PDA

View Full Version : 6/17-20 Esplanade Ashfield

stevenboy
23-08-2012, 12:43 PM
6 months now we never talk about this shop.. Anybody has experienced for the past 6 months.. how's the girl these days? any nice girl?

Potluck2.0
23-08-2012, 02:02 PM
6 months now we never talk about this shop.. Anybody has experienced for the past 6 months.. how's the girl these days? any nice girl?

I've been to the sister shop on everton rd, strathfield a number of times owned by the same bitch called Alice. wouldn't bother, she gets all these uni students in to give a shit massage and there's no guarantee of HJ at the end even if u offer to tip.

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 03:05 PM
I've been to the sister shop on everton rd, strathfield a number of times owned by the same bitch called Alice. wouldn't bother, she gets all these uni students in to give a shit massage and there's no guarantee of HJ at the end even if u offer to tip.

Just 5 minutes down the road @ 55 George Street Burwood, you will have all your prayer answered.

Cheers

stevenboy
23-08-2012, 11:51 PM
i heard angie is good, anyone tried angie in ashfield?

Travelmate
24-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Uni student are 30+ in age.
why>

Potluck2.0
24-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Uni student are 30+ in age.
why>

talking about everton road, during uni winter hols I def got some younger ones in mid 20s but the problem was she looks at my dick and says 'are you serious, u want me to massage that?', with that attitude i said don't bother i'm going.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 11:47 AM
talking about everton road, during uni winter hols I def got some younger ones in mid 20s but the problem was she looks at my dick and says 'are you serious, u want me to massage that?', with that attitude i said don't bother i'm going.

Hi Brother Potluck,

I know a place where all the 21 years old young MLs would love to massage "That" for you!!

Two students: Momo 19 (before school) and Penny 21 (after school) - you really should try.

Cheers

:smile:

Potluck2.0
30-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Hi Brother Potluck,

I know a place where all the 21 years old young MLs would love to massage "That" for you!!

Two students: Momo 19 (before school) and Penny 21 (after school) - you really should try.

Cheers

:smile:

Where's this place and how much, what kinda services...you have me interested and I'm horny close to the end of the week :cool2:

ics
30-08-2012, 08:22 PM
I'd place my bet on Snow Lotus, knowing where TM bro usually finds his talents :-)

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Where's this place and how much, what kinda services...you have me interested and I'm horny close to the end of the week :cool2:

Brother Potluck,

The place is Snow Lotus in shop 2, 741 George Street city (at the end of a private laneway).

Give Vicky the mamasan a call on 0410-781-843 and she will recommend the right girl for you.

BTW, you are in luck, both of the young girls I mentioned above (Momo 19 and Penny 21) will be working a full shift this weekend, good luck!

Friday: Selina, Kelly 21, Alice 21

Saturday: Joey, Cici 21, Momo 19

Sunday: Lina, Jessie 21, Penny 21

Cheers

:love:

ps. cost is $60/hr massage only, for nude HJ add another $50 tips

handbanana
31-08-2012, 10:45 AM
I'd say listen to bro ahlungor, he won't steer you wrong

Potluck2.0
06-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Brother Potluck,

The place is Snow Lotus in shop 2, 741 George Street city (at the end of a private laneway).

Give Vicky the mamasan a call on 0410-781-843 and she will recommend the right girl for you.

BTW, you are in luck, both of the young girls I mentioned above (Momo 19 and Penny 21) will be working a full shift this weekend, good luck!

Friday: Selina, Kelly 21, Alice 21

Saturday: Joey, Cici 21, Momo 19

Sunday: Lina, Jessie 21, Penny 21

Cheers

ps. cost is $60/hr massage only, for nude HJ add another $50 tips

thanks Ah Lungor, great tips for other brothers out there! But I lost big money on pokies this week so no budget for punting for a while :( Ironically I was using my punting budget to try to win some more so I can experience more punts, end up losing the lot

Neorafter
07-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Shops run by Alice are rubbish. Especially the one in strathfield. The Ashfield one is very hit and miss and to get anything you have to be the right ethnicity. Burwood is the place to be but you bros should already know that.

Travelmate
07-09-2012, 01:58 AM
I'd place my bet on Snow Lotus, knowing where TM bro usually finds his talents :-)

Thanks for your support!
yes! 1 or 2 visits per week from me to Snow

Travelmate
07-09-2012, 01:59 AM
I'd say listen to bro ahlungor, he won't steer you wrong

fully support on Ahlungor advise as well

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2012, 10:12 AM
thanks Ah Lungor, great tips for other brothers out there! But I lost big money on pokies this week so no budget for punting for a while :( Ironically I was using my punting budget to try to win some more so I can experience more punts, end up losing the lot

Hi brother Potluck,

Punting and gambling are two of the worse devils in life, because they are so addictive!!

But at least sex is a natural human basic needs, if you are not married and have no gf, where else can you get it, you cant DIY all the time, right!! So regular punting is necessary if you dont go overboard.

But if you can, stay away from the pokies, you will never get rich from it!! Just think about the billions made by the government and the millions made by the clubs, we are at the wrong end of the food chain man!! There is really nothing much left for us when it comes to paid outs and most of the time you put them all back eventually.

But who am i to lecture you here, i do exactly the same thing every week, WTF!! My weekly budget is sort of $200! Half and half between massage and betting on footies and if my team wins, i go for extra punting or try a FS here and there and i have been quite discipline for a while so i have not lost too much which lead to no happy ending for the week!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Potluck2.0
07-09-2012, 08:54 PM
i was actually doing quite well up until this session...was winning regularly between 50-100 on mixture of pokies and electronic baccarat/roullette machines and always had the self control to step away after getting a small win and take it to massage joint to subsidise a punt. But i started getting greedy this time because i wanted to punt at better places and that was my downfall.

cookie man is right, to take a leaf out of marx's book, pokie machines are the opium of western sydney.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
hahaha. From my point of view.
It needs a BANK to start gambling.
and never take any punt using too much of your bank even if it is a $1.01 chance.

Poker machines is never my favorite.

lonely heart
09-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Thanks for your support!
yes! 1 or 2 visits per week from me to Snow

I think all the going rates for city shops a way over now given every one is charging 60 for the hour and $50 nude HJ.

Just an latest update the legendary Maggie is back. Those who love good services and don't mind a big girl really should try. It is definitely a better way to spend $110. AHLUNGOR must go and try and trust me u will be so happy.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 04:58 PM
I think all the going rates for city shops a way over now given every one is charging 60 for the hour and $50 nude HJ.

Just an latest update the legendary Maggie is back. Those who love good services and don't mind a big girl really should try. It is definitely a better way to spend $110. AHLUNGOR must go and try and trust me u will be so happy.
Which shop maggie?

lonely heart
09-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Ashfield The one in the thread title.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Ashfield The one in the thread title.

Thanks LH, I have not met anyone long time in Ashfield.
last one call MANGO

lonely heart
09-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Thanks LH, I have not met anyone long time in Ashfield.
last one call MANGO

I think I remember that one, my mate tried and say only soso. I tried another current one call lanlan. Not too bad but won't border for second visit.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 07:21 PM
I think I remember that one, my mate tried and say only soso. I tried another current one call lanlan. Not too bad but won't border for second visit.

Mango is so so, but she can give me 2 HJ in 30 minutes, or 3 cums in 1 hour.....wtf!
So willing to please...

lonely heart
11-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Just had a report back from peers and say Maggie is not as excellent as before. The comment was noting wrong just not as spectacular and explosive as before.

May be because she just come back from holiday and still not into working yet??

powermail93
12-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Tried the Angie in Asfield Shop.
Face - 7/10
Very good sharp body 8/10.
Massage is OK - Step on the back is Comfort - 7/10
Very good attitude and communication from East North girl of China.
Provided Full Service depend on .....
Recommended !!!!!

Lonely Heart - Have you try Elisa(hk)??? Or any other girls ???????

lonely heart
12-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Haven't been there a long time. How much Angie charge for all in??

Potluck2.0
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Haven't been there a long time. How much Angie charge for all in??

And which day she works? Want to relive some old memories from a few years ago at this place

ics
20-04-2013, 03:44 PM
LH bro, thanks for updating us with this shop. Now we have your endorsement, it's time to give it another go.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2013, 06:38 PM
In the absences of full talent candidates in 501/532, I feel it is time for lonely heart's return to Ashfield.

And perhaps on your way there, stop by Stanmore to say hello to Coco and her girls:

Mimi, Michelle, Cici, Yumiko, Angela and Eva

Cheers

slarty
20-04-2013, 08:34 PM
The problem with this shop previously is it has been selective on which kinds of punters can get extra services. Has that changed I wonder?

massagecriticaus
20-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Yeah except ur girls ask for another 100% more on tip for flull services but I am not necessary getting 100% better services when compare to Alice's girls.

If I was to spend 160 on a punt, I will go Ginza, 533, etc..... And spend the rest on a legite massage.

And I am sure the girls in 252B can't do what the girls in Ginza and 533 is doing.

It's not just 252B, same in 501 too.... So like I say if 501 girls don't improve themselves, I will just go somewhere else.

This price vs services just keep coming up again and again and again, especially between ALUNGHOR and Brother LH

I been to 252B a few times, I have to say they have some nice girls there. I had a few EXCELLENT encounter here Miranda for one.

I do wonder from time to time that they are pricy as these girls are not so great when you look at the coices you have in FS shops. I always love the service in 5 star and Ginza and sure none of the girls in 252B with do it.

Looking at the books of chinese massages shops...(yes I have seen many), can't help to feel that the current generation of ML are running these shops to a dead end, but again these girls are different to the MLs you see in the old days, something to write another time.

As for the shop Alice is pushy, Alice is time cheater (sometomes, not always.) but at $60 + $50 her shop does represent the best value in Sydney for chinese RnT right now. Given brother LH's track record on bargain hunting, I may give this place a go again....

Travelmate
20-04-2013, 11:31 PM
And perhaps on your way there, stop by Stanmore to say hello to Coco and her girls:

Mimi, Michelle, Cici, Yumiko, Angela and Eva

Cheers

Thanks for your comment which I AGREE TOTALLY.

But personally I hate cross selling on someone else thread!
Only my opinion.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Yeah except ur girls ask for another 100% more on tip for flull services but I am not necessary getting 100% better services when compare to Alice's girls.

If I was to spend 160 on a punt, I will go Ginza, 533, etc..... And spend the rest on a legite massage.

And I am sure the girls in 252B can't do what the girls in Ginza and 533 is doing.

It's not just 252B, same in 501 too.... So like I say if 501 girls don't improve themselves, I will just go somewhere else.

Not try to start the same old argument here once again! And for the 69th times, my advices to anyone have always been: if you want FS, go to a FS shop, I said the same when I was helping to promote SL and SF and I said the same now for Stanmore!

And my massage budget has always been $110/session. And that's a standard $55/hr for massage and a $50 tip for a nude HJ = $105/hr.

On that basis, again, no argument there that 501 is still the best value @$50/hr + $30 tip for a nude HJ , if only they still have Sophie, Mia or Maggie!

Which is far less than any FS shops. Sure, you will get BBBJ and a fuck in 533, 64, Ginza, 127 or 5 Star or wherever. But there are fundamental differences between a FS session vs a massage session with happy ending.

You said: And I am sure the girls in 252B can't do what the girls in Ginza and 533 is doing.

Well, that could be true to a certain extend, but I am also pretty sure that what Coco, Mimi, and Lisa can do with their hands, none of the 533 and Ginza girls can do, in fact, very few MLs across the industry can do better.

BTW, I know for a fact that at least three of MLs past and present has worked for some well known outcall agencies for $300-$350/hr, so if the punters can get FS from any of them for a $100 tip, won't that be excellent value??

Just my 55 cents

Cheers

alot
21-04-2013, 06:18 AM
Not try to start the same old argument here once again! And for the 69th times, my advices to anyone have always been: if you want FS, go to a FS shop, I said the same when I was helping to promote SL and SF and I said the same now for Stanmore!

And my massage budget has always been $110/session. And that's a standard $55/hr for massage and a $50 tip for a nude HJ = $105/hr.

On that basis, again, no argument there that 501 is still the best value @$50/hr + $30 tip for a nude HJ , if only they still have Sophie, Mia or Maggie!

Which is far less than any FS shops. Sure, you will get BBBJ and a fuck in 533, 64, Ginza, 127 or 5 Star or wherever. But there are fundamental differences between a FS session vs a massage session with happy ending.

You said: And I am sure the girls in 252B can't do what the girls in Ginza and 533 is doing.

Well, that could be true to a certain extend, but I am also pretty sure that what Coco, Mimi, and Lisa can do with their hands, none of the 533 and Ginza girls can do, in fact, very few MLs across the industry can do better.

BTW, I know for a fact that at least three of MLs past and present has worked for some well known outcall agencies for $300-$350/hr, so if the punters can get FS from any of them for a $100 tip, won't that be excellent value??

Just my 55 cents

Cheers
Haha,both of u still arguing.
I better write some useful point.
Yan Yan and Yun Yun both early 30.
They can do strong massage n their third part both excellent extra service.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Haha,both of u still arguing.
I better write some useful point.
Yan Yan and Yun Yun both early 30.
They can do strong massage n their third part both excellent extra service.

Haha, I am very ok when people are comparing pricings and services between MLs or MS, but really no point comparing between FS vs MS as they are two very different tracks !

Cheers

massagecriticaus
21-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Haha, I am very ok when people are comparing pricings and services between MLs or MS, but really no point comparing between FS vs MS as they are two very different tracks !

Cheers

If you have not post/advertise cross thread, I think brother LH would not have bring this up again. Seems you are very scare of LH's suggestions to brothers. Why does that take away business from your associated shops, if so then you have to ask why. Is price for Chinese RnT right??

RnT and FS is not really on the different track, but it is what the current generation of ML trying to make it to a different. You and me both know how many Gals in 252B is doing FS.

slarty
21-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Further to my previous post I'll ask a bit more directly. Has any Caucs or ABCs that can't speak Chinese visited this shop lately and what was their experience. I've heard on other forums about getting the run around if you fit into those categories. I used to go this shop a lot but I did experience the change in attitude about 3 years ago and haven't been back since.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 11:20 PM
At $110 I am geting eveything in Alice's.........

Congratulations, you win!

Alice's shop is the best value RnT shop then, where you can get everything for $110!

May be I should give them a try myself, any girls there with D+ Cups ??

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Maggie D Cup, and she will suck u dry......

Thanks mate,

any review on Maggie ??

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 03:53 PM
If anyone around Ashfield, may also drive 10 minutes to 460A Belmore. There is this girl ema or AMA that I fucked a few time. She left for a while but now returned. A bit chubby but her tits is so nice, big firm and pointy. Must try if u are around the area.

Thanks,

Always on the look out for great tits ..................lol

Cheers

Daitowha
22-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Sound great, bro LH, which day is she working?

alot
22-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Phone number for Belmore 460A, 9758 9365

I think she is on today. Another girl Diana also nice
Emily is the same one mentioned in the newtown thread good services but pricy.
Avoid tall young one call Cloudy at all cost. Only soso look but she think she is Miss China, stuck up, pricy and rude......
Haha,you should open a new thread in Belmore.
I was there 12 months ago,only 3 or 4 MILF.

alot
22-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks mate,

any review on Maggie ??

Maggie is the Queen of Ashfield.
Big firm D cup,mid 20,her bbbj is one of the best.

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Maggie is the Queen of Ashfield.
Big firm D cup,mid 20,her bbbj is one of the best.

Wow, that's great, but why we never heard about her until now!!

So many hidden talents in the suburbs just waiting to be discovered !

Cheers

Daitowha
22-04-2013, 11:40 PM
In the past year, Alice's shop have been a hit & miss (more), so it's off the radar for most punters, but I think now is the time for a revisit. He He :slobber:

Potluck2.0
22-04-2013, 11:50 PM
In the past year, Alice's shop have been a hit & miss (more), so it's off the radar for most punters, but I think now is the time for a revisit. He He :slobber:

I think Alice gets a bad rap, sure she's passed me some duds in the past and also cheated on time, usually 15 mins, u pay for an hour u get 45, you pay for 45 you get about half an hour BUT over the years I've had FS at this ML shop more regularly than any other shop with 30-35 year old milfs. It's basically a sure thing as long as the girl u pick is not too young. When i say other shops i'm talking about ones in the inner city or CBD where FS is off the cards unless you cough up a greenie in tips for the girl.

At Alice' place just take the 45 min option + FS for 50 + 50, good value punting. It's one of the only shops you can still get an experience comparable to the very much missed Burwood 1A Belmore st. In fact it's one of the only shops thats continuously operated in the same place for so long, other shops have come and gone.

Time to go back i say

Potluck2.0
22-04-2013, 11:51 PM
massageboy bro, THe problem with 297A is that it's as dirty as 143 Marrickville road both in the girls and the premises

massagecriticaus
23-04-2013, 12:56 AM
massageboy bro, THe problem with 297A is that it's as dirty as 143 Marrickville road both in the girls and the premises

Two different you are talking about 295A which is indeed a shit hole but got some hidden gem ever now and then.

Massageboy is talking about 287A which is a beauty salon plus massage. He cover that extensively on AUXXX.

alot
23-04-2013, 08:24 AM
I haven't been here for about a year but the last time I went Alice was so rude I swore I would never return and
I certainly won't while she is still there. There is a shop at 287A Liverpool Rd which is starting to develop some talent although the boss is also a conniving bitch. It is early days but there are some young and pretty MLs who offer a limited range of services.

I really don't know 287A,thanks bro.
No way I will go back 297A,all rooms are dirty n stink.

Potluck2.0
23-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Tried Julie tonight, had a good session and will return again to try others.

Julie is a early 30s wife/milf next door type. She's somewhere between size 6 and size 8 with a flat tummy. B cup tits with very long nipples and a freshly waxed tight pink snatch. Id rate her looks as a solid 7/10, probably on par with the taren point girls and 533. She can't really massage so we went straight to part 2 with b2b, cat bath and then FS. It was very gfe and I thought the experience to be enjoyable. I received a leg and head massage afterwards to kill the time.

Damage was 50 + 50 for the 40 min session. It was supposed to be 45 mins but it was close enough, notngonna complain. Rate the overall experience to 7.5/10.

Saw other milfs on the way out, will be working through them in the coming weeks.

massagecriticaus
23-04-2013, 09:30 PM
I think Alice gets a bad rap, sure she's passed me some duds in the past and also cheated on time, usually 15 mins, u pay for an hour u get 45, you pay for 45 you get about half an hour BUT over the years I've had FS at this ML shop more regularly than any other shop with 30-35 year old milfs. It's basically a sure thing as long as the girl u pick is not too young. When i say other shops i'm talking about ones in the inner city or CBD where FS is off the cards unless you cough up a greenie in tips for the girl.

At Alice' place just take the 45 min option + FS for 50 + 50, good value punting. It's one of the only shops you can still get an experience comparable to the very much missed Burwood 1A Belmore st. In fact it's one of the only shops thats continuously operated in the same place for so long, other shops have come and gone.

Time to go back i say

I though lonely heart was the only one that was from those days, seems you two have some catch up to do.

I have been to Belmore 1A a few times before the whole thing goes south. Some very interesting girls there but the place is really shit. Who would though that few years later it will become a huge apartment block. Funny if some brother look up some old post and try to find 1A now.

Oh one think the Maggie that you all mention is quite big, but also very tall. I also experienced her BBBJ, so nice..... ALUNGHOR if u know someone can do that in 252B let me know, save me a ten minutes drive haha!!

yutang
24-04-2013, 12:57 AM
What time does Alice's shop in Ashfield usually close?

Potluck2.0
24-04-2013, 09:53 PM
What time does Alice's shop in Ashfield usually close?

9pm, i think the best times to go are between 5pm and closing time on weekdays

aussiegaigin
24-04-2013, 10:48 PM
. It's one of the only shops you can still get an experience comparable to the very much missed Burwood 1A Belmore st. In fact it's one of the only shops thats continuously operated in the same place for so long, other shops have come and gone.

Time to go back i say
Didn't 1A Belmore Rd become 143 Marrickville Rd ??

Potluck2.0
24-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Didn't 1A Belmore Rd become 143 Marrickville Rd ??

It's not the same, any punter who remembers will tell you that.

I literally never had a bad punt at 1A, I remember a colleague of mine taking me there after work one day and I was hooked, Any evening or weekend when I felt bored and in need of some female company I would go there without a booking and try somebody new out. It just felt comfortable, it wasn't seedy or dirty like 143 is. Sure it wasn't the Hilton but it was clean enough and it felt more like a massage place where you got sex rather than a brothel where you got a massage. I think that's what drives a lot of punters to go to massage joints and ask for FS.

Most of the women who worked there lived locally, they were just your average late 20s/early 30s attractive Chinese lady that you'd see at the supermarket on a Saturday morning or at the train station waiting for a train who wanted to make some extra cash. There were a few pork chops but i never seemed to end up in the same room as them. MLs used to better at small talk back then and make you feel familiar, they all had plenty of experience too, no young chicks who want big cash tips for all looks and no skills/bad attitude.

I wish could find a lady called Nancy again today, she was my favourite at 1A.

aussiegaigin
25-04-2013, 10:13 AM
It's not the same, any punter who remembers will tell you that.

I literally never had a bad punt at 1A, I remember a colleague of mine taking me there after work one day and I was hooked, Any evening or weekend when I felt bored and in need of some female company I would go there without a booking and try somebody new out. It just felt comfortable, it wasn't seedy or dirty like 143 is. Sure it wasn't the Hilton but it was clean enough and it felt more like a massage place where you got sex rather than a brothel where you got a massage. I think that's what drives a lot of punters to go to massage joints and ask for FS.

Most of the women who worked there lived locally, they were just your average late 20s/early 30s attractive Chinese lady that you'd see at the supermarket on a Saturday morning or at the train station waiting for a train who wanted to make some extra cash. There were a few pork chops but i never seemed to end up in the same room as them. MLs used to better at small talk back then and make you feel familiar, they all had plenty of experience too, no young chicks who want big cash tips for all looks and no skills/bad attitude.

I wish could find a lady called Nancy again today, she was my favourite at 1A.

I never went to 1A, so can't comment on your experience there.

But I have been to 143 a few times, although probably not for the last 12 months. When it opened it was dirty and seedy, but the renovations a couple of years ago certainly improved the image. And I always found it to be a massage shop where you might get offered FS as an option; I paid Billy $50 for the massage, and paid the girl another $50 if I wanted extras..there was never any push by the girls to take it. I can remember one lady there who didn't even offer me a HJ, I thought the place had gone legit. It sort of morphed from MS to FS over a period of time. Remember after the renovations, all the rooms had beds; but within a few months reverted to tables, which seemed to me to reinforce its status as primarily a MS. "Sextras" were never discussed until after the massage (maybe except for Lisa who always tried to give me a BBBJ while I was still getting undressed).

Unlikely to go back there, as the new generation of MS closer to the city staisfy all my needs now.

Potluck2.0
25-04-2013, 10:34 PM
The last time I went to 143 was a year ago, maybe I chose a bad time. It felt seedy then, I sat in the waiting room with 3 other punters and puffing billy behind his desk. Waited for 30 mins. I got given the 'shower room' at the back, it was one of the points in my life where I really questioned myself 'why do I punt? This is not enjoyable'. The girl was not my cup of tea either, she was just passable but I was desperate to unload at the time and had made an effort to drive from burwood to marrickville. Suffice to say even though I had paid for an hour I left after half cos I just wanted to get out of there. Never been back. The only good thing about 143 is that Romeos (or Juliet, can't remember which one) is just 5 mins up the road

Compare this to Alice's shop, I've never had to wait for a punt even without booking, the shop although spartan is much cleaner and much newer.

Aussiegaigin bro, which shops do you frequent now? Maybe it's time to try more new places

Travelmate
28-04-2013, 09:38 AM
143 really suck now as they cheat time very badly, you pay $70 you get only about 20 mins instead of 30 and 1 hour become 45 min

TRUE. i do not go 143 myself long time.
my friends went all say it is dirty.
plenty of choices in Sydney

massagecriticaus
28-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Had a free morning so I went down the Inner west massage route,

Newtown 501,almost got suck into seeing Emily but remembering brothers said she is pricy, for once my brain thinking instead of my dick. So I left but boy isn't she hot....

Then go to 252B, girls all busy so just say hi and left.

Suddenly remember this place. Back on radar so pop in and check it out. Shown Michelle, jaja and young young. Young Young caught my eyes with her big boobs illustrating under her tight tshirt.

Pay the usual price, she did an ok massage for a while then into the main course. All I can say is this girl is great fuck. A little fat on stomach but easily overlook. Come out a very happy man. $85 well spent and no time cheating.

Saw a few other girls on the way out. All not bad, I will come back for sure and sample others very soon.

DYSLENOJD
28-04-2013, 07:27 PM
how what size would she be, and age?

aussiegaigin
28-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Aussiegaigin bro, which shops do you frequent now? Maybe it's time to try more new places

Don''t punt frequently these days, maybe only 2 times per month now. Recent shops include Poplar, 518 Kent St (Tina was my regular ML there, but she went home to China for a holiday late last year and I haven't heard from her since; Linda was a good substitute). Recently re-discovered 316 Elizabeth St, had a couple of good sessions with Amy so might stick with this for a while. Mina at Lily Massage does a great massage, so I've seen her a few times when I've really had Back problems.

Angie at Boyce Rd Maroubra was another good ML, but don't get down that way much now. Tried 702 Botany Rd too, another good shop.

kobe7
14-10-2013, 06:28 AM
Anyoe been here recently? It's probably the closest to me and i can't be bothered driving all the way to city. last time I was here was over a year ago and not a good experience. Alice is a bitch, but damn her girls are always down for it. Any young pretty girls here to report?

Only caters to chinese customers , I am asian and I do not get offered and I even ask.

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Anyoe been here recently? It's probably the closest to me and i can't be bothered driving all the way to city. last time I was here was over a year ago and not a good experience. Alice is a bitch, but damn her girls are always down for it. Any young pretty girls here to report?

Brother lonely heart is the mayor of Ashfield !

Cheers

kobe7
04-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Just curious does anyone have luck in this place?

Sometimes I do and mostly I do not get it. Is it because you need to be a mando/canto speaker regardless if your asian and tipping them $50 at front.

Lancelot
08-08-2014, 08:43 PM
In the neighbourhood thought I'd try my luck here. Heard conflicting reports about whether extras on the menu but I felt like a good massage anyway. To be clear, I'm Asian with basic canto skills and negligible mando
So rock in, greet the Mamasan in canto, she replies in Mando and directs me to a room and a young slim plain looking girl in t shirt and jeans follows. Plain as in no make up but not unattractive. Mamasan keeps babbling in mando and I work out she's asking how long and I indicate 1 hr. I wasn't sure her reply but I opened my wallet gave her $50 and I could see she was waiting for more. At this point I wasn't sure if she had offered FS or nude etc so I put another $50 in her hand and she gives me $40 change. Ok, I'm assuming that's a straight up regular no frills massage. Fine, I'm down with that.
So I go in and the young lass follows me in. I see the sign that says please leave your underwear on so I strip down to my boxers and hop on to the bed face down. Missy(I never did get her name) starts a nice firm massage and this goes on for a little while. I'm thinking this is nice but I better start thinking of where I can go to release my self with a proper fuck etc. about 20 mins into the massage she starts with the fairy fingers. ok! This is interesting. She starts gently stroking me thru my undies and starts kissing my back. At this point I'm pleasantly confused because she hasn't asked about extra money and this is definitely heading somewhere nice.
I flip over and she continues to sensually touch then she undoes her belt buckle and opens her jeans. ok, better still. Shortly thereafter, my boxers are gone, she's starkers and she's lying on top. Little lance is not so little and poking up between her legs by now and she slides off the bed gets a dom and gives a CBJ which was very well done, as CBJs go. Then on to cowgirl, mish, doggie and finish in CG.
So we've gone over 45 min, I have a big smile on my face. I get dressed, and I give her $50 for which she seemed happy enough. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and I was out as everyone said goodnight in mando.
So yes. Hanky panty is on the menu. And I didn't even ask. I must have that sex crazed look or something. I had heard it was $50 to boss then $50 to the girl in the room. Now it's $60 and $50. Still very good value for nearly and hour with a young mid 20ish.
Down side was I didn't get to choose, it was CBJ but she was tight, wet and quite a good fuck. I'd probably go back again and try my luck again soon.

cheapthrills101
11-08-2014, 10:29 PM
In the neighbourhood thought I'd try my luck here. Heard conflicting reports about whether extras on the menu but I felt like a good massage anyway. To be clear, I'm Asian with basic canto skills and negligible mando
So rock in, greet the Mamasan in canto, she replies in Mando and directs me to a room and a young slim plain looking girl in t shirt and jeans follows. Plain as in no make up but not unattractive. Mamasan keeps babbling in mando and I work out she's asking how long and I indicate 1 hr. I wasn't sure her reply but I opened my wallet gave her $50 and I could see she was waiting for more. At this point I wasn't sure if she had offered FS or nude etc so I put another $50 in her hand and she gives me $40 change. Ok, I'm assuming that's a straight up regular no frills massage. Fine, I'm down with that.
So I go in and the young lass follows me in. I see the sign that says please leave your underwear on so I strip down to my boxers and hop on to.......

Ai yah! Brother Lancelot!

First rule of punting is to get the name to share with your other Brothers from another Mother! LOL!!

I've been wondering about this place for a while too. Haven't taken the plunge myself. Did you happen to catch the range of other "products" on offer and if they were of equal quality??

Price sounds pretty standard for massage + extras for Chinese joint.

Might try my luck tomorrow ;)

Lancelot
12-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Yeah. That's what happened to me. And there was a disconnect as she kept speaking mando and I got lost in translation.

yellow_fever
12-08-2014, 12:16 AM

Cheers

Care to name the shop/girls? Otherwise just rubbish talk ;-)

cheapthrills101
09-09-2014, 09:38 AM
decided to visit a couple of weeks ago after scouting the place for what seems like years ;)

They were busy so the mamasan started the massage off until another girl was free. When she joined, I thought it was awesome hot - might get 2 for 1 - but alas the mamasan left to attend to her normal duties. ML was super hot!

Massage was overall excellent, HOWEVER, I was left bemused and confused because we finished but there was no "proper ending" of the massage. I wonder, did I say something wrong? I definitely wasn't after any FS, but I at least expected some form of "release". I attempted communication in canto, cause my mando sucks ass, but still couldn't get the message across. Ended up having to finish off elsewhere cause ML was so super hot and I was so super excited after massage.

GoldfishMan
09-09-2014, 09:57 AM
I had the same experience some years ago in Chatswood. The place was an rnt I had visited many times before. Had a hot looking ml work on my, sexy in her hot pants and all. I was thinking this is great, but I didn't mention anything about extras. Next thing I know, massage was finished with me stuck with a monumental erection!
Lesson learned: never assume that extras are on the cards, always ask for it especially with the hot ones. Seems like the hot ones have a "meh" attitude.... Like they can get the tips anytime, one or two missed tips don't bother them.

powermail93
18-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Any one have been this shop recently? Are they still open??

NOW, Any good young EAST-NORTH girls there Please??? and NAME and COST????
:startle::startle::startle::startle:

alot
21-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Any one have been this shop recently? Are they still open??

NOW, Any good young EAST-NORTH girls there Please??? and NAME and COST????
:startle::startle::startle::startle:
I recommand Abby is the young ml worth to try.She probably 25,natural d cup,no make up and willing go third part.

Nejums
25-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Gonna have to try this place again...

Nejums
25-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Anyone know if Alice's daughter kiki still works here? I remember she was at their sister store in Strathfield, but wasn't sure if that was still around...

cheapthrills101
31-05-2016, 11:33 PM
Anyone know if Alice's daughter kiki still works here? I remember she was at their sister store in Strathfield, but wasn't sure if that was still around...

WTF? She allows her daughter to work there??
Brings meaning to "family business"
LOL

Does anyone have any recommendations for ML to ask for? Is there one called Cici who is there? She was a girl who used to work at Billy's at Marrickville who I think said she moved to here after a "disagreement" with Billy.

powermail93
02-06-2016, 03:02 PM
I recommand Abby is the young ml worth to try.She probably 25,natural d cup,no make up and willing go third part.

I had visited and tried Abby. She come from HerBei very young.

Any other good one???

foxybabe
03-06-2016, 06:14 PM
I had visited and tried Abby. She come from HerBei very young.

Any other good one???

What does Abby look like? Is she pretty? Possible what is the damage for part 3?

thanks

snapjaw
05-06-2016, 08:38 AM
What does Abby look like? Is she pretty? Possible what is the damage for part 3?

Abby is young, born in 1990. Yes, she's pretty and a good set of boobs too. Damage is standard rate for this shop for part 3 extra, I think you should discuss this with her.

Also another good one is Lillian, pretty as well but puts on makeup. Nice b-cups. First time I saw her she was a bit starfish when doing FS but after I went down on her she couldn't hold back and came quite quickly. After that her pussy felt so tight, it was like she kept cumming as I was fucking her. After the deed was done she asked a few times when I was coming back lol.

I don't know about the rest, but possibly the best was Angie who'd do BBBJ and CIM. I've seen her name on the roster a couple of times every now and then but always missed the booking.

foxybabe
06-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Abby is young, born in 1990. Yes, she's pretty and a good set of boobs too. Damage is standard rate for this shop for part 3 extra, I think you should discuss this with her.

Also another good one is Lillian, pretty as well but puts on makeup. Nice b-cups. First time I saw her she was a bit starfish when doing FS but after I went down on her she couldn't hold back and came quite quickly. After that her pussy felt so tight, it was like she kept cumming as I was fucking her. After the deed was done she asked a few times when I was coming back lol.

I don't know about the rest, but possibly the best was Angie who'd do BBBJ and CIM. I've seen her name on the roster a couple of times every now and then but always missed the booking.

Thanks, man,

I sent you a pm, can you please check your message ? cheers

powermail93
07-06-2016, 12:10 PM

IS Angie do FS????? Or Massage only??

Some girls only do first half hour massage only (no FS, may HJ - cost) and then change with another available girls to do FS with next half hour.
This will cost and pay more for normal 1 hour price

foxybabe
07-06-2016, 12:57 PM
IS Angie do FS????? Or Massage only??

Some girls only do first half hour massage only (no FS, may HJ - cost) and then change with another available girls to do FS with next half hour.
This will cost and pay more for normal 1 hour price

Brother S mentioned previously that Angie had gone for ages...kinda irrelevant now

Which girl have you tried in this shop? scored any full service ?

Any pretty girls ?

lonely heart
07-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Brothers, AUS99 in 2016 is a different place and this thread demonstrate exactly as it is. Hawkers just asking for info. You boys are lucky to have brother snapjaw around.

This place is a massage shop so you will surly get a massage. As for the rest of the session. You will have to explore. One old tip, if you are none Asian, you may want to give it a pass.

Massage King
09-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Brothers, AUS99 in 2016 is a different place and this thread demonstrate exactly as it is. Hawkers just asking for info. You boys are lucky to have brother snapjaw around.

This place is a massage shop so you will surly get a massage. As for the rest of the session. You will have to explore. One old tip, if you are none Asian, you may want to give it a pass.

You should relax, it's just some info about a massage shop and whether you can get part 2/3 or not. You make it sound like the information is such secret or valuable, as if it's the secret to making a nuclear bomb or something. No one is forcing you to share, but no need to deter those that want to do it. Being generous with information doesn't cost anything.

Anyway, Alice and her shop is a waste of time, got sick of her attitude years ago. If you are not Asian, don't bother visiting and even if you are Asian don't expect to get anything on first visit. She is very rude and aggressive, and don't be surprised if half way through your session she will swap girls because some other regular customer has showed up.

Unless you are a local or you want to get cheaper part 2/3 then don't waste your time and avoid the frustration.

I haven't been there for years so don't know the current roster, but if you want more info just pm me and I'll be happy to share all the secrets, but it's not big deal. Sorry lonely heart.

foxybabe
09-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Hawkers just asking for info.

Any protocols before asking ?

Nejums
09-06-2016, 07:38 PM
WTF? She allows her daughter to work there??
Brings meaning to "family business"
LOL
Yeah, her daughter was the one who popped my massage cherry. I didn't know it was her daughter until she told me that people rarely chose her because she's the boss' daughter.

Anyway, according to intel from ages ago, FS was on the table with her too. I just don't know if she still works there. Gonna have to venture to Ashfield one day to test it out again...

Fisher
09-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Was going to go here today but saw the remarks about not servicing non asians so went elsewhere.

powermail93
16-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Brother S mentioned previously that Angie had gone for ages...kinda irrelevant now

Which girl have you tried in this shop? scored any full service ?

Any pretty girls ?

I had called Abby. She was good in step back massage and provided FS with reasonable cost.

I may try Lilian in next visit.

It is no problem, Since I can speak Mandarin and Cantonese both.

Any one have try any other good one in this shop????

foxybabe
11-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Anyone been to the shop lately?

Any new girls ?

snapjaw
11-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Have u been there yet? Any reviews you could provide?

I went last week as the boss had a day of free 30min massage as it was their 10th anniversary (I haven't been going there nearly that long though but I'm on her daily mailing list).

Was given a girl who was cute and innocent looking. She told me to strip off but then told me to stop when I was down to my underwear. Bit confused but I thought, no matter, maybe later she'll be open to part 2 or 3. Gave a good massage and was alright in English. But when it came to the 30min mark she said time was up. I asked her if she did HJ or sex and she said no, and suggested speaking to the boss. Pity, she was nice looking. Anyway, I ended up taking Lilian again and gave her 3 or 4 orgasms... really love her moans when she's cumming. Pumped her in mish then turned her over for doggie, I didn't try this before with her and really liked the view. Finished off a few mins later.

Anyway, the massage tables are squeaky no matter which room you're in, had no doubt the whole office knew what we were up to. I'm sure they heard her moans too lol.

Always a good place for a quick pump and dump with a nice price, although it's a bit out of the way. Besides Abby and Lilian I don't know which of the other girls are good. There are always new names every week.

foxybabe
11-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Have u been there yet? .
Hi bro, snapjaw, yes I went there last Sat, finally.

When i walked in, boss was not there, i was greeted by a more mature lady, i think her name was yuanyuan, at least in her 40s
I asked if any girls were available ? then she introduced a girl, i think name was Michiel ? I took her because she was wearing black stockings and looked good

Had about 25 mins massage, she said if i wanted to relax, i noded saying I want to bang you. She gigled and replied, dont be so hurry.
Then she pulled out a condom and started giving me cbj, which was very very slow and sensational, i almost couldnt hold
then I implied that i wanted to fuck.
She said you wanted me to lay down on the bed or you wanna do it from behind, i chose the latter.
Because i hadnt had sex for a week, so I cum in like 5 mins?
it was a good fuck, but her tits were abit saggy
to add, i have a thing for stockings, so i asked her to leave her stockings on, and i just fucked her in doggie, and while she was giving bj, i was finger fucking her very hard, got my fingers all wet !

snapjaw
11-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Very nice! I don't know who this other woman could be as the boss is the only lady I've seen close to 40s in the shop. Maybe a friend. Sometimes when the boss is away (like vacation) she leaves one of the girls in charge. What happens is, they only give FS to people they recognise, which in my case wouldn't have happened as I'm not really a regular. Took a few texts to the boss before the receptionist accepted that the boss knew me, and I ended up banging her (the receptionist) lol.

Anyway was the girl you had young and pretty? Pity to hear her tits weren't so perky.

There's another girl, Crystal, there who is an alright fuck but I'd pick Abby or Lilian first.

foxybabe
12-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Very nice! I don't know who this other woman could be as the boss is the only lady I've seen close to 40s in the shop. Maybe a friend. Sometimes when the boss is away (like vacation) she leaves one of the girls in charge. What happens is, they only give FS to people they recognise, which in my case wouldn't have happened as I'm not really a regular. Took a few texts to the boss before the receptionist accepted that the boss knew me, and I ended up banging her (the receptionist) lol.

Anyway was the girl you had young and pretty? Pity to hear her tits weren't so perky.

There's another girl, Crystal, there who is an alright fuck but I'd pick Abby or Lilian first.

She is not the boss, I was told that the boss was attending her friend's wedding...

They called that woman Sister Yuan Yuan, she got a mole above her lip, which was really a turn off to me...so instead, I went for another girl.

The girl I picked, not sure her name, but she was under 30 for sure, small tits and still saggy, how good is that !! and she also got a belly fat when she bent over in doggie.
So i would only give her a 6 overall.

yep...all the massage beds are squeaky, but I feel like room 4 & 5 are the best, also like room 1, I mean, although it is tiny, it is literally next to the reception, I bet everyone can hear when something is happening inside the room, it is like you are fucking the girl in the public, that is something that turns me on.

By the way, whats the name of that receptionist? anything good?
I heard of a girl named Crystal, never tried

Have you tried a girl named Vivian? I was told that her lookings were not bad but more expensive and not service type of girl.

lonely heart
07-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Went for a great play today in ashfield. I must say what a line up. Not one, not two but five her top girls on the line up. Some of the names mentioned above plus Marisa. Seriously the girls line up really put many shops to shame wether massage or FS.

By the way their custoner selection process has now go to a no stranger policy. So you may not get anything if you are new custoner even if you look Asian.

I was in Campsie last week and saw a equally impressive line up. Man these two place really are the place to be in my opinion. Super value with top notch quality. What more can you ask???

foxybabe
07-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Went for a great play today in ashfield. I must say what a line up. Not one, not two but five her top girls on the line up. Some of the names mentioned above plus Marisa. Seriously the girls line up really put many shops to shame wether massage or FS.

By the way their custoner selection process has now go to a no stranger policy. So you may not get anything if you are new custoner even if you look Asian.

I was in Campsie last week and saw a equally impressive line up. Man these two place really are the place to be in my opinion. Super value with top notch quality. What more can you ask???
the policy stays the same, i think the boss is China, so the girls are free to do whatever they wanna do for
now .

lonely heart
07-08-2016, 02:13 PM
the policy stays the same, i think the boss is China, so the girls are free to do whatever they wanna do for
now .

Oh no, I can assure you 99% on that and that's one thing that I don't understand, her girls does follow this rule of her (most of the time...). How was I so sure? Last week the girl filling on for Alice (Lumier I think) actually telling one of the new girl, "this customer massage only" and several times new girls complain and argue they got these kind of "tipless job". Alice and other girls made a point that customer in this shop pick whoever they see and not by turn. So you don't lost a turn like most massage shop. Just quickly finish then come back out and to be seen again.

quackman
18-12-2016, 07:03 PM
So I decided to try this place today as a walk in. I was given the girl without having a chance to pick the girl. Girls were late 20s early 30s but I got the young one that was a little meaty if you like that. Ended up just getting a hj but the girl made it like could get more if the boss wasn't around.