PDA

View Full Version : Massage Sunnybank near station

gantzx
18-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Hey,

I was just wondering if anybody had tried out the massage place that opened recently in Sunnybank, just across the station. They advertised in CM and I called up a few days ago and they said they did swedish massage as well as a few others. Their ad had the full address but here's the ph 3151-1176. So I'm just wondering if this is a decent massage place and if there's any rnt at all. Catchya

Smoothboy39
22-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I went there once. $40/$60. They have a sign up saying "please don't ask for sexual massage." or something like that. She was smoking hot so it made it even worse.

Butler383
26-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Massage here is all normal brothers genuine, need to fill out medical history and where you want to be massaged underwrare stays on and you are covered with a towel 99 percent of the massage is working on your back, no front part of body is touched, the lady's were ok but I did not see any one that was smoking hot. I think that they are writing on this blog to drum up business, the massage is ok that's all if you want a genuine massage, but even just for a genuine massage I would not go back, and I can not understand why they would have a thread on this blog only for genuine massage even then don't waste your money here go else

gantzx
26-04-2012, 09:28 PM
What do you mean by 'Thread on this blog'? Because I was the one who started this thread because I was curious if it was worth going to.

SillyK2
27-04-2012, 12:29 PM
I went there once. $40/$60. They have a sign up saying "please don't ask for sexual massage." or something like that. She was smoking hot so it made it even worse.

I'm not sure what smoking hot is to you Smoothboy, but I was there on Tuesday(2 days after you) and all I saw was a chubby reception girl and a mid 30's massuese(both cauc) looking very average to normal...no extras in this shop guys, so you can move along if you're after a happy ending

bigbob
19-05-2012, 10:08 AM
I went there once gave me a form to fill out i wallked out had many massage never had to fill out a form

kaiguy
03-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Any hottie working there? Maybe it will be good even for a perv.....if no action!!