tried a few shops and only ever receive legit.

there are a few privates around offering exotic (erotic) massage and of course FS ladies.

BrisMoses
21-08-2012, 10:15 AM
might just have to see if i can make the drive to Moorooka

unless there are any other sugestions

BrainSex
21-08-2012, 10:31 AM
might just have to see if i can make the drive to Moorooka

unless there are any other sugestions

it's Brisbane, it's not that far. 15 minutes?

BrisMoses
21-08-2012, 01:29 PM
yeah mate i am a local, but due to an injury driving is a little difficult (as mentioned in first post)

i have a stuffed wrist and changing gears in my car is quite painfull, i have to make the drive from the gap to indooroopilly for treatment
but would rather not drive further if it can be avoided hence the reason for trying to find something close

sugardaddy
21-08-2012, 03:01 PM
HI BRISMOSES, YOU ARE PROBABLY BETTER OFF TO GO TO MOOROOKA AND SEE CANDY AT MOOROOKA HEALTH AND BEAUTY IF YOU JUST WANT AN RnT. ITS IN AN ARCADE IN THE CENTRE OF MOOROOKA. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY BUT YOU SHOULD PHONE AHEAD AND MAKE A BOOKING. I,VE SEEN OTHER LADIES AROUND THE MOOROOKA AREA THAT DO F.S. BUT SO FAR THEY HAVE ALL BEEN VERY BAD. MAYBE JUST GO A BIT FURTHER UP THE ROAD TP K. PT. PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM THAT AREA.

popeye96
21-08-2012, 05:56 PM
HI BRISMOSES, YOU ARE PROBABLY BETTER OFF TO GO TO MOOROOKA AND SEE CANDY AT MOOROOKA HEALTH AND BEAUTY IF YOU JUST WANT AN RnT. ITS IN AN ARCADE IN THE CENTRE OF MOOROOKA. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY BUT YOU SHOULD PHONE AHEAD AND MAKE A BOOKING. I,VE SEEN OTHER LADIES AROUND THE MOOROOKA AREA THAT DO F.S. BUT SO FAR THEY HAVE ALL BEEN VERY BAD. MAYBE JUST GO A BIT FURTHER UP THE ROAD TP K. PT. PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM THAT AREA.
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? :question:

BrisMoses
22-08-2012, 12:34 AM

when was the last time you were at Moorooka ??? Candy has been gone a long time, the place even has new owners

sugardaddy
22-08-2012, 09:08 AM
i,m not shouting i just got trouble seeing. SORRY BRISMOSES I HAVENT BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE NOW. THANKS FOR THE INFO. WELL I WON,T BE WASTING MY TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER BOOKING THERE.

BrisMoses
22-08-2012, 09:43 AM
oh i didn't say it was a waste of time making a booking ;) there are a few different girls there on different days and i have tried most and walked away happy

tho Kandi was still the best ever

BrisMoses
22-08-2012, 11:07 PM
ended up going to Amore instead

to be honest i should have gone to MBH still best VFM around and no guess work

sugardaddy
23-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks again brismoses maybe next time i,ll take your advice on that one. I ended going to green tea massage at salisbury. Cost $70 all up & she was fully clothed. So maybe next time i will save some money & try out MHB again. Another good one is Amy from Goodna. I haven,t been there for a while but she is pretty & charges about $70 & completely naked.

BrisMoses
23-08-2012, 12:31 PM
can you pm me more details for Amy in Goodna ??

Blue-Marvel
23-08-2012, 01:27 PM
MHB, MBH???

Pm details for Amy please

Screamer
23-08-2012, 06:35 PM
If i could get amys details too would be good.

There really is a lack of good RNT in brisbane at the moment :(

spiral
23-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Moorooka Health and Beauty

BrisMoses
23-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Moorooka Health and Beauty

that is the one, in the little arcade thing

sugardaddy
24-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Amy is a korean chick in her 30,s She is quite attractive and RnT. Not sure about any extras. She works from a private house in Goodna on the corner. I think its Alice St. Her number is 0424711388. Yeah! quite good value for money. There is also another chick in the area & her number is 0401025113 SO CHECK THE 0424711388 FIRST. Coz i might have the numbers mixed up.

dr wankenstein
24-08-2012, 09:41 PM
i know of that amy though didn't know she's now goodna.
I don't think she's korean, apparently some exotic mixture (but that may be a load of crap). i know she's been around since 2005, was in sunnybank and then springfield. over the years have crossed paths with her a few times. I've not known her to advertise much. I've only ever known her as FS WL.
was hot in the early days, now so so. service = pretty average. always very hard to contact. bit abrupt.

JPH
25-08-2012, 08:41 AM
i know of that amy though didn't know she's now goodna.
I don't think she's korean, apparently some exotic mixture (but that may be a load of crap). i know she's been around since 2005, was in sunnybank and then springfield. over the years have crossed paths with her a few times. I've not known her to advertise much. I've only ever known her as FS WL.
was hot in the early days, now so so. service = pretty average. always very hard to contact. bit abrupt.

Two different ladies mate.

Visited Amy in Springfield- thought she had a quite nice body, too long ago now to remember exact details of service- she has disappeared from where she was in that culdesac that backed on to the rear of her house there. If you know where she is these days PM me please :)

The one being called Amy at Goodna I know of as Lucy. Been to her many times, quite accommodating of what you want, does nude and allows respectful touching- has nice long nipples. Place is clean and plays mood music in background. No spring chicken but doesn't pretend to be. Always value for money. Every time I pass by that way I shoot off a text to see if she is available or not.

There is another who is in the over 30 bracket near Lucy at Goodna (about 2 mins away) who if you love big fake breasts is worth a go. In all honesty however for the VFM Lucy does win hands down.

sugardaddy
25-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Yeah you are right JPH. They are two different ladies. Amy ay Goodna is definitely Korean. She does not do FS. I suggest you look in the local newspaper or check it out online.

dr wankenstein
25-08-2012, 12:43 PM
How confusing is this...
This number is the Springfield Amy (don't know if she still works) 0414525133 (can confirm this is the cul de sac). This number usually diverted to messagebank, once in a blue moon i'd try it and get through. If it rings and she doesn't answer leave an sms. I probably haven't seen in 18 months to two years (though I had seen a few times since 2005)

It's very similiar to one of the numbers SD posted. I remember the 133 at the end, that's why I thought it was the springfield amy.

sugardaddy
27-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Dr. There are 2 Amy,s that advertise in the same paper. Thats why i wasn,t sure of the Amy at Goodna ph. So i,m pretty sure that its the 0424711388 number. Just give her a call, she,s quite friendly. She works from a private house on the corner of Alice st. Goodna. Last time i was there it was about $60 - $70 for RnT & she does it naked.

brizdude
09-11-2012, 08:05 PM
i know this is old but for future reference, Sensations on Spine (google it) in Sumner Park (5mins down the centenary highway from toowong) offer 10min sessions for $50 and 20min sessions for $100. I'm not sure if its changed but the 10min sessions are RnT, 20min+ is FS + extras. good range of girls

beast1u
09-11-2012, 08:28 PM
oh i didn't say it was a waste of time making a booking ;) there are a few different girls there on different days and i have tried most and walked away happy

tho Kandi was still the best ever

I'll never forget Kandi. Hands down best ML ever!