PDA

View Full Version : Jane Thai Sunnybank

gantzx
18-03-2012, 07:42 PM
I went and saw her the other day, got a really good massage. Thai and oil massage, though she was fully clothed and around her mid 30's, charged $60 an hour but I was able to get it for $50. It was a good massage, though she knew little english and while I was getting the massage, the door to the room was open and there was another girl just walking around outside. Asked about extra's but she didn't really know what I was talking about, though she did mention extra for rnt later on which had me really confused. It was a good massage so if that's what you are looking for, then I'd suggest her, managed to completely relax my back and shoulder which had been really tensed up. Though the oil she used had a strange smell to it that kinda lingered and slightly smelt of vomit (to me anyway). So yeah...0406 940 095

Recommend for a good massage, appointment only

Smoothboy39
22-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Got a dodgy groin & hammy so might pay a visit this week. If they don't ask about hj then it's more about the thrill of the chase! I love that! Makes me feel good when they ask me instead of asking about it. Means she wants my cock I suppose. Or more money. Lol

WhyDidIWait
24-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Went there during the week and agree with gantzx. Good relaxing massage. Weird experience though. I was being massaged by one lady and another walked in after she had finished massaging another customer.

They had a conversation in Thai for about 5 minutes during which time both ladies gave me a massage. Don't know what was said but the session became more playful after that. By playful, I don't mean anything therapeutic, but 'flirty'.

The first lady left and the second lady stayed in the room to finish the massage session. There were hints of extras but maybe because it was my first time there, nothing was offerred. Maybe on my second visit?

Ladies are in their 30s.

homer007
07-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Gents..... phone/contact details?

hiroo
07-06-2012, 09:23 PM
homer, its 0406 940 095 per #1

WhyDidIWait
07-06-2012, 10:35 PM
That's an old number. She gave me a card 0423 749 922

brustar
01-04-2013, 09:47 AM
anyone managed to get any extras here yet?