PDA

View Full Version : [MOC] Miki, 20yrs, New2industry with MOC! Student! Natural DD cups!!! lOOk!!!

MyOutCall Australia
22-08-2012, 03:54 AM
Miki: http://www.myoutcall.com.au/web/photos/20120817163854.html

Thanks

MOC TEAM

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi MOC brother,

Long time no hear!!

Gone a bit quiet there for a while, good to see you make some noises again, cant check the DD photo on my phone, will check again on my PC, may be i have to start saving........haha

Keep it up

Cheers

Ahkungor
22-08-2012, 09:53 AM
lun gor - dont get too excited. although she has nice legs. her middle part of the body seems big.... and the photos hide a few things too...

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 02:31 PM
lun gor - dont get too excited. although she has nice legs. her middle part of the body seems big.... and the photos hide a few things too...

Hi brother Kungor,

I think you are right, just had a quick look at the two photos, What The..................!!!!!!

The photos are so terrifible, not only it did not showcase her obvious assets like the DD Cups, it made her look short and chuppy, surely MOC can do a better job than that, maybe they should run a photo competition too...................LOL

Got me all excited there for a moment

Cheers

:fire:

DeepImpact
22-08-2012, 11:11 PM
I think that you guys are being a bit tough as the photo appeals to me. It looks to me that she is leaning forward to reveal a hint of her assets rather then trying to hide something like a big stomach which is what is being hinted at. Bro Ahlungor correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you visit these agencies anyway as you prefer ML's so even if the photo is appealing they won't get your business. As a regular agency customer this photo is enough for me to make a decision.

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 12:23 AM
I think that you guys are being a bit tough as the photo appeals to me. It looks to me that she is leaning forward to reveal a hint of her assets rather then trying to hide something like a big stomach which is what is being hinted at. Bro Ahlungor correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you visit these agencies anyway as you prefer ML's so even if the photo is appealing they won't get your business. As a regular agency customer this photo is enough for me to make a decision.

Haha, brother DI,

You are not wrong, i am just a tight ass punter and my usual weekly budget is $120 only, so for me to pay the hourly rate to these outcall agency, i need to save money for three weeks! Not likely but not impossible, so i admit, i am a once in a blue moon customer and very picky. But if i find the right girl, $350/hr is not an issue, just put $1,000 on Storms or Dogs or Manly to win the next match really and sportsbet will pay for the punt!!

So i guess i am still a potential client!!

Just my two cents

Cheers