PDA

View Full Version : Vixens 271 read this

vromiaris
22-08-2012, 08:02 AM
Went to vixens last night even though I am walking distance to spring house, Midas, the new #5 and redsunset and. 28 Vincent .

Havent been to 27i for 3 or 4 years now after consistently seeing pork chops there.

Prices are 160 for 60 and they app had 9 girls on. I only saw 2 . One was Macy 23 yr b up hottie, spoke perfect English , Chinese ex Singapore. The other one was my grandmother. So I went w Macy.

If they indeed have 9 girls (8 girls + nanna) it may be worth a shot, the rooms are clean and the prices are ok.

I did hear other girls chatting but I did not see them and nothing is worse than being told 9 girls on , 2 available inc of grandma.

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Went to vixens last night even though I am walking distance to spring house, Midas, the new #5 and redsunset and. 28 Vincent .

Havent been to 27i for 3 or 4 years now after consistently seeing pork chops there.

Prices are 160 for 60 and they app had 9 girls on. I only saw 2 . One was Macy 23 yr b up hottie, spoke perfect English , Chinese ex Singapore. The other one was my grandmother. So I went w Macy.

If they indeed have 9 girls (8 girls + nanna) it may be worth a shot, the rooms are clean and the prices are ok.

I did hear other girls chatting but I did not see them and nothing is worse than being told 9 girls on , 2 available inc of grandma.

Hi brother,

Thanks for sharing, forget about the GMa man, how about Macy the hottie??

vromiaris
23-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Like I said ... She is hot ... Long black hair, hot body and a right chatter box. Her service was good too.
Top catbath, good sound effects and full audience participation.

Bad points. Daty is extra , no Dfk.

Like I say though she is worth visiting and there is a bustier one called Lucy t hat I didn't get even to meet.