PDA

View Full Version : Girl info The ultimate double

Mozilla
24-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Guys, if i have once chance of getting the ultimate double session for an hour... who would you recommend.

the tarenpoint 64 seems to have all the right girls for this scenario... i know there are reviews and i read them all and they all founds great.. if you had only once chance left.. who would you go for?

cisco
27-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Yuki and cici :love:

ilovefs
27-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth cisco! It was my first and oh god, was it fantastic. The 2 perfect girls for it in my opinion!

I hear Eva and Tiffany are great too. I'm yet to sample their delights though!

CommanderM
27-08-2012, 08:41 AM
fantasy wise can I suggest a few

Yoyo and Eva

Cici and Sue

Lola and Yoyo (tits heaven)

Anna and Cici - omg

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Well, you guys are all talking about FS double here, which i didnt have any experience in OZ, had tried some back in China many years ago and i must say i didnt enjoy them. Correction, i did enjoy them up to the BBBJ part, but once the rubber was on, the first pussy was fine and when i tried to enter the second one i needed to change dom and thats an absolute mood and momentum killer, first time i changed once but on the second change went soft and couldnt raise again so i gave up and just lied there to have CIM , they did share it around so visually it was still very erotic but for fucks sake, it was too hard, unless the two girls will share the same condom fuck, not much point doing the double!!

As the way i like to have it is to line up the two girls on their fours side by side bum next to each other in front of a big mirror, you fuck the right one, then fuck the left one and the one with no cock in her pussy will be begging for a re entry, thats how i like it!!!

So, having said that, i guess very hard to find two girls in Sydney shops willing to be fucked by the same condom and share their own juices so its a no thankyou for me. BTW, these days as i got older, probably couldnt even afford the first change over, so why embarrass myself??

I do have some massage double that i loved to have: Sophie and Leng, for those brothers who have tried them individually, you know the pleasure!

I did have Vicky and Cici on my maiden visit at SL then Vicky and Ada on my second and thats how long lasting friendship were built.

Followed by countless other little double combinations here and there but most of them were like training drills for new girls so really not that enjoyable. The novelty of a pair of fresh hands on your rock hard cock could be cool and at times rather sexy and sensual, but you just can't beat two pairs of very experienced hands who know exact what to do and where to go...............magic!! with at least one pair of big tits to play with.

I did plan for a Vicky/Nancy (36 C Cups) double last week, didnt happen, so perhaps try again this week......haha

Oh, it wont be completed if i dont nominate a 5 star double: Milo and Maya will be my choice for 4 obvious reasons......lol, or more recently, a Singapore Sling double with Milo and Rita, sweet and spicy combo, I like!!

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

:love::love:

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 10:46 AM
I prefer doing double outside Australia at this stage

cisco
28-08-2012, 02:12 AM
I like your story bro ahlungor

cisco
28-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth cisco! It was my first and oh god, was it fantastic. The 2 perfect girls for it in my opinion!

I hear Eva and Tiffany are great too. I'm yet to sample their delights though!

yes bro ,..those two gilrs so good

Alexlim
28-08-2012, 03:01 AM
my dream teams are
1. 2 little spicy girls at 5* little Hebe and spicy kid but it's just dream:cry:
2. Angel Jamie and Tara 5* Just dream too
3. Queen Fei Fei 5* and Eli Ginza Great match, possible?

Alexlim
28-08-2012, 03:09 AM
Just my 36 cents
:love::love:

ahlungor, you like just 36 cents or inches :miao:

ilovefs
28-08-2012, 08:38 AM
For those concerned about the mood killer of swapping condoms, if done well by professional girls its not, my time with Cici and Yuki was great even with the condom changes, cleaning and mouthwash. The thing is, when your cock is not inside something your mouth is busy with a girls tongue or pussy! :)

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 09:31 AM
ahlungor, you like just 36 cents or inches :miao:

That would be all natural 36 inches DD Cups or E Cups to be exact!!

Mozilla
28-08-2012, 01:55 PM
guys... cici and yuki seems like the go!.... ill have to start planning! thanks guys. Would it be worth both for 2hrs? or 1 for 1 hr and 1 for 30min.. and finish with the fav girl. if so... i wont which would be the 1 hr?