PDA

View Full Version : Help cheer a nigga up

project_manager006
21-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Got rejected by a girl I like today.

Come at me bros, help cheer this nigga up!

(don't feel like punting)

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Was this the WL whose number you were planning to ask for?

chandra_man1
21-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Go and buy a dvd boxset of Seinfield and watch it. That'll cheer u up and it's ccheaper than a punt

project_manager006
21-08-2012, 10:14 PM
haha no bro, it's a girl I work with.

project_manager006
21-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Go and buy a dvd boxset of Seinfield and watch it. That'll cheer u up and it's ccheaper than a punt

Already got it and seen em' all. But good idea!!

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Take a couple of days off work ... treat yourself to a legit massage and lunch at a nice restaurant ... See a couple of movies back-to-back one afternoon to take your mind off things .. go shopping and buy some new clothes for yourself

project_manager006
21-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Take a couple of days off work ... treat yourself to a legit massage and lunch at a nice restaurant ... See a couple of movies back-to-back one afternoon to take your mind off things .. go shopping and buy some new clothes for yourself

Good points bro!!
I don't wanna take days off work though, cause I don't want her to see it's affecting me.
Also, already ahead of ya about buying new clothes!!!!!!!!

lazy predator
21-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Good points bro!!
I don't wanna take days off work though, cause I don't want her to see it's affecting me.
Also, already ahead of ya about buying new clothes!!!!!!!!

how close do you work?

how did you ask her? and how did she reject you?

mannykay
21-08-2012, 11:56 PM
General rule of thumb, don't date people you work with... or you might see everyday.

Go to a strip club, then a brothel/massage. You'll see the bright side of being single.

lazy predator
22-08-2012, 12:24 AM
General rule of thumb, don't date people you work with... or you might see everyday.

Go to a strip club, then a brothel/massage. You'll see the bright side of being single.

i agree. do not date work people. however, it is absolutely fine to have sex with people at work as they will not want to expose this sexual relationship. if you work for a big corp then it doesn't hurt to shag a few. you might acquire some important information relating to work :)

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 09:53 AM
i agree. do not date work people. however, it is absolutely fine to have sex with people at work as they will not want to expose this sexual relationship. if you work for a big corp then it doesn't hurt to shag a few. you might acquire some important information relating to work :)

Sounds like a good policy!

Can you please explain a bit more on how do you get into a girl's pant or fuck her or whichever way you call it without firstly having some office romance like flirting and dating???

Just walk up to the hot marketing chick with the 36 DD Cup during the staff Xmas party whom you have never dated and say, hi blondie, wanna have a fuck tonight at my place??

Ahkungor
22-08-2012, 09:58 AM
dont mix business with pleasure. if big company - make sure she does not work in same department or division also you do not see each other easily or regularly. haha...

nah - its like this lungor - slow flirting and taking time.

project manager006

download or rent and watch the movie Hitch with Will Smith and laugh at all those idiots trying to get into a girls pants...

lazy predator
22-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Sounds like a good policy!

Can you please explain a bit more on how do you get into a girl's pant or fuck her or whichever way you call it without firstly having some office romance like flirting and dating???

Just walk up to the hot marketing chick with the 36 DD Cup during the staff Xmas party whom you have never dated and say, hi blondie, wanna have a fuck tonight at my place??

at a bar it might work. she's gotta be really interested though.

yep, it takes time. and really depends on the girl as well. to avoid attention everything will be done through email after you have met either in the kitchen or the lift. office flirting is brilliant - the sexual tension just makes you forget about work :D

this is not something i can tell you. it's something you have gauge yourself. if she's not physically attracted to you then you'll have to work harder haha.

Andyboy
29-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Find a girl you are reasonable friends with and tell her you had this elaborate seafood feast with cruisers to share in hype park but was promptly turned down by prospective date and rather be a looser and eat on park mat alone would she keep you company . Bring lots of blankets and cushions. Remember just friends first of all