PDA

View Full Version : Serial monogamy

sugardaddy
20-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help me. I,m a big rnt fan and i am considering making an appointment with either serial monogamy at k point or thai alice at the valley. I,ve read a lot of good reports about thai alice/paula but has anyone got anything to report about serial monogamy? Prices, quality, appearance any recommendations?

Screamer
23-08-2012, 06:33 PM
I've seen serial - She has quite a good body but i wouldn't say shes tiny - just average but still hot.

She has quite a few tats, quite firm implants and is generally fairly friendly.

Worth a shot but i am sure there would be better out there :)

sugardaddy
24-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks for that info Screamer, i,ve seen that she has a few good reports but i dont know if she is still around coz i can,t contact her. So Screamer do you have any suggestions or recommendations on other RnT ladies?

sugardaddy
14-09-2012, 11:49 AM
F.Y.I. Guys, I found serial monogamy (shirley) A very nice lady. She made me feel relaxed & I found her to be very friendly. YES! I will go back.

RHM1987
15-09-2012, 12:06 AM
F.Y.I. Guys, I found serial monogamy (shirley) A very nice lady. She made me feel relaxed & I found her to be very friendly. YES! I will go back.

Any info on prices etc? What services does she offer? Also, any chance of getting her number?

PavP
16-09-2012, 10:26 AM
RnT 70/30 min