PDA

View Full Version : Other 5 shots in 5 days I was surprised that I wasn't running on empty!!

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2013, 11:57 PM
With a 5 days conventions just past, I took the advantage of using the company car and either cocktails or events every night so I could do more punts than usual.

It all started last Friday afternoon, it was setting up for the exhibition followed by a welcome function, so I didn't stay till the end and since it was the last day of Mimi and Michelle, I drove to Stanmore hoping for a session with either of them - I should have rung first and book - turned out both were busy so I went with the best alternative, Coco, very happy as usual!

After my session, had a chat with Michelle in the lounge, she has never been to Japan before, so really looking forward to the trip and earn some Japanese yens. !

Mimi was still in her session so didn't get to say good bye.

Shot no 1 !

Saturday day, no shot!

Sunday:

I was thinking about the Snow Lotus $69 special and Nancy is working, so send a text to Vicky to book Nancy for 10.15am it was during the time for morning tea and I just told my sales manager to do the next appointment - I told him I had to go to Chinatown to buy some medicines ! He has no idea !

Arrived at SL, nancy wast there, Penny wasn't there, only this girl Nana whom I never met, and Nana only works Sunday so she doesn't know who I am, well, I was there, so pay the $69 and hope for the best!

After I paid and starting to undress, Penny arrived like the blowing wind, she looks so yummy in her normal clothes, I miss her, but it will be too rude to change girl now !!

Nana is ok, everything is average, not too bad but nothing outstanding.

20,s long hair, B cups, Ok HJ, average looking face.

It turns out Nancy is starting at 12pm, WT !!

Shot no 2 !

When the day is ended, I remember the beautiful busty girl Lulu from 316 works on Sunday so I rang Alice to book only to find out she doesn't work Sunday any more, what the !!

I can't go too far so I rang SL again, this time Nancy was there so I booked her at 7.30 - it was a great session , her general skills has improved, she is getting naked and her 36 C Cups are as yummy as ever!

Shot no 3 !

Monday afternoon, after a few glasses of sparkling from the happy hours, I was able to book Lisa from QVB at 6.30pm

Got there actually 10 min late but lovely Lisa waited for me just the same, Candy and one other Korean girl was busy.

Got to room one, Lisa and I was like old wine getting on more smooth as we grew older. Not much to talk about that have not already been reviewed over and over again. Lisa is as good as ever !
And her no, 1 girl position in the Ahlungor stable is as solid as ever .

Shot no, 4 !

Tuesday

The conference is finally over, mission accomplished . Already planned to duck out early from the farewell function, was tossing up between Mia at SL and the new girl Yumiko at Stanmore whom I haven't tried yet!

My curiorsity got the better of me so I rang and booked Yumiko for 7.15pm

I have been wanting to try this hot hot Taiwanese girl and check out those big white tits!

Part I was shopping centre standard. I was a bit amused when Yumiko asked me if she is too strong, not quite sister, you are not as strong as either Coco and Mimi. And a long way from Lisa!

Anyway, it was good enough to make me felt asleep on the table! When I woke up I felt a pair of oily soft breast doing b2b on me.................., to tired to write a private review, lets just say they are 36 C Cups, lovely shaped and best for Spanish !

Shot No 5 !

There you go, 5 shots in 5 days. It was ranged from absolute dream to an average session:

1. Lisa
2. Coco
3, Yumiko
4. Nancy
5, Nana

Getting a bit too predictable isn't it ??
Oh, and it does get a bit watery for no 4 & 5 .......haha, you can't stop the ageing process !!

Cheers

action_hunter
01-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Ahlungor you have been a busy man this week. Congrats.
Missing the last two shots?

cmk76
01-05-2013, 11:23 PM
undeniably... the crown goes to you... king of massage! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2013, 11:52 PM
undeniably... the crown goes to you... king of massage! :miao:

Well brother, let me let you in on a little secret, just on punting, yes, It was 5 sessions and 5 shots in 5 days!

But in real physical terms, it was actually six shots in five days!

On Saturday when I posted no shot! Well I did saved myself for my lovely Mrs for some home made Love!

Which is only a private matter of course.

Cheers

Ahkungor
01-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Good work bro. Its like me I visit 22brodie last Friday then 90 hotham followed by pymble house then go to 5 star finally last night I see girls at top127. I fucked a girl like every 2nd night lol

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Good work bro. Its like me I visit 22brodie last Friday then 90 hotham followed by pymble house then go to 5 star finally last night I see girls at top127. I fucked a girl like every 2nd night lol

Lots of Hard work there brother,

At least I was just laying there most of the time enjoying, so I got that too easy .................haha

Cheers

:grimace:

Sergaent Brody
02-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Well brother, let me let you in on a little secret, just on punting, yes, It was 5 sessions and 5 shots in 5 days!

But in real physical terms, it was actually six shots in five days!

On Saturday when I posted no shot! Well I did saved myself for my lovely Mrs for some home made Love!

Which is only a private matter of course.

Cheers

Surely you can do an AR on this ... :P

BigBoy
02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
You guys have too much disposable income.. lol. I want to work where you work Bro Ahlungor, they must pay you well. :smile: