PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Gucci's private pic of Ginza's new product and AR for Eling of Taiwan

Gucci2012
21-08-2012, 10:01 PM

Made you click...Gucci's humor:1 your gullibility:also 1(so we're even)hahaha Anyway's i tried to wait it out to see if anyone would post an AR for her but the forum was silent and i hate asking over the phone"what serivces does she do? is she tall? is she short? is she pretty? does she know the meaning of life???" its better to take a leap of faith and jump in. On first impressions she was'nt my type...physically. Her BBBJ started off a bit rough and she pretty much was hand pumping my dick while BBBJ-ing it like it was a 12 Guage shot gun(but its more like a pee shooter)

And i am lying there thinking to myself "you dick, you took a leap of faith...and it failed, sucked in mate" and then her "Services" silenced any and all criticisms i had previously made about her...her BBBJ smoothed out with a bit of rhythm with some DT action and small gagging noises which aroused me, then she slid her way up and started DFK-ing me while slowly grinding away at my johnson, my oscar myer-wiener, my kransky, my roti, my spring roll with her soaked va jay jay...1 hour later im lying in a sweat thinking "didnt think it would end like this" you took a leap and you reward was sweet...

Oh and congradulations to Ginza for moving into the food industry hahahahaha "made fresh daily"

Max Impact
21-08-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm thinking Eling of Taiwan was good but it's hard to tell.

igloo
22-08-2012, 05:03 PM
you did bro.. I clicked

DragonHead
22-08-2012, 06:01 PM
her BBBJ smoothed out with a bit of rhythm with some DT action and small gagging noises
Very accurate description of her BJ.

Any bros looking for slim girls, she's probably not your cup of tea.

Blackdebutton
23-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Lol, Where did you buy it? From Wilson? :shout:

Gucci2012
23-08-2012, 02:11 PM
They sell Ginza Sushi in supermarkets(Woolworth's) imagine if the other "Ginza" was sold in supermarkets??? Can you imagine Chika sitting in a shelf??? I'd be buying their product every chance I get...oh wait I'm already doing that.

daveyboy5
26-10-2012, 12:18 AM
What happened to Eling? Saw her 4 weeks ago, an absolute darling. Cute like a cherub and eager to please. BBBJ, COF, CIM all on offer with a smile. i didn't even get to do her doggy cos she was so lovely in mish. She whispered sweet somethings and I couldn't hold back. When will she be back?