PDA

View Full Version : Brand LaMierr@MOC, Last Available Session of next week! Take the chance of 2hr!!!

MyOutCall Australia
18-03-2012, 08:27 PM
HI, guys,

Brand LaMierr@MOC: http://www.myoutcall.com.au/web/photos/20120205182138.html

MOC TEAM

tectonic
18-03-2012, 11:30 PM
how've you been why did you disappear?

shouldn't you be tracking me or my posts?

MyOutCall Australia
18-03-2012, 11:52 PM
how've you been why did you disappear?

shouldn't you be tracking me or my posts?

show me your phone number techno brotha??!! i will check if we've sent you text sms or not with moc team...

you will do it?

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 10:04 AM
HI, guys,

Brand LaMierr@MOC: http://www.myoutcall.com.au/web/photos/20120205182138.html

MOC TEAM

Congratulations MOC,

You finally post some half decent photos of your WL.

I have been vocal and critical on outcall agents' online photos. and I still couldn't understand why 90%+ of the photo the WL's were sitting in bed, you can't see much at all, and while the photos of La Meirr here are still far from sexy and erotic, at least one of them shows her long legs and the full body shape (much better effect if this one is also in bra and undie or bikini), and the second one shows her nice round ass. Big improvements, please keep it up!!

The face of the girls are already blurred, and their identity is secured, so I don't know why they can't do some more sexier poses.

Surely something like this is should be acceptable:

And if they are more daring, may be up the ante a bite more.............haha

With the faces blurred of course.........lol

Just my 2 cents

MyOutCall Australia
20-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Congratulations MOC,

You finally post some half decent photos of your WL.

I have been vocal and critical on outcall agents' online photos. and I still couldn't understand why 90%+ of the photo the WL's were sitting in bed, you can't see much at all, and while the photos of La Meirr here are still far from sexy and erotic, at least one of them shows her long legs and the full body shape (much better effect if this one is also in bra and undie or bikini), and the second one shows her nice round ass. Big improvements, please keep it up!!

The face of the girls are already blurred, and their identity is secured, so I don't know why they can't do some more sexier poses.

Surely something like this is should be acceptable:

And if they are more daring, may be up the ante a bite more.............haha

With the faces blurred of course.........lol

Just my 2 cents

thanks AHLUNGOR brotha for your comments.

Obviously if our girls got awesome figure & body, photos would be looking great for sure it does not mater she is standing or sitting. true? :slobber:

Some outcall girls really got normal figure and sitting position is always helping to hide details.

Bro, the photos you posted in are looking great but just "sample" NOT working girl. :shout:

thanks brotha anyway.

We keep in touch

MOC TEAM

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 11:44 AM
thanks AHLUNGOR brotha for your comments.

Obviously if our girls got awesome figure & body, photos would be looking great for sure it does not mater she is standing or sitting. true? :slobber:

Some outcall girls really got normal figure and sitting position is always helping to hide details.

Bro, the photos you posted in are looking great but just "sample" NOT working girl. :shout:

thanks brotha anyway.

We keep in touch

MOC TEAM

Hi MOC Team,

Thanks for your response, you have just brought up two very important and interesting points:

1. "Some outcall girls really got normal figure and sitting position is always helping to hide details", this is exactly why the sexier full body shots are necessary!! If we can't see the face before we book, you damn well should at least show the true body........thanks for being honest here, for the price you charge, the customers have rights too.

2. "Bro, the photos you posted in are looking great but just "sample" NOT working girl" Sorry mates, these are photos taken straight from the Hong Kong 141 sex site and there are thousands of photos of this kind, the great majority of their girls cum from the same sources as your girls, and they are working girls, and you are charging 10 times more money for the similar girls. the are real photos and not samples, can you imagine you post a fake photo in HK...........!!

Anyway, no need to justify what you are doing, the La Mierr photos as I said was an improvement and if you keep heading to the right direction, you will only get better. And here is a link if you are interested to see how it is done in Hong Kong.......

http://sex141.com/zh/

Good business,

Cheers

Niceman 123
20-03-2012, 06:42 PM
The photos of LaMeirr as shown in MOC's website do not fully reflect this pretty girl.

She is of perfect size and slim but the photos show that she is a bit overweight which is very unfortunate.

She is perfectly suitable for young brothers between 20 to 35. Bro. bleachy, I know you like good-looking young chinese girl, this one is definitely your cup of tea.

MyOutCall Australia
22-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi MOC Team,

Thanks for your response, you have just brought up two very important and interesting points:

1. "Some outcall girls really got normal figure and sitting position is always helping to hide details", this is exactly why the sexier full body shots are necessary!! If we can't see the face before we book, you damn well should at least show the true body........thanks for being honest here, for the price you charge, the customers have rights too.

2. "Bro, the photos you posted in are looking great but just "sample" NOT working girl" Sorry mates, these are photos taken straight from the Hong Kong 141 sex site and there are thousands of photos of this kind, the great majority of their girls cum from the same sources as your girls, and they are working girls, and you are charging 10 times more money for the similar girls. the are real photos and not samples, can you imagine you post a fake photo in HK...........!!

Anyway, no need to justify what you are doing, the La Mierr photos as I said was an improvement and if you keep heading to the right direction, you will only get better. And here is a link if you are interested to see how it is done in Hong Kong.......

http://sex141.com/zh/

Good business,

Cheers

Right. aha~~~

By the way, LaMierr got fully booked out for 2weeks already, and we will release her next available roster this Sunday Night.

She is another Rossi!

Cheers brotha.

MOC TEAM

wilisno
22-03-2012, 08:19 PM
There can't be another Rossi !!!

But LaMierr is also exceptional !!! ;) ;) ;)