PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road ada, positive review for positive girl

igloo
22-08-2012, 05:05 PM
logged in, read a bit and started this but have duties... let me know if you want a review as I think she has been reviewed before but cant see it close by...

Pussy HUnter
22-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Yes please - I haven't seen a review of Ada.

I also had a glimpse of Helen today. Looks to have a similiar slim tight body.

Lets compare notes?

Thanks

CommanderM
22-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Well at least the photos look great
http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html

igloo
23-08-2012, 03:45 AM
Bro Hunter of Pussy,
I saw Ada a few days ago and can say that in some ways she is similar indeed to Helen, not similar enough to excuse the faux pas I committed recently...PM if u want to know about that. Anyway Ada has a tighter stomach (Helen has some loose skin). Skills are at a similar level while techniques vary and make no mistake, I would gladly see Helen on a regular basis I think Ada's commitment level is slightly higher. Having said that it is important to note Helen is right up there as a provider and probably has the nicer face. Ada's service is pretty much anything goes (I don't ask her for Anal), so she is skilled and accommodating. I found her to have a Goldilocks level of passion... not too much not too little....but juuust right. Her FK is great, (I only DFK one girl) but I am sure Ada would serve that up as well if you pushed the right buttons. BBBJ is "A" grade and she has stamina, Sex was also most pleasing and I seem to recall a feeling that her hips were almost detachable, we were very rhythmic and I can't dance so she must be good. Definately worth your time and money.
Compare away sir....

igloo
24-08-2012, 03:40 AM
Apologies to one and all, in the post everything about Ada is accurate, everything about Helen id also accurate except the name, Helen is someone else with short hair and no tummy flab, less skillled on bbbj, hardly any english but quite lovely nonetheless. Will find out who I thought was helen...