PDA

View Full Version : Other Eva absolute gem!!!!!!!

mj888
22-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Went to pymble house today and saw Eva I've read alot about her work in taren point and also read that she works at a few different places since I live on the north side pymble would be the best place to catch her
So I made the booking and rocked up early didn't know what to expect but all of her reviews have been outstanding she came into the rOom and I was pleasantly surprised she was hot I did the usuall things then hopped on to the bed with my usuall spliff I sparked it up and was ready for action from the moment she started I was blown away she is amazing didn't mind me at all smoking while she gave one the best bbbj I have had she then jumped in top and rode way like a perfect cow girl I can't stress how good this girl is I can't wait till I see her again next Wednesday

wilisno
22-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Went to pymble house today and saw Eva I've read alot about her work in taren point and also read that she works at a few different places since I live on the north side pymble would be the best place to catch her
So I made the booking and rocked up early didn't know what to expect but all of her reviews have been outstanding she came into the rOom and I was pleasantly surprised she was hot I did the usuall things then hopped on to the bed with my usuall spliff I sparked it up and was ready for action from the moment she started I was blown away she is amazing didn't mind me at all smoking while she gave one the best bbbj I have had she then jumped in top and rode way like a perfect cow girl I can't stress how good this girl is I can't wait till I see her again next Wednesday
Yep, she works at Artarmon Paradise too, a much cleaner and more modern shop !

ukoyrnez
22-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Can't keep up with their different names. What does Eva call herself at Artarmon Paradise?

wilisno
22-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Can't keep up with their different names. What does Eva call herself at Artarmon Paradise?
Same name, Wednesday or Friday, can't remember !

CommanderM
22-08-2012, 08:41 PM
yes she is a real special girl. she is one of my favorites. :)

harmsup_jai
01-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Why the hell would you be smoking while having sex with someone?????

mj888
02-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Cause it feels good and I only do it while I am getting a bbbj

johnconnor69er
10-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : Pymble House

Date of Visit : Nov 2013

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : Slim, Nice Tits D

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian from HK.
Services Provided : DFK , FS, BBBJ , DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yeah

My experience/comments :

Well catching up with a few reviews from last year. Won't be too detailed as the gals I am reviewing have been reviewed multiple times.

Booked Eva as wanting to see her for a while. Blew twice with her and she was hot. 1st time in the dom. Second time was having trouble getting hard so she gave a great bbbj that I still remember and then rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy. The wet pussy slide got me going and we fucked again wild. Blew a second time and was truely happy. Happy that I saw her but would love to do a double with her.

Hornyonetwo
11-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Only seen eva at tp64 on a sunday but thanks for others letting me know what other shops she works at cheers for that will be easier to see her on other days.