PDA

View Full Version : Rimming?

leehyori
20-08-2012, 09:34 PM
I had a WL perform rimming on me yesterday. Although it feels good, I wonder why on earth would go girl do it without even being asked to. Is this a common occurrence?

It was a tope st brothel in Melbourne.

alphageek
20-08-2012, 10:02 PM
I had a WL perform rimming on me yesterday. Although it feels good, I wonder why on earth would go girl do it without even being asked to. Is this a common occurrence?

It was a tope st brothel in Melbourne.

Yeah I remember a WL doing that to me the first time also. At the time I was thinking "hmmm did I wash that properly?" :)
Alas, now I cant get enough!! Exquisite when done properly with bj.

So to answer ur question, good service = happy customer = return visit = more $$$

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Rimming or DD is a standard service at 5 Star Sydney, you dont like it can ask WL to stop, you like, ask for more!

Cheers

Charlie123
20-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Um yeh, definitely not my cup of tea... I had an ML at 501 do this to me. It was the last thing i was expecting, eeew .. it freaked me out

wilisno
20-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Rimming or DD is a standard service at 5 Star Sydney, you dont like it can ask WL to stop, you like, ask for more!

Cheers

DD is not a standard service, maybe half the girls don't do it !

HookedonHookerz
21-08-2012, 01:46 AM
im scared to try DD, especially when i love kissing the girls.

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Haha, yep i know what you mean

nisser
21-08-2012, 07:19 AM
I've actually been penetrated quite deep with the tongue... its a great feeling !

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 09:43 AM
DD is not a standard service, maybe half the girls don't do it !

Haha, the King of 5 Star has spoken, and as usual, he is right again!

Yes, cum to think of it, probably 50/50 are Not doing it from 5 Star, like i never get it from Milo and Rita!!

I am fine with that though!

Cheers

ramjet
21-08-2012, 07:18 PM
I've actually been penetrated quite deep with the tongue... its a great feeling !

Sometimes the girls will use their finger with lubricant and you think it is rimming. Easy to fool when you are face down and even with mirrors they will bury their head in your butt and still use the finger.

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Sometimes the girls will use their finger with lubricant and you think it is rimming. Easy to fool when you are face down and even with mirrors they will bury their head in your butt and still use the finger.

Has any brother been rimmed and DD by Leng's middle finger!!