PDA

View Full Version : Misha is truly a Korean Legendary Queen

cordy
01-05-2013, 04:28 AM
Having punting since 4 years ago, tried mostly the shop around Surry Hills, Newtown, Taren Point, 5 Star, and Ginza. i must said that the experience of service by the Korean wl that i met before is really bad. i already got a bad impression of korean wl. Getting those bad experience make me avoid looking for korean wl, do not recommend it to my friend, that is why mostly of the time now i go to Ginza for Japanese girl and 5 Star for singapore/chinese girl.

Having such a horny night, make me want to released my loads tonight no matter what, finish work at a late night make me have to punt in a midnight time, go to one of my usual place 5 star but not many available when i reach there, so i leave. remember that i read about the "Top One 27" which was famous with korean girl and a lot of people talk about "Misha", i decided to give them a called, luckily Misha was working tonight and available, so i make my booking straight away.

Reach the "Top One" premises, waiting with excitement for the famous "Misha" for around 5 minutes, finally she came down, i first thought is "WOW so this is the korean queen people talking about". Getting in the room and having a shower, she gave me a massage first, to be honest i was so horny by looking at her beautiful body and not really enjoy the massage, but she realized it and stop the massage.

Started by a Blow Job, Her blow technique is really the best, i feel so high and horny and hard, to be honest it seems like she really enjoy the Blow job, so i let her to do as long as she want, but it feel so nice that i can`t hold it anymore and finally blow it up. i know that i blow up this quick is a shame of me :cry::cry:, but she was just to hot. after that i go to the shower room to clean my little bro.

She gave me another massage for around 5 minutes, i feel so relaxed this time and almost end up to sleep :miao:, after the massage she just lay down in my arm and told me "let me know when you are ready", after some talk and cuddling wit her my little bro come in the action again :prettiness:, this time she gave me another fabulous blow job, bring me to the heaven it feel really good and get me hard again, to bad the buzzer start to ring, so she put the dom for me with her mouth. for the first we start with the missionary, i put my little bro into her and start pounding her slowly and increased my speed gradually while having a taste of her boobs and dfk with her, she is really nice in kissing as well, i keep pounding her hard and go deep inside her, hearing her mount make me more excited, i grab her leg and put it in my shoulder so i can pound deeper and we keep doing this, since there is almost times up, so i just have to let it cum and i keep pounding her hard in that position until i cum, i must say she is really an "incredible queen", a session with her make me feel that not all korean wl giving a bad service, she made me change my mind and wanted to punt more korean wl.

i don`t know whether the other girls at "Top One" do the same standard service like her or not, but for sure i will be back to "Top One" and recommended to my friend.

my Overall Punting Score for her is : 9/10
Strongly recommended
service : dfk, bbbj. not sure about Daty because not try it

Comment : really hope that the other girls there also offer the same service, i mean : dfk, bbbj ( maybe some bro can make sure it for me) :prettiness::prettiness:

as this is my first after report, hopefully is not a bad report as i am not really good in writing this kind of thing..

Happy Punting Bro :miao::miao:

Life is to short to be waste, no one now what will happen the next day.
so do anything you want to do, punt anytime you want

Cheers

wilisno
01-05-2013, 04:36 AM
Having punting since 4 years ago, tried mostly the shop around Surry Hills, Newtown, Taren Point, 5 Star, and Ginza. i must said that the experience of service by the Korean wl that i met before is really bad. i already got a bad impression of korean wl. Getting those bad experience make me avoid looking for korean wl, do not recommend it to my friend, that is why mostly of the time now i go to Ginza for Japanese girl and 5 Star for singapore/chinese girl.

Having such a horny night, make me want to released my loads tonight no matter what, finish work at a late night make me have to punt in a midnight time, go to one of my usual place 5 star but not many available when i reach there, so i leave. remember that i read about the "Top One 27" which was famous with korean girl and a lot of people talk about "Misha", i decided to give them a called, luckily Misha was working tonight and available, so i make my booking straight away.

Reach the "Top One" premises, waiting with excitement for the famous "Misha" for around 5 minutes, finally she came down, i first thought is "WOW so this is the korean queen people talking about". Getting in the room and having a shower, she gave me a massage first, to be honest i was so horny by looking at her beautiful body and not really enjoy the massage, but she realized it and stop the massage.

Started by a Blow Job, Her blow technique is really the best, i feel so high and horny and hard, to be honest it seems like she really enjoy the Blow job, so i let her to do as long as she want, but it feel so nice that i can`t hold it anymore and finally blow it up. i know that i blow up this quick is a shame of me :cry::cry:, but she was just to hot. after that i go to the shower room to clean my little bro.

She gave me another massage for around 5 minutes, i feel so relaxed this time and almost end up to sleep :miao:, after the massage she just lay down in my arm and told me "let me know when you are ready", after some talk and cuddling wit her my little bro come in the action again :prettiness:, this time she gave me another fabulous blow job, bring me to the heaven it feel really good and get me hard again, to bad the buzzer start to ring, so she put the dom for me with her mouth. for the first we start with the missionary, i put my little bro into her and start pounding her slowly and increased my speed gradually while having a taste of her boobs and dfk with her, she is really nice in kissing as well, i keep pounding her hard and go deep inside her, hearing her mount make me more excited, i grab her leg and put it in my shoulder so i can pound deeper and we keep doing this, since there is almost times up, so i just have to let it cum and i keep pounding her hard in that position until i cum, i must say she is really an "incredible queen", a session with her make me feel that not all korean wl giving a bad service, she made me change my mind and wanted to punt more korean wl.

i don`t know whether the other girls at "Top One" do the same standard service like her or not, but for sure i will be back to "Top One" and recommended to my friend.

my Overall Punting Score for her is : 9/10
Strongly recommended
service : dfk, bbbj. not sure about Daty because not try it

Comment : really hope that the other girls there also offer the same service, i mean : dfk, bbbj ( maybe some bro can make sure it for me) :prettiness::prettiness:

as this is my first after report, hopefully is not a bad report as i am not really good in writing this kind of thing..

Happy Punting Bro :miao::miao:

Life is to short to be waste, no one now what will happen the next day.
so do anything you want to do, punt anytime you want

Cheers

Good report Bro, makes me want to try out TopOne27 too, especially Misha !

sinchankeren
01-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Good report Bro, makes me want to try out TopOne27 too, especially Misha !

I bet you will try soon. She is a JAV type.

the wizard
01-05-2013, 08:51 AM
definitely restores my faith in korean girls..

MrSeven
02-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Recommend her boys!

bluray
02-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Good I wish to see her soon

CommanderM
02-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Misha is great. I also recommend her flatmate Candy.

Sextus
02-05-2013, 07:48 PM
I've been getting a great fix of K-girls on sbs's "A tale of nights." They are all 40 minute erotic tales, by different directors.

I suppose you could watch them anytime on sbs's website, but on a nice big led TV is best.

Top ONE27
06-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the great report!

We try our best to keep our level of service at its highest for all our working ladies. And all kinds of feedback is welcome to maintain such services.

Dont forget that we have a special price EVERY Monday and Tuesday!!!
Hope to see you again

from Top ONE27 MGT

cordy
07-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Misha is great. I also recommend her flatmate Candy.

is candy offer similiar service???
btw anyone try sophie???

CommanderM
07-05-2013, 04:03 AM
Candy has a different body and different face. however Candy has natural E cups and is very horny when I last saw her 2 weeks ago. Her BBBJ is very good.

Candy has very nice personality and is great company and a great fuck

the best thing is the tits. if you had to choose only one I would take Misha but if you had a choice. take both of them in the same room for a 3some.

Sophie I have not tried yet.

PhoBot
07-05-2013, 04:04 PM
What are the 'real' ages of girls here?

IExperiment
08-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes I prefer Misha too, I have seen her a few times and Candy just once. I know Candy have a decent Fake boobs :) maybe Commander already forget about the fake boobs but no big deal and the feeling of her boobs must be good now, wearing in nicely.

harryr
08-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Is candy still around???

Top ONE27
09-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Is candy still around???

Candy working today!

make a booking plz call 93193349!