PDA

View Full Version : Other Emmy @ 135 at michelle's

andyfromoz
23-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm a long time viewer, first time poster.

I had to stay late at work yesterday so during lunch time i decided that a little r&r was deserved.

I headed down to at michelle's, a cauc massage joint opposite the vibe hotel in darlinghurst. Upon arriving, was told that only one girl was available: emmy. The receptionist added that she is very good.

I went upstairs and knocked on her door. Out came emmy. At first sight, i have to say that she is quite attractive. Slim but with some curves at the right places; she is tall, probably around 5.9 without heels, tanned skin, mid 20's and long slightly curly hair. Later on i found out that she is half english and half brazillian, though she spoke with a hint of a kiwi accent.

Based on looks and also the fact that she was the only one available at the time, i decided to stay for half an hour. Immediately after entering the room, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her ass. I liked this girl already.

I took a quick shower and laid face down on the massage table with my dick in the hole. Interestingly enough, that's what she chose to start with instead of my back like most m/l. She starts rubbing my dick and balls from the hole and started kissing my left ear at the same time. This went on for a while before she starts the actual massaging of my back and throughout the massage, she would continually work my dick from time to time, giving me the impression that her objective was to maintain my erection throughout the entire session.

The massage itself was quite good and her boobs and nipples felt quite nice against my back. Halfway through, she asked me to turn over for the real fun time.

Lying on my back, she asked if i wanted a bj or fs. I replied in the negative, because i only took enough money for the massage session. Needless to say, if i has taken out more from the atm, i would seriously consider her offer for extras based on her performace so far.

I told her "maybe next time" and with this she continues her massage. Long story short, her techniques were very good and she alternates from lying down beside me on my left and my right. Once or twice she kissed me on my lips which surprised me because she had listed this as part of the extras.

Finally, when time was almost up, she asked me to sit up and she sat opposite me, tugging away on my dick. I sat there looking at her and cupping her boobs with both hands which was more than enough to sen me over the edge. She smiled and cleaned me and afterwards offerred me a quick massage to which i said yes. A quick shower after that and i went back to work with a smile on my face.

Face 7.5/10
Body 8.5/10 - tall, very athletic flat tummy with b cups and round ass NICE
Service 9/10

I wanna try fucking her next time.

mannykay
23-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Good report bro. What where the rates?

jestersDELIGHT
23-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Good report bro. What where the rates?

1/2 hour $150.00
3/4 hour $190.00
1 hour $220.00

http://atmichelles.com/about-us/

andyfromoz
23-08-2012, 04:41 PM
150/30
190/45
220/60

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi Brother Andy,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post, very nice indeed, not very often we got AR for Caucasian massage shops, so well done, keep that cuming.

I used to visit At Michelles on a weekly basis when they were up at BJ in Newland Street, and the price was used to be $120/hr !! then $140, $150. After they moved to Rushcutter Bay then it became too expensive and not very convenient as well.

I think right now they are $150/30 min, $190/45 and $220/hr. For me, if I want to pay $150 for 30 min, I rather go to 5 Star and have the works. Just me.

BTW, just my 2 cents, if you pay Emmy $150/30min, not sure if you asked the prices for the other extras, it could be another $50 for a CBJ and $100 for FS. so all up $250 for FS in 30 min. That's more expensive than Stilettos ($230/30 min) and Liaisons ($200/30 min).

You may get better value for your money in those other shops and a much much bigger selections of girls.

Cheers

:cool2:

andyfromoz
23-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi Brother Andy,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post, very nice indeed, not very often we got AR for Caucasian massage shops, so well done, keep that cuming.

I used to visit At Michelles on a weekly basis when they were up at BJ in Newland Street, and the price was used to be $120/hr !! then $140, $150. After they moved to Rushcutter Bay then it became too expensive and not very convenient as well.

I think right now they are $150/30 min, $190/45 and $220/hr. For me, if I want to pay $150 for 30 min, I rather go to 5 Star and have the works. Just me.

BTW, just my 2 cents, if you pay Emmy $150/30min, not sure if you asked the prices for the other extras, it could be another $50 for a CBJ and $100 for FS. so all up $250 for FS in 30 min. That's more expensive than Stilettos ($230/30 min) and Liaisons ($200/30 min).

You may get better value for your money in those other shops and a much much bigger selections of girls.

Cheers

:cool2:

hi there and i agree about stilettos. I go there too sometimes. The only reason why i chose at michelles this time around is because it is relatively closer to where i work and i couldnt duck out for too long on this particular day.

Chucky
23-08-2012, 05:17 PM
At Michelles is a quality establishment though!

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 06:03 PM
At Michelles is a quality establishment though!

But you don't go to a shop because of its luxurious interior and decor do you??

If so, then eden@villawood will be pack to the rafter day and night. That is a truly stunning shop...........haha

And Silver Fox is the best decorated Chinese massage shop where the min spend is only $35.00!!

Cheers