PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ada; Former 501 pinup ML

Mr Crash and Burn
22-08-2012, 11:03 PM
I believe that Ada (formerly of 337 Belmore Road Riverwood and 501 King St Newtown) has resurfaced and is again working within the Sydney Region.

wilisno
22-08-2012, 11:20 PM
I believe that Ada (formerly of 337 Belmore Road Riverwood and 501 King St Newtown) has resurfaced and is again working within the Sydney Region.

Bro Travelmate to confirm ? :miao:

Beancounter
23-08-2012, 12:40 AM
I guess its only a matter of time until we find out where she is working. I would definately see her again.

Travelmate
23-08-2012, 12:57 AM
big eyes, beautiful smile ... friendly .... sure I am coming

altgourami
23-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Pretty thing she was. Still is. :-)

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 11:59 AM
I have never met Ada @ 501, but Maggie told me once that the really pretty girls at 501 were Ricci and Ada, and I asked Maggie how herself would compare to these girls, Maggie said she is not in the same league, so she must be something special.

For all you Newtown experts out there, how would Ada compares to Michelle ?? then I will have some idea

Thanks

Cheers

:question:

Mr Crash and Burn
23-08-2012, 12:13 PM
My INBOX just exploded!!

Thejapguy
23-08-2012, 03:33 PM
if i say i know where Daisy is working would my inbox be exploded?

altgourami
23-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Mr Crash... have you actually confirmed that Ada is indeed Ada?

rsalcedo
23-08-2012, 04:50 PM
@altgourami: To see is to believe.
@ahlungor: my ranking is Ricci, Michelle, Maggie, Monica, Sophie, ..., Ada. (Ada only B+ and skin is brown)

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 05:05 PM
if i say i know where Daisy is working would my inbox be exploded?

I just like to know if Sophie is still working anywhere??

Anyone??

Thanks

Thejapguy
23-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Ahlungor, I can tell u 100% I saw Sophie yesterday walking towards the escalator near Tab at market city, she was rushing so I would be guessing if I say Babylon?

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Ahlungor, I can tell u 100% I saw Sophie yesterday walking towards the escalator near Tab at market city, she was rushing so I would be guessing if I say Babylon?

Thanks for the intel Bro,

But Babylon is not her style, firstly, I think she doesn't like to work in shops where there are too many Chinese, which Babylon is so full of.

Secondly, if she needs money (the only reason she will be working again), Babylon is not the kind of shop where she can make a lot of money. She could easily make $500-$600 a day in Newtown or Seven Hills, I doubt that if Babylon can provide her with more than 5 jobs a day.

I could be wrong, but if any brother can confirm that Sophie is in deed working there, I will be there in an instance, BTW, any chance with her working number there as they don't go by names.

Thanks

Cheers

Charlie123
23-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Michelle has a very beautiful face, but her body is not amazing (not that she shows it anyway) ... Linda has a pretty face (but not as pretty as michelle) and a nice body (but not as nice as maggie) ... I hear that ricci has the best face and body of them all, but i never saw her.

Personally i wouldnt put sophie in the same league as any of these girls.

HighFlyer
24-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Ada has specifically requested that we should not mention her whereabouts on the forum.
Bro's who have found the answer please be respectful of her wishes.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Maggie had great tits, but her face was not gorgeous ... Michelle has a very beautiful face, but her body is not amazing (not that she shows it anyway) ... Linda has a pretty face (but not as pretty as michelle) and a nice body (but not as nice as maggie) ... I hear that ricci has the best face and body of them all, but i never saw her.

Personally i wouldnt put sophie in the same league as any of these girls.

Of course Sophie is in a league of her own: 38 F Cup, best ever!!

Mr Crash and Burn
24-08-2012, 01:02 AM
As a mark of respect for Ada, I will not be revealing her whereabouts, so to all the bros who pm'd me, I am sorry for getting your hopes up too high, but if you do your intel and your own investigating, you may find her under your own steam. My suggestion to you is get a map of Sydney and some darts and starting throwing them...then visit your hits and hope it comes up a bullseye!!!

One of the interesting stats from this thread is the high number of pm's received from users with low post counts. Sharing is caring guys!!

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 12:01 PM
One of the interesting stats from this thread is the high number of pm's received from users with low post counts. Sharing is caring guys!!

Hi Brother C&B,

Very interesting comments there, just reading between the lines, if you got a PM from a 4,000 posts members - would he got a response by any chance??

By the way, I don't know and have never met Ada, so it really no lost to me, I rather someone PM me and tell me where about is Sophie if she has resurfaced anywhere. By the way, for my own little very simple standard (like 36+ D Cups), is Ada even my type??

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

:smile:

Travelmate
24-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi Brother C&B,

Very interesting comments there, just reading between the lines, if you got a PM from a 4,000 posts members - would he got a response by any chance??

By the way, I don't know and have never met Ada, so it really no lost to me, I rather someone PM me and tell me where about is Sophie if she has resurfaced anywhere. By the way, for my own little very simple standard (like 36+ D Cups), is Ada even my type??

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

This particular ADA is NOT 36+ D

wilisno
24-08-2012, 01:46 PM
My type ? You think ? Find her for me ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 01:52 PM

Thanks for the clarifications, brother Mate, I shall be looking elsewhere then,

But hey, you know what, I received this PM yesterday:

AHLUNGOR 哥哥,我们明天有个超级波霸过来,有ECUP,年轻漂亮,你要过来看看吗,哈哈哈

May be all is not lost................haha

Cheers

:cool2:

sorry, for those brothers who do not read chinese:

That means:

AHLUNGOR brother brother, tomorrow we have a super busty girl coming, she has E Cups, young and beautiful, you want to come over and look look, ha ha ha.

Charlie123
24-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Who was the message from??

wilisno
24-08-2012, 02:50 PM
I can tell it sounds like Foxy !

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Who was the message from??

Brothef Charlie,

I will PM you when i get back to the office, its a bit complicated

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 02:53 PM
I can tell it sounds like Foxy !

I wish it was from Foxy too brother Wil,

That would be nice and handy

Cheers

wilisno
24-08-2012, 02:55 PM
I wish it was from Foxy too brother Wil,

That would be nice and handy

Cheers
Now I know who , haha !

playerz
25-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Ada and Daisy were creme de la creme back then. Then there was Tiffany and Cici.

Travelmate
25-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Ada and Daisy were creme de la creme back then. Then there was Tiffany and Cici.
I rate Ada and Daisy much higher

Charlie123
25-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Ada's whereabouts are a closely guarded state secret ...

So does anyone know which shop daisy is working these days?(assuming she is still working..)

wilisno
26-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Ada's whereabouts are a closely guarded state secret ...

So does anyone know which shop daisy is working these days?(assuming she is still working..)
Bro Travelmate ? ;)

playerz
26-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Travelmate's betting account should be able to support Daisy.

Action Pump
26-08-2012, 01:48 PM
As far as i know, daisy is not in the industry anymore. I've seen her work somewhere else as i was having a peek thru the shop window. Btw don't bother pm me where

Travelmate
26-08-2012, 04:53 PM
As far as i know, daisy is not in the industry anymore. I've seen her work somewhere else as i was having a peek thru the shop window. Btw don't bother pm me where

I am not going to PM you as I have seen her around in the city too...

Travelmate
26-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Bro Travelmate ? ;)

She is not working in the massage industry anymore

Travelmate
26-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Travelmate's betting account should be able to support Daisy.

I only have a very small humble betting account.

playerz
26-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Rule of thumb is $2-5K a week if you want to sponsor your own ML. I'm sure your betting account can write it off as an expense account.

Charlie123
26-08-2012, 06:52 PM
$5000 a week? ... Really? ... Some of the premier WLs may make this money, but surely even the most popular MLs wouldn't earn anything close to this amount. Tbh, I think a lot of MLs would be happy with a comfortable midde class lifestyle and maybe a few hundred $ a week spending money.

Travelmate
26-08-2012, 07:03 PM
$5000 a week? ... Really? ... Some of the premier WLs may make this money, but surely even the most popular MLs wouldn't earn anything close to this amount. Tbh, I think a lot of MLs would be happy with a comfortable midde class lifestyle and maybe a few hundred $ a week spending money.

totally agree. I dont think spending $2k to 5k a week is a clever move at all

atgf
26-08-2012, 08:24 PM
does anybody know what Ricci is up to these days?

altgourami
26-08-2012, 09:18 PM
ML working per day:

10 hour shift, 5 hours in the room, $150 + tips, say another $150 + a FS tip or a busy day would push it to $500.

So, on average, $500 per day. For a popular girl.

A popular FS girl can do $1,000 per day.

If you're ML works 2-3 days per week she'll stop for around $1,000 per week.Possibly less. Ada or Ricci, no. Average ML would stop for less - possibly as low as $500 per week depending upon her lifestyle. Easy money for the girl.

If you're ML works 5-7 days per week, or does FS, it'll cost you around $2,000 per week. Again, easy money for the girl.

You'll probably have to pay college fees on top of this. Not to mention movies, drinks, dinners, LV bags, etc.

Of course, if you can give the girl PR in Australia then all costs go out the window and she'll be your live in in return for financial support but no salary.

If you let her work while she's a live in you could probably get away with charging *her* $10k for the visa also... but she'll smell of cock whenever she comes home, expect you to pick her up in your BMW, and complain about her customers with you even when she's swapping numbers with them.

Think very seriously about sponsoring an ML, let alone a WL. She'll proabbly tell you she's no longer working but might still do a shift of two per week. Esp. if she's Thai, Japanese or Korean.

Charlie123
26-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Haha, nice summary, I like it.

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Haha, nice summary, I like it.

Hi Brother Charlie, you can support one of this hot ML.

slarty
27-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks altgourami for that detailed analysis. Sounds like out of reach for most punters. Also explains why some MLs have a few 'boyfriends', probably cant find one that can give them enough money.

altgourami
28-08-2012, 10:15 AM
A ML having one or two regular BF's means still working, but not too hard, a couple of hundred per week off the BF's, plus presents and a social life.

And the BF's are likely unaware that the ML is still working, or are OK with it provided she doesn't do FS.

I think the Riccis or Adas of the world would like one or two BFs who are probably married and therefore have limited time as well as work in one of the quieter Chinese shops; who knows they might meet Mr Right on day and score love along with a visa and new Honda.

Travelmate
28-08-2012, 11:23 AM
A ML having one or two regular BF's means still working, but not too hard, a couple of hundred per week off the BF's, plus presents and a social life.

And the BF's are likely unaware that the ML is still working, or are OK with it provided she doesn't do FS.

I think the Riccis or Adas of the world would like one or two BFs who are probably married and therefore have limited time as well as work in one of the quieter Chinese shops; who knows they might meet Mr Right on day and score love along with a visa and new Honda.

Are you kidding Honda...?? Benz C220 or BMW 3 Series at least

rsalcedo
28-08-2012, 12:01 PM
WTF, seriously? there are brothers here considering sponsoring MLs?
or being a sugar daddy and spend $2k-$5k per week, that's absurd.! You're out of your mind.
you'll be sticking to one dish, why not spend that elsewhere and have several dishes.

anyway, here's my little experiences with MLs, not all of them wants a bf for visa only or money only
they even earn more than most of us here, but they're just humans like us and have feelings

most of them are here on student visas and work on the shops a couple of days/wk
they grow tired too due to work + study, and after work they just eat and go home sleep
they are in a new country, new language, new culture and far away from their family & friends
they get lonely too and wants to visit places, and when tired from work or stressed from study
they wanna go out too, have dinner, party, play bowling and watch movies
what i'm saying is there are MLs that just longs for company while they're here
they don't care even if you're not rich, you two can go out and enjoy as friends
as long as you're fun to be with, and they can be comfortable with you.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 12:24 PM
or being a sugar daddy and spend $2k-$5k per week, that's absurd.! You're out of your mind.
you'll be sticking to one dish, why not spend that elsewhere and have several dishes.

anyway, here's my little experiences with MLs, not all of them wants a bf for visa only or money only
they even earn more than most of us here, but they're just humans like us and have feelings

most of them are here on student visas and work on the shops a couple of days/wk
they grow tired too due to work + study, and after work they just eat and go home sleep
they are in a new country, new language, new culture and far away from their family & friends
they get lonely too and wants to visit places, and when tired from work or stressed from study
they don't care even if you're not rich, you two can go out and enjoy as friends

Haha brother rsalcedo,

very good points, you should be posting your comments on my other thread:

Stunning young ML looking for boyfriend 純情美少女, 誠徵男朋友

Cheers

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Yeh i gotta agree with this... The guys that are most successful picking up MLs (and im thinking now about a few guys that ive met from these forums...) spend very little money on them... They just show them a good time, are respectful and treat them like normal girls.

I honestly dont believe anyone would spend $2000-5000 a week on an ML... This sort of money would find you a double bay trophy wife. Personally, i would rather aN unsophisticated young chinese girl, rather than a gucci-clad eastern suburbs socialite... But hey, people with 1000s or 10000s of disposal weekly income are likely to have different tastes and preferences.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Yeh i gotta agree with this... The guys that are most successful picking up MLs (and im thinking now about a few guys that ive met from these forums...) spend very little money on them... They just show them a good time, are respectful and treat them like normal girls.

I honestly dont believe anyone would spend $2000-5000 a week on an ML... This sort of money would find you a double bay trophy wife. Personally, i would rather aN unsophisticated young chinese girl, rather than a gucci-clad eastern suburbs socialite... But hey, people with 1000s or 10000s of disposal weekly income are likely to have different tastes and preferences.

Haha, brother Charlie,

Don't sell yourself short, I am sure you have had your fair share of success with some selected working ladies in your time. And it probably didn't cost you an arm and a leg either. Sure, dating a WL/ML is no different than dating a regular girl on the street. Sometimes you spent lots (like taking her to high class hotel or restaurant or giving her expensive gifts) and sometimes you could spend little or nothing - like when she is taking you to a bowl of noodles and she pays....lol

I am sure you would have enjoyed the company just the same - the lady probably feels the same way too. Sometimes popular girls got showered with expensive gifts or jewellery when meeting clients outside the shop and perhaps all they really want is someone they feel comfortable with and treat them like a normal girl with gentle caring and respects and not expect free sex in return every time the credit card is used.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

altgourami
28-08-2012, 01:00 PM

Have to agree... mad to sponsor one girl. At the end of the day no one - not even your sponsored girl - will thank you.

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 01:39 PM
You sound like you are speaking from experience brother!

altgourami
28-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Yes. But it was some years ago now. Thai. Madly in love. Then ditched for a younger guy who didn't know her past. You see, the ML always associates you with her bad times and will not trust you so there's no future in it. None at all. Although in my case I did not do a visa, a car, house or marriage so I was lucky (although I didn't feel very lucky at the time she found her new guy).

Tip: never see the same girl or go to the same shop more than twice in a row. No matter how good your last punt was, there is a better girl in a better shop somewhere else in Sydney.

Here endeth the lesson.

Travelmate
28-08-2012, 03:56 PM

10000% agree

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 04:04 PM
I see the sense in this, but i dont tend to follow your advice. I find an ML that i like (young, pretty, innocent) and visit her regularly (usually 2 hour sessions, twice a week, same girl) I give her big tips, gifts, lots of complements... The extras begin to flow very quickly and the service becomes amazing ... But fuck i get attached to the girl after a while...

Travelmate
28-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I see the sense in this, but i dont tend to follow your advice. I find an ML that i like (young, pretty, innocent) and visit her regularly (usually 2 hour sessions, twice a week, same girl) I give her big tips, gifts, lots of complements... The extras begin to flow very quickly and the service becomes amazing ... But fuck i get attached to the girl after a while...

You are the star!

altgourami
28-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Charlie123: name names please. Share your experiences. :-)

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Aha, ill send you a PM

Beancounter
28-08-2012, 05:24 PM
I used to frequent 501 often but havent been lately. Charlie123, your discrete stories makes me want to head over again.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Tip: never see the same girl or go to the same shop more than twice in a row. No matter how good your last punt was, there is a better girl in a better shop somewhere else in Sydney.

Here endeth the lesson.

Hi Brother altgourami,

Sorry Mate, I have to totally disagree with your thoughts!! Ever since I started visiting massage shops all those years ago, I have always been loyal to my massage ladies (provided that she showed the similar degree of rapport towards me), unless they move on or I changed jobs so that it was no longer convenient to visit her, otherwise, I always saw the same girls weeks after weeks:

And I can still remember pretty much all of them:

Emmauelle, At Michelles
Tamara, At Michelles
Mona, At Michelles
Vivian, Zanadu
Joanne, Chequers
Yuki, 288
Sophie/Mia, 501
Ada, 741, 376, 55 (current)
Lisa 376 (current)

It will be a waste of time for me to try new girls every week. I suppose massage experience may be different from FS, with FS, if the WL looks good, has a hot body, gives you the right services (BBBJ and fuck and all that!!) you will be pretty happy. Massage experiences are so hard to find the right ML who can massage properly, and actually familiar with your body and knows where you need and what you need. Have great tits to give you Spanish and can give you a sensational HJ, and I am not even talking about any other extras!! so hard to find man, so when I found her, you bet I will be keep cuming back for more!!

Just my two cents,

Cheers

:miao:

ps. perhaps for quite different reasons, but I am with you Brother Charlie, let's stick with the MLs we know and click with...........haha

Mr Crash and Burn
28-08-2012, 10:01 PM
I was like you Ahlungor early in my career, but I got smitten and couldnt concentrate and was in the end costing the ML money because I would book 3 hours at least twice a week(the only days she worked) and she couldnt get the high volumes up in extras because i was monopolising her prime time. She really liked me though, and they say tiing is everything in life. I could have picked up this girl from her ML life and transported her into my life easil;y. She wanted to, but my divorce wasnt through and things were messy on the home front, so in the end, I was guzzumpted by another guy who could offer her a life away. I still bump into her every so often and she is very happy, working and studying as a nurse, and is happily married. She wasnt high maintenance thats where the difference is between a life together as BF/GF compared to a sponsored arrangement.

But now I follow altgourami's model of being a shifter from girl to girl.

crazy4thai
01-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Old Ada was going to come back to 501 but she decided not to. Just the old chinese "face" thing.

Sophie would come out at no time if sahe can dump her sticky boy friend.

Travelmate
02-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Old Ada was going to come back to 501 but she decided not to. Just the old chinese "face" thing.

Sophie would come out at no time if sahe can dump her sticky boy friend.

thanks for your info...
how accurate is this?

altgourami
03-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Ada is still working as Ada. Somewhere. I've seen her although I didn't know it she was from 501 until a mate told me. Stunning girl.

Travelmate
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Ada is still working as Ada. Somewhere. I've seen her although I didn't know it she was from 501 until a mate told me. Stunning girl.

hahahaha... i know EXACTLY what you mean and direction...

crazy4thai
03-09-2012, 08:00 PM

Someone mind telling me where this former ADA works now?? I wonder how she looks compare to Olivia and Michelle. Thanks in advance.

ics
03-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Forget about it bro. Those who know where she is wouldn't tell you and me as they wanna Ada to be exclusive (if they really know where she is) or just plain show off (if they don't know but pretend they do). You have a much better chance to try every massage shop in Sydney.

altgourami
04-09-2012, 11:57 AM
ics, you're wrong. NO ML or WL can be exclusive. No matter how smitten you are you'll walk out and, if she's hot, there'll be a guy waiting to fuck her behind a curtain somewhere. Don't fool yourself; a GREAT ML or WL isn't GREAT for all, for we all have different tastes, but no matter how quiet you are on the forum about your favourite girl, you can bet she's seeing just as many customers as the next girl. The only thing about not sharing on the forum is that you're less likely to read about her from someone else, driving you crazy.

Ada is not being shared because she doesn't want to be advertised. But she's not hard to find. ML not WL.

wilisno
04-09-2012, 12:37 PM
ics, you're wrong. NO ML or WL can be exclusive. No matter how smitten you are you'll walk out and, if she's hot, there'll be a guy waiting to fuck her behind a curtain somewhere. Don't fool yourself; a GREAT ML or WL isn't GREAT for all, for we all have different tastes, but no matter how quiet you are on the forum about your favourite girl, you can bet she's seeing just as many customers as the next girl. The only thing about not sharing on the forum is that you're less likely to read about her from someone else, driving you crazy.

Ada is not being shared because she doesn't want to be advertised. But she's not hard to find. ML not WL.Very fair comments ! ;) ;) ;)

But I suggest we leave Ada alone, respect her wish for a bit of privacy, flying under the radar so to speak, leave this topic, shall we ?

lonely heart
04-09-2012, 01:54 PM
This so call gentlemen code is so wrong and I agree with ICS. Its simply an excuse for people to keep info to themselves and may be able to show off to the ML what a gentlemen they are. Just like the old Ricci incident. And all you that stood up for her think she will thank you or even give you a free BJ.....we know how that ends do we. Oh sorry not everyone know how it ends but......

I believe I meet old ADA once or twice not that spectacular anyway but let see if I can dig her up.

BTW Mr craxy4thai don't go for this type of hype thing, in my years of experience they can often prove wrong. Believe your eyes only.....In 501/532 you can't go wrong with Michelle, (New)ADA, Coco on the looks. As for services for part 2 I can't really tell anymore and the services standard does various so much and standardization now almost non exist except the MILFs.

Beancounter
04-09-2012, 02:27 PM
I am happy to respect Ada's privacy if that is what she wants but I question the intention of creating this thread. Its just gloating on their part to say they know where but wont disclose.

Anyhow leaving this topic seems to be right.

lonely heart
04-09-2012, 06:40 PM
I am happy to respect Ada's privacy if that is what she wants but I question the intention of creating this thread. Its just gloating on their part to say they know where but wont disclose.

Anyhow leaving this topic seems to be right.

If she has quit the industry then we should leave her alone, but if she simply work in other shops then I don't see a problem for us to discuss about her..

HighFlyer
04-09-2012, 09:01 PM
As mentioned above, Ada has requested the bros who met her not to discuss her location on forums due to personal reasons.

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 12:18 AM
I dont know this lady but there is a Chinese saying: if you eat the salty fish, be prepared to get thirsty!!

I suppose if she wants to earn a living in the industry but dont want to be known by previous clients from Newtown, then the best way is to work in the upper north shore or out west like Seven hills where most of the punters dont post reviews, and keep changing shop the moment she runs into a regular.

Otherwise, change industry or find a wealthy sponsor, there are lots of options.

But relying on someone who knows her past not to say anything is not one of the solutions.

My two cents

wilisno
05-09-2012, 12:33 AM
I dont know this lady but there is a Chinese saying: if you eat the salty fish, be prepared to get thirsty!!

I suppose if she wants to earn a living in the industry but dont want to be known by previous clients from Newtown, then the best way is to work in the upper north shore or out west like Seven hills where most of the punters dont post reviews, and keep changing shop the moment she runs into a regular.

Otherwise, change industry or find a wealthy sponsor, there are lots of options.

But relying on someone who knows her past not to say anything is not one of the solutions.

My two cents

Yep, she shouldn't rely on the sex industry for sympathy no matter what the hardship might be !

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 03:22 AM
what is the point???
If you are good and pretty, people will bump into you.
There is hard to have secret hidden upder the carpet ....
I will not say anything but it does not been no body will find out ....

wilisno
05-09-2012, 04:18 AM
what is the point???
If you are good and pretty, people will bump into you.
There is hard to have secret hidden upder the carpet ....
I will not say anything but it does not been no body will find out ....

If nobody can find out, this thread wouldn't exist, of course it can't be kept as a secret, but the point is, some people said it's her wish not to be mentioned, she must have her own reason for that, would it be that hard to grant her that wish ? Or would it be a pleasure to destroy someone's wish ?

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 04:20 AM
I will never destroy someone's wish ...
it is so mean and meaningless

crazy4thai
05-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Why is always that few people trying to play nice and pretend to be gentlemen. I dont mean to be rude but u bunch are full of it.

May be she can come out and tell us why she dont want to see Newtown Customer or her so call friends can provide us an insight to the situation and let us be the judge of it.

lonely heart
05-09-2012, 09:54 AM
AHLUNGOR and crazy4thai well say.

I am not interested in Ada but just a shit stirrer. So how about u brothers tell me which shop Ada works and I tell u where u can find Ricci and Daisy, 2 for 1, fair deal hay.

Seriously I think many Newtown brothers will be offended by her anti Newtown customer attribute. After all from what I know most customer treat her nice and dash lots of cash on her. It is her should show Newtown customer some respect..

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 10:32 AM
AHLUNGOR and crazy4thai well say.

I am not interested in Ada but just a shit stirrer. So how about u brothers tell me which shop Ada works and I tell u where u can find Ricci and Daisy, 2 for 1, fair deal hay.

Seriously I think many Newtown brothers will be offended by her anti Newtown customer attribute. After all from what I know most customer treat her nice and dash lots of cash on her. It is her should show Newtown customer some respect..

Good point
brother Lonely heart.
But there is nothing to trade with me!!! hahaha...
keep your secret to yourself ....
hahaha

ics
05-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Only if there is a "like" button to LH's post..

TM: you seem to suggest that you know where the ex famous NT MLs are at the moment. How are you different from the original poster of this thread? If you are not sharing, that is fine, keep it to yourself. But why let everyone know you know something that the rest of us don't? Why brag about it? Plus, forgive me being rude, as one of the ex NT fav. once said to me, the poster with the most inside intelligence doesn't get those intel first hand, but by gossiping with other MLs!!!!!

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Only if there is a "like" button to LH's post..

TM: you seem to suggest that you know where the ex famous NT MLs are at the moment. How are you different from the original poster of this thread? If you are not sharing, that is fine, keep it to yourself. But why let everyone know you know something that the rest of us don't? Why brag about it? Plus, forgive me being rude, as one of the ex NT fav. once said to me, the poster with the most inside intelligence doesn't get those intel first hand, but by gossiping with other MLs!!!!!

No.. I do not know where they are!!!
I am just saying I have nothing to trade and I do not need or want to trade!
I am sorry if my expression is misleading !

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Haha, I don't believe this, I am posting a second reply in this thread about a girl I have never met, WTF!!

The way I see it, this girl obviously doesn't want any publicity, she was once popular at NT I guess and now wants a low profile, and for all fairness, we should respect that and let her be. But as I posted earlier, if she remains in the industry, she really can't hide, it would be just a matter of time. Unless she is just an insignficant pork chop, then we won't even have this thread in the first place won't we??

And for all those brothers who really want to locate her and meet her again, I can understand your feeling and you are not alone, if someone told me Sophie is working somewhere this week, I will trade any intel you want to get that information, am I a creep? definitely not? if I see Sophie walking down the street alone, I will say hi to her and try to catch up, but if I see her with other people I will not approach - that's just normal human decency. But if she is WORKING somewhere and providing the type of services that I want, then I ask the question, why can't I ?? BTW, I believe Sophie and I are in very friendly terms and she would not try to avoid me if we meet in any shop in a business environment.

Enough said.

The way this is going, this thread will last forever..............lol

Cheers

don_corleone
06-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Remember, talk is cheap. Like cans, the empty ones make a lot more noise than the filled ones.