PDA

View Full Version : Miss Saliva- the Certified New Queen of TMC!

Rocket Man
02-05-2013, 04:05 PM
When Yamada texted me last night saying he had a new girl I had already just finished an afternoon session with Cicciolina (highly recommended)and had a girl coming over to stay the night.

I thought that this new girl was going to have to be good for me to be at my best when I met her. And then the photo of her arrived late last night. She looked beautiful!

To make it worse, when I woke up today after 5 hours sleep the girl that stayed overnight woke me with a smoking BBBJ followed by a hot session.

Well that's enough background. She rang the intercom early and when she arrived at my floor and saw me she ran down the hallway to greet me. She had a big smile.

This girl has a great face; beautiful eyes, a gorgeous nose and a big red perfectly shaped mouth. She looks eighteen even though she is not.

When we sat on the lounge with a drink she immediately laid her hands on my leg. As we talked our faces kept moving closer until we stopped mid-sentence to kiss gently and passionately.

I suggested a move to the bedroom where I disrobed her many layers and laid her down on the bed. She has A/B cup boobs, smooth white skin and a gorgeous round arse. She is not yet shaven but I told her later that all Japanese girls in Oz tend to trim.

At this point I could tell that the third girl in 20 hours for me was not going to be a struggle at all. She looked fantastic and I was as hard as a rock(et man).

I licked her gorgeous pussy and struggled to even get a finger in as she squirmed and moaned and cried out. She shudders when she comes. It didn't take long at all. A beautiful BBBJ followed and she showed a great ball sucking technique. At this point I slipped on a Dom while my balls were in her mouth.

With no further ado this gorgeous woman moved up and onto me and struggled to get her little pussy that hadn't seen a cock for three months to stretch around me.

She began moving around violently on top after initial sighs of pain. She came again. We moves to many positions, and in each one she looks stunning and convulses and squeals, ensuring my cock was like a steel girder for a full hour. In fact, in mish she convulses so much and her pussy pulsates that it's was a challenge to keep my cock in there. Doggy was also a highlight as she assumes the position of arse in the air, lower back arched down towards the bed, shoulders and head high. I grabbed her hair so that she couldn't escape.

In mish again, she whispered "KissMe!" whenever I stopped.

I was enjoying this session so much that we repeated most positions and I keep the poor girl going for a hour until she was drained.

She had cum twice from DATY and multiple times from cowgirl.

She then performed a great BBBj that ended in my load being shot in her mouth.

All she wanted to do after that was kiss and hug until I reminded her that we were well over time. And then Yamada started ringing her phone to check on her status.

It was a state of Pure Bliss.

I've met all the TMC girls and I can confirm that this honey is the new Queen of TMC and one of Yamada's best ever!

yamada
03-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Wow!!!

NEW GIRL SALIVA 21 yo JAPANESE is too hot stuff!!

she loves hot dog with sexy small lips and she has nice nose and nice eyes on her face!!!

BBBJ to CIM combination and she likes RODEO style like a Texas cow girl!!!

small and skinny and go with office work out fit and she does bang bang on the bed.

experience one is always good. i should try up side down helicopter proper!!!!!

Rocket Man
04-05-2013, 12:17 AM
If you dig long enough you'll find GOLD and this time you hit the jackpot Yamada. Thankyou.

I can't recommend this girl highly enough.

wannabe
04-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Another winner from Yamada

yamada
04-05-2013, 11:29 AM
If you dig long enough you'll find GOLD and this time you hit the jackpot Yamada. Thankyou.

I can't recommend this girl highly enough.

i opened skinny legs and oyster door, there is juicy small opal. when i touch the opal she start scream.

i think her pussy must connect to dead sea!!!

Rocket Man
04-05-2013, 10:50 PM
I don't know about oysters and opals Yamada but I might have given her
some pearls.

Sextus
04-05-2013, 10:56 PM
i opened skinny legs and oyster door, there is juicy small opal. when i touch the opal she start scream.

i think her pussy must connect to dead sea!!!

This post is worthy of the Mong Kok Kid. :shout:

yamada
07-05-2013, 10:26 AM
This post is worthy of the Mong Kok Kid. :shout:

This girl is nice and pussy.

Rocket Man
07-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I just saw this little queen again today- twice in less than a week.

I just love watching that body move on me.

yamada
09-05-2013, 11:59 AM
I just saw this little queen again today- twice in less than a week.

I just love watching that body move on me.

wow wow very fisherman sir^^

yamada
10-05-2013, 12:18 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada
11-05-2013, 12:49 PM
When Yamada texted me last night saying he had a new girl I had already just finished an afternoon session with Cicciolina (highly recommended)and had a girl coming over to stay the night.

I thought that this new girl was going to have to be good for me to be at my best when I met her. And then the photo of her arrived late last night. She looked beautiful!

To make it worse, when I woke up today after 5 hours sleep the girl that stayed overnight woke me with a smoking BBBJ followed by a hot session.

Well that's enough background. She rang the intercom early and when she arrived at my floor and saw me she ran down the hallway to greet me. She had a big smile.

This girl has a great face; beautiful eyes, a gorgeous nose and a big red perfectly shaped mouth. She looks eighteen even though she is not.

When we sat on the lounge with a drink she immediately laid her hands on my leg. As we talked our faces kept moving closer until we stopped mid-sentence to kiss gently and passionately.

I suggested a move to the bedroom where I disrobed her many layers and laid her down on the bed. She has A/B cup boobs, smooth white skin and a gorgeous round arse. She is not yet shaven but I told her later that all Japanese girls in Oz tend to trim.

At this point I could tell that the third girl in 20 hours for me was not going to be a struggle at all. She looked fantastic and I was as hard as a rock(et man).

I licked her gorgeous pussy and struggled to even get a finger in as she squirmed and moaned and cried out. She shudders when she comes. It didn't take long at all. A beautiful BBBJ followed and she showed a great ball sucking technique. At this point I slipped on a Dom while my balls were in her mouth.

With no further ado this gorgeous woman moved up and onto me and struggled to get her little pussy that hadn't seen a cock for three months to stretch around me.

She began moving around violently on top after initial sighs of pain. She came again. We moves to many positions, and in each one she looks stunning and convulses and squeals, ensuring my cock was like a steel girder for a full hour. In fact, in mish she convulses so much and her pussy pulsates that it's was a challenge to keep my cock in there. Doggy was also a highlight as she assumes the position of arse in the air, lower back arched down towards the bed, shoulders and head high. I grabbed her hair so that she couldn't escape.

I was enjoying this session so much that we repeated most positions and I keep the poor girl going for a hour until she was drained.

All she wanted to do after that was kiss and hug until I reminded her that we were well over time. And then Yamada started ringing her phone to check on her status.

I've met all the TMC girls and I can confirm that this honey is the new Queen of TMC and one of Yamada's best ever!
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
14-05-2013, 01:06 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
16-05-2013, 09:30 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
17-05-2013, 11:16 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
17-05-2013, 11:17 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
18-05-2013, 12:12 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
24-05-2013, 12:40 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
25-05-2013, 12:42 PM

yamada
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
27-05-2013, 01:03 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
28-05-2013, 01:28 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
30-05-2013, 06:57 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
31-05-2013, 01:43 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
03-06-2013, 03:42 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
07-06-2013, 03:01 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
10-06-2013, 08:44 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
11-06-2013, 09:45 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
12-06-2013, 09:33 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
13-06-2013, 08:41 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
14-06-2013, 01:17 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Rocket Man
14-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Saw her again yesterday! She is my current fav and leaves in one month. So it will be weekly till then!

yamada
18-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Saw her again yesterday! She is my current fav and leaves in one month. So it will be weekly till then!
Thanks very much sir!!

saliva is very lovely girl and she has good attitude for sex lesson . Penne and saliva are keen to learn sex lesson sir^^

yamada
22-06-2013, 10:32 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
23-06-2013, 01:03 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
24-06-2013, 12:41 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
25-06-2013, 02:18 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
26-06-2013, 02:12 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
27-06-2013, 02:58 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
28-06-2013, 02:22 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
29-06-2013, 06:39 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
30-06-2013, 02:19 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
01-07-2013, 12:36 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
02-07-2013, 10:09 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
03-07-2013, 03:14 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
04-07-2013, 02:41 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Max Impact
04-07-2013, 06:49 PM
She is great! I see her every week. Leaving at the end of July. Don't miss Saliva or Saturday nights rugby match!

Maybe I could do both at the same time.

yamada
05-07-2013, 03:24 PM
She is great! I see her every week. Leaving at the end of July. Don't miss Saliva or Saturday nights rugby match!

Maybe I could do both at the same time.

Saliva is very cute Japanese girl. She dose haka on the bed on sunday much sir.

Please try Upside down helicopter to Flying Texas KFC combo for her^^

yamada
06-07-2013, 02:51 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Max Impact
07-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Yamady, what is Upside Down helicopter to Flying Texas KFC combo?

yamada
07-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Yamady, what is Upside Down helicopter to Flying Texas KFC combo?

its looks like reverse cowboy position with KFC on the bed sir.

She is on the way sir^^

Max Impact
07-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Yamady, I just tried the 2piece deal. Breast in one hand and thigh in the other.

frosty03
07-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Lol how true. When you have finished licking the breasts and thighs, only thing left to do is to put your bone in the soggy box.

yamada
08-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Yamady, I just tried the 2piece deal. Breast in one hand and thigh in the other.

wow 2piece deal!!

i was enjoy dip and small bite stuff sir.

yamada
09-07-2013, 03:39 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
10-07-2013, 03:52 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
11-07-2013, 01:55 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
13-07-2013, 04:22 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
16-07-2013, 04:15 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
16-07-2013, 04:17 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
17-07-2013, 03:25 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
18-07-2013, 01:08 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
19-07-2013, 03:45 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Max Impact
19-07-2013, 11:25 PM
My latest little flame is going back to the land of the Rising Sun in 7 days. Oh, where is the humanity!!!

yamada
21-07-2013, 04:30 PM
My latest little flame is going back to the land of the Rising Sun in 7 days. Oh, where is the humanity!!!

We will find new product for you sir^^

Max Impact
21-07-2013, 08:12 PM
I know! Thanks Yamady!

yamada
23-07-2013, 03:52 PM
minestorone 19yo Japanese.

F cup^^

yamada
23-07-2013, 03:52 PM
minestorone 19yo Japanese.

F cup^^

Max Impact
24-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Saliva leaves Sydney on Saturday. I don't even know if she is still available but she was my standout top girl so far for this year.

yamada
25-07-2013, 05:01 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850