PDA

View Full Version : General talk polynesian??

dannyboy
01-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Anyone got any recommendations for hot NZ Maori, Samoan, Tongan, Tahitian, Hawaiian etc etc..

Gucci2012
01-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Paid or pick up? If for pick go to any RNB night club especially the ones in parramatta

the wizard
01-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Polynesian's have great tit's.
Met some at a resort in kaui as well some performers at polynesian show there.

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Anyone got any recommendations for hot NZ Maori, Samoan, Tongan, Tahitian, Hawaiian etc etc..

Be careful with their rugby boyfriend, father, brother, husband and a long line of cousins !!!

Travelmate
01-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Paid or pick up? If for pick go to any RNB night club especially the ones in parramatta

albion hotel

Oldsteel
01-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Saw young maori at Claudias penthouse rydalmere a couple
Of months ago. Name maybe Chanel?? Great attitude and service.
BBBJ included but @$310/hr

Gucci2012
01-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Be careful with their rugby boyfriend, father, brother, husband and a long line of cousins !!!

Ahahaha you can guarantee any islander chick will have a
Juggernaut for a father, and a combination of younger and older brothers who are at a minimum 185cm solid build weighing from 95 - 200kgs pending on how addicted they are to KFC.

tpol
01-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Ahahaha you can guarantee any islander chick will have a
Juggernaut for a father, and a combination of younger and older brothers who are at a minimum 185cm solid build weighing from 95 - 200kgs pending on how addicted they are to KFC.
And a 10inch cock to shove up your arse

PhoBot
01-05-2013, 11:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0XNjeBGUbs

MrSeven
02-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Oldsteels right. I saw this girl at claudias too. Didnt agree on it in the end but she was really hot! Amazing body, very pretty and nice personality. Does anyone know who the queens are at claudias penthouse??!

oinkonk
02-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

dannyboy
02-05-2013, 11:19 AM
My last punt with a polynesian was at Cleopatra's, had a hot NZ Maori girl from Auckland going by the name Rihanna, hot body, even had abs, this girl was amazing.. I know they are out there working in and around the city, just have to track them down, Ive had a thing for Polynesian girls since I went to Hawaii..

rooter
02-05-2013, 12:16 PM
I have only fucked a handful of Polynesian girls (none of them WLs) and all of them were absolutely wild fucks, just go and go and go, insatiable - 8 weet bix and 2 redbulls material. nearly killed me!
Are polynesian girls all wild fucks or did i just get luck/unlucky?

igloo
02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0XNjeBGUbs

classic bro pho, I only saw a few episodes of that, must get it out.

dannyboy
02-05-2013, 01:22 PM
rooter, I have also had similar experiences to you, crazy wild sex..

jellyshots
02-05-2013, 04:36 PM

Hahahaha, The Argyle...

jellyshots
02-05-2013, 04:38 PM
I have only fucked a handful of Polynesian girls (none of them WLs) and all of them were absolutely wild fucks, just go and go and go, insatiable - 8 weet bix and 2 redbulls material. nearly killed me!
Are polynesian girls all wild fucks or did i just get luck/unlucky?

All of those kiwi girls are nuts and more like 6 red bulls material. And even the little ones can put away a stack of grog...

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2013, 09:51 AM
I don't know the differences between a Polynesian or Micronesian or Kiwi or Maori girls?

I just collectively call them islanders, only very limited experiences with this race, two FS over in NZ during business trip and may be once or twice in a RnT shop up in Bondi Junction.

The feel was pretty good, they are usually happy nature, friendly attitude and perform the paid services with a bit of heart, no earth moving experience but very happy every time . The skins are soft and smooth and naturally tanned.......lol, and the tits are cherry ripe but the nipples are usually darker, I guess you have to catch them young and fresh and before they become a young MILF ! Cause their body shape tend to change dramatically once they start dropping big babies!

Just my two cents

Cheers

rooter
03-05-2013, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;299939 I guess you have to catch them young and fresh and before they become a young MILF ![/QUOTE]

A cruel but accurate assessment bro. It's hard to find many that have kept their shape once they hit mid 20s.
but you get some really gorgeous ones late teens to early 20, curvy without being fat - perfect!
No wonder the crew on the Bounty lost the plot and staged a mutiny and went to live with them.
They would have been amazing way back then, before the double whammy of Missionaries and Maccas got to them.