PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Yumi - A Korean cutie

asiafever
02-05-2013, 08:57 AM
As I have alluded to in other threads, I have a small window of opportunity when it comes to punting. Certain days, late morning to early afternoon. That's it. Yesterday morning I was desperately seeking satisfaction so quickly bailed down the road to 22 Brodie. When I arrived only one girl was available, Bobo. After my rather dull session with her previously I passed. Was told 30mins wait. Bugger. Headed off to 45 George st, no girls on. Bugger. Back to Brodie. Rang buzzer and told a few more minutes.
Eventually Yumi came in and introduced herself. Quite tall, very slim. Cute face. Yes please.
Upstairs, shower, lie down. We had a little small talk but she was straight in to cat bath and within a couple of minutes on with the hat for cbj which was surprisingly good, bbbj would surely be exquisite but not on offer. I was hoping to swing her around for some daty but not to be. Then she leapt up and straight into cowgirl, no lube etc, and she was a nice snug fit. After a few minutes in standard fashion she asked to swap to missionary. I wasn't going to be pumping away at a starfish so after a few minutes I suggested side doggie. Grabbing her nice little b-cups and slowly sliding in and out was perfect. We stayed like this, her moans became more realistic and eventually she started to actually get in to it. Finally she asked me to go faster and started the pushback. At that point there was no turning back and I unloaded.

Yumi is indeed pretty, a bit like a k-pop girl, service is a bit vanilla but at $160/hr with a girl that looks like that I guess you can't complain. I would see her again, as I get the feeling with semi regular visits she may open up more. We shall see.

jzchan
08-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Yes Yumi is quite pretty and ver slim. About 165cms tall and 45kgs. She used to work at Eden but stopped as she doesn't like the change in policy to 'better' service (the pitiful 10 second BBBJ that they have now). Yumi is a gem.