PDA

View Full Version : Other 5/138 Best Rd Seven Hills - Sally & Ju Ju

Wookie751
22-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I have been a long time visitor of 5/138 Best Rd Seven Hills, when I last reported was when I say May and she as part of her service did some unexpected BBBJ. I am pleased to report that in the past week I have seen Sally and Ju Ju and they both provide BBBJ as well as nude massage.

From what I can understand the girls may keep these services to themselves. When I saw both Sally and Ju Ju I paid $50 for the 1/2 massage with R & T but I then offered another $50 for nude and the BBBJ included.

I know it might see a lot in comparison to other venues, but it is a nice treat. I am aware that some girls do offer FS but they will ask you to take the condom & tissues away with you to dispose of off site.

Anyway I thought it was worth sharing the wealth regarding this.

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 10:02 AM
I have been a long time visitor of 5/138 Best Rd Seven Hills, when I last reported was when I say May and she as part of her service did some unexpected BBBJ. I am pleased to report that in the past week I have seen Sally and Ju Ju and they both provide BBBJ as well as nude massage.

From what I can understand the girls may keep these services to themselves. When I saw both Sally and Ju Ju I paid $50 for the 1/2 massage with R & T but I then offered another $50 for nude and the BBBJ included.

I know it might see a lot in comparison to other venues, but it is a nice treat. I am aware that some girls do offer FS but they will ask you to take the condom & tissues away with you to dispose of off site.

Anyway I thought it was worth sharing the wealth regarding this.

Hi brother Wookie,

Thanks for sharing, i like this place too, very clean two storey house, nice big sunny rooms, i used to see Sophie (Mina) there on Thursday!

Whats Sally and Ju Ju like, age? Looks, tits, massage etc??

Thanks

Wookie751
23-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Hey bro, sally is early 20's, size 6-8 with a cup and neatly trimmed, massage was a 7/10. BBBJ was 7/10. Ju Ju would be mid-late 20's, c cup and size 8-10 and needs a little work on the trimming. BBBJ 7/10 face 6/10. Its a nice quite venue. If you get a chance see Jacki she has a stella body. Jacki used to offer FS, i was her for a massage last week by no FS but her massage is worth it.

Chucky
23-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Phone number for this shop???

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Phone number for this shop???

Address: Shop 5, 138 Best Road, Seven Hills,
Phone: 9676-1500
Hours: 7 days, 10am to 8pm
Price: $30/30, $60/60, $90/90
Massage only, tips for all extras
ML: Chinese, range from young to MILF, 3 MLs/day, different MLs everyday.

reggid
24-08-2012, 10:18 PM
jessie works on sunday and is happy for DATY and probably more.....
May works sunday but about other girls what day do they work?

Wookie751
29-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Saw a new girl Vei Vei (dont ask me to spell it). Early 20's, killer body, sz 6 b cup and neatly trimmed. She does massage only (at this stage) but she is well worth the visit.

handbanana
29-08-2012, 02:35 PM
this shop sounds great but seven hills is too far :(

jan_dara
29-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Anyone know the roster for this place? Close to me so I will give it a try.

birch
30-08-2012, 09:46 AM
I've been to this shop on a number of occasions too - but only to follow an old favourite ML of mine. I think her name at this shop is Lucy. I only know her as Anna from another shop. She gives a great strong massage plus a growing list of extras as she gets to know you. She'd be low to mid 30's DD tits and a little over weight - but in good shape overall. She's provides a great GFE and will offer the whole package to customers she likes and trusts.

Lucy works Monday - Wednesday

swoffen
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Anyone dropped in here lately? Just want to know which day and who is good to see here

maxwell
30-11-2012, 10:35 AM
checked this little operation out last week. Located at quite a busy location, and stone throw away from some high school. Some dudes in a small office a few doors down seemed to always be hanging about out the front having an endless ciggie break, and knowingly checking the traffic in and out of this joint.

Anyway, rang the doorbell and was left out in the open feeling vulnerable for a few moments. Was ushered in by the mamas an and straight to the room, where i met a slim chinese girl. Name was Ci-Ci or something sounding very similar. This was the downside of this punt. Her english was very poor, and was a major hinderance in negotiations and communicating what i wanted to make the booking worthwhile for me. So pretty much everything i had to ask her to repeat twice. She was maybe a size 6, with B tithes, longish black hair and fair skin.

She wore a tight little dress throughout and gave a very competent massage - so much so that i did not want to interrupt and get part two going. So i didnt let the hands wander or anything. On turnover, and realising that not much time was left, i decided to get some play and started the touching to let her know my intentions. Very shy at first, and then this was when the language barrier came in. All i could gather or pick up from what she said was "40". so i said ok and lets see the mileage on the 40. Well 40 meant HJ and light touching with dress off. Her undies stay on.

Overall very good massage, and i would return for the massage alone. Being able to communicate with the ML is important for me though, and i was lucky in this instance that there was a degree of mutual understanding.

Very busy shop - i could hear all the comings and goings during the massage (even though its a locked up room), and punters are made to do the wait of shame in a communal waiting room with a TV.

Max

maxwell
12-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Very busy this place is. Very.

As i parked in sight of the front door, i saw a punter come around the corner and beat me to the hop. Damn. As i didnt want to potentially have to sit and watch tv with him and any other punters on the couch, i hung five (no offence intended if this happens to be you). When another punter came out, i thought this is the time to go in. Mamasan who remembered me from last punt says next girl was 15 minutes. So i told her to stick her head out the door and signal me in when its time to go. She let me take the newspaper with me. Now in the space of the next 5 minutes, three dudes have all gone into the joint. Knowing theres only 3 girls on, and not liking the situation, i decided to return another day.

I would like to know if there is any current info on who's the one/s to see here.

maxwell
13-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Saw Miko here. Tallish, fair, bt of booty, long two tone hair, small titties. I was told she was new, but i didnt know how new until i was locked into the contract. Was her first shift today.

I got to meet the other two girls on, Nicole and Jessica. Miko was the cheekiest looking one, so it was her.

stayed 30 mins, for $30 + $40 HJ.

Very friendly, very competent massage, and HJ was OK. Didnt like any wandering hands especially down there. "Too ticklish". Disrobed for the HJ part, full bush and small nipples. Strategically positioned herself so that i couldnt play with the button. Eventually got over the line and got out of there.

Will be back to the establishment, but i took a miss on this one.

max