PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Tara @ 5* - Fast & Furious

manman888
23-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Hi Bros

As promised in my last thread that I will post a review and hopefully bros enjoy. (Forgive me if I have not done for a while and the below after report review is based on my personal taste).
The WL is the new 5* Korean Tara.

Went to the shop tonight and had the pleasure to taste the new "Kimchi" Tara. There aren't many WLs working tonight, about 5 WLs including Chilli. But as usual I always like to try the new WLs, especially this new "Kimchi" Tara.

Rating

Face: 8.5/10

When I see her the first time tonight, she really looks like the actress starring at "Fast & Furious", but I have to say Tara has a better look in terms of appearance. She has the kind of eastern taste and unique appearance which made her stands out. Say for example if you walk on the street and see Tara, you will at least want to see her a few times again because of her attractiveness. I especially love the way when she smiles at you and look at you, looks like she is going to melt you.

Body: 9.5/10

One word for me "WOW", used to be a model in Korea. Quite tall with high heels, probably about 172-174cm, without heels, she should be 168cm. Have a nice enhanced C+Cup or close to D cup. Tan and smooth skin but very fit body with long hair and she always did work out everyday to keep herself fit with 24inch waist. Another great things is she has a nice ass, trim down under, and nice legs.

Communication: 8/10

Her English is not bad and can communicate quite well. I don't have any problem communicating with Tara and probably because I can speak little bit Korean as well.

Skills (a): BBBJ 9.5/10

I don't know how to describe, but she is one of the korean WL that can provide nice BBBJ in comparison with Legendary Irene and Channel, very great tongue action and work with her hand action as well. Long and deep throat plus eye contact. Only a few strokes that could kill me softly, but I am glad that I hold on for the mains.

Skills (b): Sex action 8/10

In comparison to Irene, Lisa, Channel or even Summer and Rubi, I have to say her sex skills is not as good as the names mentioned (although I finished her in missionary style), probably she is quite new in this industry (only 2nd day today at 5*), so I am sure if you give her more time to adapt the environment, I am sure she will be up to that level. But I still give her an 8 (being a WL of not to miss)

Skills (c): Massage 9/10

After sex, she opted to provide me a massage and I have to say her massage skills is up to those MLs at Masstige 8 or Midas. Tara loves doing massage as well.

My Overall score: 8.75/10

Comment:

I have to say the service that you received from 5* (especially korean WLs) are quite consistent. If you are the type of person that loves pretty girl with nice body shape and height (tall), but doesn't matter with sex skills (at least she is very good in BBBJ, but not bad in sex), then you should at least try her once. For experience punters, she is not a bad girl to try and I am sure her skills will improve in times.

Hope you enjoy my short/not detailed review!

cisco
23-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Nice report bro,after reading your AR and i am a tanned skin lover so i will be there on friday nite for sure
Ohh Tara please Come to PAPA...oh yes:love:

wilisno
23-08-2012, 01:39 AM
I like the " wow " for the body, looks like a must see for me ! :miao:

IExperiment
23-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Hi Bros

As promised in my last thread that I will post a review and hopefully bros enjoy. (Forgive me if I have not done for a while and the below after report review is based on my personal taste).
The WL is the new 5* Korean Tara.

Went to the shop tonight and had the pleasure to taste the new "Kimchi" Tara. There aren't many WLs working tonight, about 5 WLs including Chilli. But as usual I always like to try the new WLs, especially this new "Kimchi" Tara.

Rating

Face: 8.5/10

When I see her the first time tonight, she really looks like the actress starring at "Fast & Furious", but I have to say Tara has a better look in terms of appearance. She has the kind of eastern taste and unique appearance which made her stands out. Say for example if you walk on the street and see Tara, you will at least want to see her a few times again because of her attractiveness. I especially love the way when she smiles at you and look at you, looks like she is going to melt you.

Body: 9.5/10

One word for me "WOW", used to be a model in Korea. Quite tall with high heels, probably about 172-174cm, without heels, she should be 168cm. Have a nice enhanced C+Cup or close to D cup. Tan and smooth skin but very fit body with long hair and she always did work out everyday to keep herself fit with 24inch waist. Another great things is she has a nice ass, trim down under, and nice legs.

Communication: 8/10

Her English is not bad and can communicate quite well. I don't have any problem communicating with Tara and probably because I can speak little bit Korean as well.

Skills (a): BBBJ 9.5/10

I don't know how to describe, but she is one of the korean WL that can provide nice BBBJ in comparison with Legendary Irene and Channel, very great tongue action and work with her hand action as well. Long and deep throat plus eye contact. Only a few strokes that could kill me softly, but I am glad that I hold on for the mains.

Skills (b): Sex action 8/10

In comparison to Irene, Lisa, Channel or even Summer and Rubi, I have to say her sex skills is not as good as the names mentioned (although I finished her in missionary style), probably she is quite new in this industry (only 2nd day today at 5*), so I am sure if you give her more time to adapt the environment, I am sure she will be up to that level. But I still give her an 8 (being a WL of not to miss)

Skills (c): Massage 9/10

After sex, she opted to provide me a massage and I have to say her massage skills is up to those MLs at Masstige 8 or Midas. Tara loves doing massage as well.

My Overall score: 8.75/10

Comment:

I have to say the service that you received from 5* (especially korean WLs) are quite consistent. If you are the type of person that loves pretty girl with nice body shape and height (tall), but doesn't matter with sex skills (at least she is very good in BBBJ, but not bad in sex), then you should at least try her once. For experience punters, she is not a bad girl to try and I am sure her skills will improve in times.

Hope you enjoy my short/not detailed review!

Damn I miss 5* Korean I dont know why I always go very well with Korean from 5* always get that extra miles :)

I mean I still remember Irene shower scene and DFK and after I climax she than gave it a BBBJ hmmmm a few of them done this to me hmmm :)

manman888
23-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Yep, you should give tara a go at least once. She is good to look at.

Nice report bro,after reading your AR and i am a tanned skin lover so i will be there on friday nite for sure
Ohh Tara please Come to PAPA...oh yes:love:

manman888
23-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Wilisno Bro, as promised, hope you enjoy my after report although is not as good and as detailed as you. haha...
I like the " wow " for the body, looks like a must see for me ! :miao:

manman888
23-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Iexperiment bro, give tara a go, but be gentle to her. This is my advise. Cheers!

Travelmate
23-08-2012, 02:05 AM
I like the name, I like the score. good report...

IExperiment
23-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Iexperiment bro, give tara a go, but be gentle to her. This is my advise. Cheers!

I am gentle :) but missing in action at the moment content with what I got, just loved seeing whats happening.

cisco
23-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Mission ( TARA ) : Confirm friday nite

Thanx bro manman888 for the nice AR

cheers

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:14 AM
I have to say I just love the way when Tara leads me to the room upstairs, you can see the whole view from behind and then you'd like to stop that moment for a while, and enjoy the magnificant view from behind. "WOW" again.

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 02:15 AM
great review manman888 - sounds like I need to try.

welcome back to writing reports manman888 - shall we meet up at 127GF or 5 star one day? haha

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Thanks Travelmate bro, everyone has different taste. So when i put the scores up, then I just compared with other WLs or MLs such as

If Moon score 10/10 for sex skills, then Tara is about 8
If Miss World China Pageant 2012 Yu Wenxia scores 10 in appearance, then Tara should be about 8.5.

etc.. etc...

I like the name, I like the score. good report...

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Waiting for your report Cisco bro.
Mission ( TARA ) : Confirm friday nite

Thanx bro manman888 for the nice AR

cheers

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:23 AM
CMDR bro

I hardly to go to 127GF these days after the incidents. Although the shop still has a quality WLs like Misha etc...
I like to punt alone and if I punt with other bros, at the end, we will fight with choosing the WLs. haha.... just kidding.

great review manman888 - sounds like I need to try.

welcome back to writing reports manman888 - shall we meet up at 127GF or 5 star one day? haha

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 02:24 AM
ah you dont know me well.. I dont fight. I just go to 5 star instead. if you at 127GF hahaha..

CMDR bro

I hardly to go to 127GF these days after the incidents. Although the shop still has a quality WLs like Misha etc...
I like to punt alone and if I punt with other bros, at the end, we will fight with choosing the WLs. haha.... just kidding.

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks manman888

thats pretty good comparison. Tara would look good as a F&F outfit ... nice tight arse too... hehe

If Miss World China Pageant 2012 Yu Wenxia scores 10 in appearance, then Tara should be about 8.5.

etc.. etc...

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:29 AM
It is always good to use this kind of comparison for me as different bros has different taste, but this is my own score towards Tara, should be more accurate i guess, i might be wrong.

Thanks manman888

thats pretty good comparison. Tara would look good as a F&F outfit ... nice tight arse too... hehe

wilisno
23-08-2012, 02:29 AM
The " Wow " from the view behind really tickle my fancy now !

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:32 AM
If you go to 5* or 127GF, I might be at Korean Massage shops, otherwise, I will go to see Thai Leah at Granville, but she is no longer working as far as I concern and is too far for me to travel.

ah you dont know me well.. I dont fight. I just go to 5 star instead. if you at 127GF hahaha..

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Wilisno bro

I hardly used the word "WOW", Tara was the second person I used. The first WL was also korean as well, but used to work at Kellett street 48, WL name is "Choko", similar type of body. Not sure if you tried before or CMDR might try it before.

The " Wow " from the view behind really tickle my fancy now !

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Well I try all sorts of shops as well 64, 105, 90, Kellys, Liasions, The Penthouse.. if someone had a satellite tracking they can find out why my car has done over 200,000kms in 7 years!

hmmm time for a new chick magnet car...

If you go to 5* or 127GF, I might be at Korean Massage shops, otherwise, I will go to see Thai Leah at Granville, but she is no longer working as far as I concern and is too far for me to travel.

cisco
23-08-2012, 02:39 AM
bro manman888 , how about tara compare to misha gf 127 bro? whats the score then?

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Wilisno bro

I hardly used the word "WOW", Tara was the second person I used. The first WL was also korean as well, but used to work at Kellett street 48, WL name is "Choko", similar type of body. Not sure if you tried before or CMDR might try it before.

yes OMG Choko is very nice I do recall. too bad kellett st no more... I remember saying kumsahumnida about 15 times after my punt with her the first time i saw her and still walking out the door. the reception laughed..

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:42 AM
My favourite is Bentley as below:

Good to pick up girls!

Well I try all sorts of shops as well 64, 105, 90, Kellys, Liasions, The Penthouse.. if someone had a satellite tracking they can find out why my car has done over 200,000kms in 7 years!

hmmm time for a new chick magnet car...

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:44 AM
Choko and Tara are quite similar in height and body, but Tara is more geniune and Choko is more "wild" I should say.

yes OMG Choko is very nice I do recall. too bad kellett st no more... I remember saying kumsahumnida about 15 times after my punt with her the first time i saw her and still walking out the door. the reception laughed..

manman888
23-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Cisco bro

You gave me a tough task to do.... They are different overall. I haven't tried Misha for a while so to be honest not sure what she looks like these days and also the service.

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Not bad

I quite like the Jaguar XF sport too

http://onsurga.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Jaguar-XF.jpg

have to get rid of my beemer 6 series convertible

My favourite is Bentley as below:

Good to pick up girls!

cisco
23-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Sorry for the question, i am just too curious to know the body shape,...:love:

ok bro manman888

thank you for the info again

cheers

cisco
23-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Not bad

I quite like the Jaguar XF sport too

http://onsurga.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Jaguar-XF.jpg

have to get rid of my beemer 6 series convertible

i think you are rich man bro

manman888
23-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Her body shape is great. Better than any koreans WLs at 5* I think.

Sorry for the question, i am just too curious to know the body shape,...:love:

ok bro manman888

thank you for the info again

cheers

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 03:05 AM
how she compare with THE hottest Korean girls from girl bands like SNSD and Wonder girls?

Sorry thats usually my yardstick to measure. if she as hot or hotter I will go to 5 star as soon as she on roster!!!

Her body shape is great. Better than any koreans WLs at 5* I think.

manman888
23-08-2012, 03:08 AM
CMDR bro

Your question is too hard for me to answer. SNSD or Wonder Girls, I never see them within distance, so I can not compare them with Tara, while Tara was just in front of me or next to me the whole session.

IExperiment
23-08-2012, 03:15 AM
CMDR bro

Your question is too hard for me to answer. SNSD or Wonder Girls, I never see them within distance, so I can not compare them with Tara, while Tara was just in front of me or next to me the whole session.

Their question should be is she as lovely as LV :) pretty face and hot body and she is also enhance in a perfect size :) I had one punt with LV for over one hour session :) after I am done with her she had to have a smoke :)

CommanderM
23-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Faur enough manman888. I have been to their concerts in Thailand and in Australia with Korean WLs so it would not be fair to you.

thanks for your help. I will ask 5 star city boss to help me out :)

have a good night manman888 bro and thanks for the report

CMDR bro

IExperiment
23-08-2012, 03:21 AM

Yep Leah wow and in doggie another wow :) and yes again to far I told her to move closer I would visit her but again this was a while back now if she PM or contact me I might even give her another go and cheat on my ehmmm :)

wilisno
23-08-2012, 04:41 AM
Their question should be is she as lovely as LV :) pretty face and hot body and she is also enhance in a perfect size :) I had one punt with LV for over one hour session :) after I am done with her she had to have a smoke :)

Good point, LV should be the benchmark for Koreans ! Sigh ! I miss her !

Alexlim
23-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Very good review from the legend, I might see her soon:miao:

Too fast too spicy :slobber:

Alexlim
23-08-2012, 05:36 PM
She might be Pink honda s2000 :miao:

Green light spicy kid start late today,,, :miao: let go.....

smd
23-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks Travelmate bro, everyone has different taste. So when i put the scores up, then I just compared with other WLs or MLs such as

etc.. etc...

does she do dfk, daty, finger?

manman888
23-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks Alexlim bro.

Very good review from the legend, I might see her soon:miao:

Too fast too spicy :slobber:

manman888
23-08-2012, 09:40 PM
smd bro

To answer your question

DFK = I did have but depending on the person that she felt comfortable and clean
DATY = I didn't try, but I don't think she will like (I guess)
Finger = I didn't try as well.

does she do dfk, daty, finger?

Alexlim
23-08-2012, 10:16 PM
smd bro

To answer your question

DFK = I did have but depending on the person that she felt comfortable and clean
DATY = I didn't try, but I don't think she will like (I guess)
Finger = I didn't try as well.

BBBJ : The runner up rank no1. If I didn't read this AR before I might lost 0-1 CIM

Massage : ok
Face : Suki in 2 fast 2 furious look sexy
Body: WoW C+ nearly D
Sexperience: pass
DFK: pass
Daty: yum
Finger: I didn't test

Alarmmmm : !!!!!!

Hahaha 30 min session is not enough

manman888
23-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Alexlimbro

Is Tara ok in general for you?

ukoyrnez
23-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Well I had a weird session with her. Started off well then trickled off. Massage which was OK, BBBJ which was good. Then she hops on for a bit and after like 30 seconds hops off for me to go on top.

We then tried doggy - she was wriggling as I pumped which I thought was her enjoying herself. Turns out she was uncomfy because she forgot to lube up. Bummer. Tried missionary again but she wasn’t really into it so I didn't either. She tried to finish with a hj but wasn't too great.

So, yeah. Didn't work for me. YMMV. Her body is hot. Face looks better up close but not a stunner per se.

Alexlim
23-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Alexlimbro

Is Tara ok in general for you?

Bro legend manman888

Her overall is good, but my champions are the idols in my mind, it's too hard too best them.
100% It's my bias but!!! If anyone could get draw from me, it mean they get A+ in general.

As I post 30 mins session is too short to get a good report for drive test this Honda S2000 bubble pink.

The facts that is not my bias is her face and her body

She is Suki in 2 fast 2 furious twins.

Sarang hea! Tara

manman888
23-08-2012, 11:27 PM
ukoyrnex bro, sorry to hear that. Maybe I am lucky on the day.

manman888
23-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Got yah bro. As I said different bro has different taste and experience.

Bro legend manman888

Her overall is good, but my champions are the idols in my mind, it's too hard too best them.
100% It's my bias but!!! If anyone could get draw from me, it mean they get A+ in general.

Alexlim
24-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Got yah bro. As I said different bro has different taste and experience.

I'd called 5* and booked at 5.30pm but I was so excited and I arrives a bit early 5.10pm, when I saw her OH my Goshh. I thought I watched 2 fast 2 furious in the 10th time, Suki and buble pink devil Honda S2000 !

Speed test 0-100 : After BBBJ 5 mins if I didn't count 1-1000 I might grt CIM service
Top speed : As fast as I can:miao:

My Hall of flame Champions (with my Bias hahaha)

Shower : I couldn't give anyone champion, they have different style.
Tara get pass 7.5/10

GFE : Same as shower I couldn't tell who is the real champion
Tara get pass 7/10

BBBJ : Queen Fei Fei 5* I haven't get the best BBBJ as I got from her 9.5/10 /
Tara is the runner up NOW I should get CIM but hold on babe hahaha I needed to her main course

DFK : The best is Korean Sunny hahaha I like her cigarette smell ( we used listerine before but it still and wild)
Tara get pass
Another Runner up is Eli from Ginza she is pussy cat doll as my bias

Face : She is Suki in 2 fast 2 furios twins NO score because all girls are different, Angel Jamie is so sweet, Spicy kis is the cutiest I have seen, Lisa is Korean style etc

Body : She is so sexy as Angel Jamie, in opposite side because she is Korean Tan skin Wow.. Even though I prefer milky skin but she get 8.5/10 with C+
I reccommend Bro Ahlungor come to test fresh milk hahaha

DD: Queen Fei Fei and Annie :) they are the best I have gotten,
For Tara,I didn't try this services I', not sure she could or not.

Doggie : I couldn't say who is the best at this time because many girls are good at doggie
She is over average and good 7/10

Pussy : Hahaha Secret ? different girl different taste:slobber:
Tara : yum and she is fit enough for my Asian standard

30 mins session is not enough to test her drive!:fire:

Oops I forget Her Chatting is good and better than Korean girl in others shop : Chatting Champion??? All the girls I like are talkative:miao:

manman888
24-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Alexlim bro

Sounds like you enjoy Tara too with the "WOW"!

Alexlim
24-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Alexlim bro

Sounds like you enjoy Tara too with the "WOW"!

Bro legend manamn888,

My Grand Champion is Spicy Kid as my posts, No one can beat her in my heart as my bias hahaha.

Tara is the good runner up, she did her job as well. In my opinion she needs to meet more trainer to upgrade her service:smile:

cisco
24-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Soon there will be AR bro manman888

Alexlim
24-08-2012, 04:04 AM
Sarang hae~ Tara kamsahamnida :miao:

manman888
25-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Great work to both Alexlim bro and cisco bro!

Alexlim
25-08-2012, 09:05 PM
This pink fully modified Honda S2000 could beat Spicy kid mini s soon.
Her rating in my mind boost up too fast too horny:startle: I might recover and go to see her soon

Grand champion position is not stable now

Max Impact
25-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Yep Leah wow and in doggie another wow :) and yes again to far I told her to move closer I would visit her but again this was a while back now if she PM or contact me I might even give her another go and cheat on my ehmmm :)

iExperiment, although you are fully rostered at the moment I notice you keep a close eye on the forum. It's just a matter of time till you order from the take out menu again!

cisco
25-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Great work to both Alexlim bro and cisco bro!

thanx bro manman888 ,..any tanned girl again out there beautiful face ,..please let me know bro uuuhhh,....yeaaahhh

Alexlim
25-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Oi oi oi:love:

cisco
26-08-2012, 04:48 AM
Oi oi oi:love:
Uh Uh Uh , yeah...:miao:

daniel8309
04-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Stunning TARA

Back today

Is Tara working today or tomorrow?

Alexlim
08-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Where is Cisco bro Oi Oi Oi:miao:

Humpsup Gor
08-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Sounds awsome!!!
Better make my way there real soon!!!
Thanku bros!!
:miao:

cisco
09-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Where is Cisco bro Oi Oi Oi:miao:

i am here bro,...any news bro....?

cisco
09-09-2012, 02:14 AM
oh Tara , you just take my breath away again............:love:

manman888
09-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Cisco bro

Not enough for Tara?

I might recommend another similar type for you soon, bro, still working on it at present...:slobber:

cisco
09-09-2012, 02:44 AM
yeah bro manman,...i just met her to nite , she is so gorgeous

cause i like beautiful korean tanned girl bro:love::love:

when you got it please PM me bro,...thank you for sharing

You are the Man

cheers n waiting for the info:miao:

cisco
14-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Yeah bro fivestar ,..when Tara with me :love:,she will be more faster ,....BBBRRRRmmmmmmmmmmm

manman888
15-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Hi bros

Can i say my report is quite accurate? Haha... At least Tara is not bad at all!

kefilfil100
24-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Well, the name "Tara" just reminds me of the Korean girl group T-ara. I am quite into them of late, so how does this "Tara" match up with T-ara in term of looks?

And how many days per week does she work?

5 Star City
04-10-2012, 12:08 AM
tara

Today

tara

Oi.. Oi.. Oi