PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road APRIL>>my favourite month!

joeblow69
01-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Today I visited Angie's Palace of Pleasures to be greeted by a tall angel named April.
April stands tall slim tanned and ready to please with long brown hair and hazel eyes to match with a bossom to behold.
We started the session with a lingering kiss n cuddle that got my pulse racing.
April wasted no time in giving me a tongue bath all the way down to my aching balls that rolled in ecstasy waiting to be emptied.
Her slithering tongue action proceeded to my now rock hard shaft where she pumped my flesh with a passion accompanied with some gripping hand action that ensured I remained hard as Ayers Rock.
April knows how to keep you keen as she constantly kept calling me "darling" reminding me of her passion to please her man.
I basically laid there (lazy today) and allowed her to work my meat until I felt it was time I took over and returned the favour DATY.
April loves oral sex and the way she showed it was with her moaning, groaning, hand and mouth action that perpetuated the session to escalating heights of pleasure.
As the session heated up,April was sweating as she continued blowing my rod like she was contracted to do so. Her oral skills are great and I could of laid there all day whilst she sucked my goo bazooka.
Soon enough we stepped up the program into higher gear and the Dom was setup for damage control.
April climbed onboard my steel shaft of love and pounded me CG for ages. I loved the way she rode me like a cowgirl in a western movie. Talk about Gediup!
She climaxed and panted profusely as I laid there moaning simultaneously.
April stopped and started riding me for over 15minutes as we rested and recommenced our ride of lust over and over.
Time flys when your having fun and time ticked by as we fucked like bunnies.
I decided to change the set so I asked her to lay beneath me as I straddled ontop of her then asking her to suck my cock as she fingered my ass. A feeling like no other! April obliged and we maintained this position for several minutes until I felt I needed to bang her fanny seriously.
I then grappled her thighs and dragged her to the edge of the bed and held her thighs up whilst I ploughed her shaven love nest.
She moaned with joy as I pumped her hole until I had no more feeling. I knew I needed to reassume the last position where she sucked my cock and fingered my ass until I exploded all over her bossom and almost suffocated her with my love gum.
April loves to please and loves to fuck. We even massaged each other for 10 minutes at the end to top the session off.
April was a pleasant surprise and a happy hour at that!

bluray
01-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Shit why I had such a bad experience with her. No dfk no allowed to touch her breast. Maybe no chemistry? I want to avoid her. Anyway she is also known as Barbie at Tarenpoint 64.

Sextus
01-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Jessica at 533 is Barbie at 64, has she changed her name at 533 to April?

M3
01-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Jessica at 533 is Barbie at 64, has she changed her name at 533 to April?

No name change...As we know April is not Jessica/Barbie so I wonder who Bluray actually visited? Was it Jessica/Barbie or April who is also known as Apple?

Sextus
02-05-2013, 12:06 AM
I can confirm that Jessica / Barbie doesn't let you touch her tits, amongst other things..

uber
02-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Have things changed? I was always able to play with Barbie's tits, among other bits, but I haven't seen her in months.

bluray
02-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Well as far as iremember correctly she said she uses name as Barbie something at 64

Raybo
02-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Looked at April/Apple a few times now. Looks great. Anorher on the wishlist. I have only seen her rostered on Wednesday? I will check the roster forum.

M3
03-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Have things changed? I was always able to play with Barbie's tits, among other bits, but I haven't seen her in months.

Uber..Jessica worked at 533 last Saturday and is in again tomorrow but in general yes she has been very elusive lately..

Willoughby533
03-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Long legged and top service Apple/April is in today 3/7 @533

http://533willoughby.com.au/apple.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/apple.html)

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure.

Go see and enjoy @533..the place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)