PDA

View Full Version : Other Oasis Massage - Emma

hardbanger
24-08-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm not really a fan of A cup tits, I'm more like Ahlungor, but reading so many good reviews on Emma made me curious to try her.
So I decided to give it a go last week. Rang the shop to book for 30 mins and arrived there on time.

I went into the room and Emma came in. Wow.... she was gorgeous.... in a black mini dress. She looked stunning. Slim and sexy...
She asked how long I wanted to stay, I decided to try first for 30 mins.

I undressed and went for shower just across the room.

Came back and she asked what kind of massage I wanted. I said, hard one and sexy. She said "of course I will give you some sexy massage, don't need to ask" then smiled so sweetly.... my good....

So I laid and she took off her mini dress. She had black bra and g-string on and started giving me a massage. Massage was very good. She started on both legs and then my back. Slowly she started to tease with touching my inner thighs and balls. I tried to reach and touch her, but she said "be patient, sexy part will come soon". Then she moved, stood in front of me. I asked "can I touch now because your pussy just right in front of me and I can't stand it". She said "touch my bum". My hands were cold and she said "it's ok. Keep touching, it will make you warm". Warm they are... :D

So while she was massaging, we talked about what we do etc... she's very friendly.

Finally, she asked me to turn over and part 2 began.... she took off her bra and g-strings. My oh my.... she looked hot and sexy. Slim body, very nice and sexy even though she has A-cup boobs only. I guess the overall of her body shape makes up that part. So I stood and started touching and caressing her body while she was playing with my little brother... now it's getting harder. She said "wow, so big..." hmmmmm......
Then she turned her back on me and put my little bro between her bum's crack, sliding up and down while I playing with her tits...

Then I laid down as she continued playing with my little bro and she gave me boobs massage while I was playing one hand on her tits and the other on her bum. Finally I cum, so satisfied.... She cleaned my little bro and continued massaging until 30 mins was up.

Overall a great experience and she said she would do more sexy plays if I come back to see her.

Highly recommended!

Midnight_Prowl
25-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Sounds awesome nice review, remind me of girl i met long time a go in artarmon oasis, found out she used to be car model in thailand..... Now found some sugar daddy ad go to ivy alot.... Happy to perve on her pic time to time via facebook

h2oboy18
03-09-2012, 10:57 PM
I went to see Emma based upon favourable reviews, both of her looks and her massage. The 1 hour appointment started oddly enough ... I met Emma in the hallway and she showed me to the room (her body looked amazing in the short skirt). We chatted for about 20 seconds and she asked me to undress to use the shower ... and just as I was about to cross the hallway to the shower another customer came through the front door. Mamasan greeted him very openly (obviously a regular) and Emma said hello from the hallway (where she still stood keeping me in the room until I could discretely cross into the shower.) When the excitement died down and the customer was shown to a room, Emma walked me to the shower. So far, all fine. Then ... Emma disappeared for about 10 minutes ... I showered, returned to the room, sat on the table and ... watched the wall clock tick over a few minutes. Soon Emma reappeared and (I swear) said "sorry, I be right back" with (again, I swear) her mouth partially full of something that kept her from speaking normally ...

She was off to the sink (which I could easily hear) and 2 minutes she was back to my room offering me a mint!

I am definitely not naive enough to think a girl wouldn't take an easy deal (say, a quickie 10min bbbj CIM?) if the price were right, but ... it was odd that it happened as I was RIGHT THERE!

Anyway, my hour began when she arrived back so it wasn't a question of lost value. I wasn't asking for extras beyond a massage so I laid on the table and relaxed, putting the funny experience behind me. She asked to walk on my back and I soon learned I may not be up for it. :) The rest of the hour proceeded more predictably, and I left very happy.

All in all, an odd but very satisfying massage.

IExperiment
03-09-2012, 11:51 PM
I went to see Emma based upon favourable reviews, both of her looks and her massage. The 1 hour appointment started oddly enough ... I met Emma in the hallway and she showed me to the room (her body looked amazing in the short skirt). We chatted for about 20 seconds and she asked me to undress to use the shower ... and just as I was about to cross the hallway to the shower another customer came through the front door. Mamasan greeted him very openly (obviously a regular) and Emma said hello from the hallway (where she still stood keeping me in the room until I could discretely cross into the shower.) When the excitement died down and the customer was shown to a room, Emma walked me to the shower. So far, all fine. Then ... Emma disappeared for about 10 minutes ... I showered, returned to the room, sat on the table and ... watched the wall clock tick over a few minutes. Soon Emma reappeared and (I swear) said "sorry, I be right back" with (again, I swear) her mouth partially full of something that kept her from speaking normally ...

She was off to the sink (which I could easily hear) and 2 minutes she was back to my room offering me a mint!

I am definitely not naive enough to think a girl wouldn't take an easy deal (say, a quickie 10min bbbj CIM?) if the price were right, but ... it was odd that it happened as I was RIGHT THERE!

Anyway, my hour began when she arrived back so it wasn't a question of lost value. I wasn't asking for extras beyond a massage so I laid on the table and relaxed, putting the funny experience behind me. She asked to walk on my back and I soon learned I may not be up for it. :) The rest of the hour proceeded more predictably, and I left very happy.

All in all, an odd but very satisfying massage.

Yep she could have just finish eating spicy smelly stuff :) or in our guys dirty nasty mind most likely have taken a BBBJ and CIM for the right money :) but I believe the first scenario or similar might be rthe case as most of guys mind are very dirty including me :)

cisco
04-09-2012, 12:15 AM
good 1,....

Max Impact
04-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Yep she could have just finish eating spicy smelly stuff :) or in our guys dirty nasty mind most likely have taken a BBBJ and CIM for the right money :) but I believe the first scenario or similar might be rthe case as most of guys mind are very dirty including me :)

IExperiment, it is good to see that you are keeping your finger in the pie even though you are so busy with your projects at the moment.

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2012, 09:19 AM

Haha i think i may have to agree with the brother who was there, usually our instinct is most reliable. This dude could well be a regular to the shop and Emma's and since the brother had the booking and he might be just wanting a quickie, a quick BJ with CIM and a $20-$30 tips will keep everybody happy why not, a win win for sure!!

Cheers

atgf
17-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Just had a session with Emma the other day.

Ive been reading reviews of her here and at auxxx and she is definitely not a shy or conservative girl.

She allowed some to finger her, she allowed some to cum on her face, she CBJ one guy for free, allowed daty for some others, talked dirty like 'fuck me' to some guys and more.

When I had my session with her, she first asked if I would like her to take her pants off. Then she put one leg on the table so I had a good look at her pussy, but only touching the exterior allowed, no fingering, I asked her for daty but wasnt offered, I wanted to lick her tits but pushed away. even licking her legs was difficult. I told her to slow down with the HJ as we had plenty of time left and I wanted the fun to last longer but she didnt listen.

I would like to ask my fellow punters what do I need to do to get these extras off her? I am ok looking and wasnt rude to her in the session.

8inches
17-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Show her the $$$

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Just had a session with Emma the other day.

Ive been reading reviews of her here and at auxxx and she is definitely not a shy or conservative girl.

She allowed some to finger her, she allowed some to cum on her face, she CBJ one guy for free, allowed daty for some others, talked dirty like 'fuck me' to some guys and more.

When I had my session with her, she first asked if I would like her to take her pants off. Then she put one leg on the table so I had a good look at her pussy, but only touching the exterior allowed, no fingering, I asked her for daty but wasnt offered, I wanted to lick her tits but pushed away. even licking her legs was difficult. I told her to slow down with the HJ as we had plenty of time left and I wanted the fun to last longer but she didnt listen.

I would like to ask my fellow punters what do I need to do to get these extras off her? I am ok looking and wasnt rude to her in the session.

Hi brother atgf,

Don't get mad, may be what you have tasted is the real deal. Sometimes we can't trust everything you read from the reviews, it costs nothing and no responsibility can be forced upon whether people must tell the truth !! So, instead of writing a truthful review, some dudes could be making things up or just wrote their own fantasy.

Not everyone is simple minded or honest like yours truly here

Just my two cents.

Cheers

:smile:

PS. or may be Mr 8inches was right, money talks and more tips to her could be the only way!!

05-01-2013, 12:50 AM
I did this Emma last week. Both part she did which were really so so!

She offered extras BBBJ for $4o & FS for $70. And finger & daty also allowed.

However, I did not take the offers as I already paid $90 for 45min standard services.

lonely heart
05-01-2013, 10:34 AM
I did this Emma last week. Both part she did which were really so so!

She offered extras BBBJ for $4o & FS for $70. And finger & daty also allowed.

However, I did not take the offers as I already paid $90 for 45min standard services.

I have to say her extra is pricy if you count up the total bill. As a rule I never go for FS in thai massage, just not worth it.

chandra_man1
05-01-2013, 11:14 AM
most of the time it is more expensive getting FS in a massage shop. but some people like it as the ML are not banged up 10 hours a day like the FS shop girls.

lonely heart
05-01-2013, 11:19 AM
most of the time it is more expensive getting FS in a massage shop. but some people like it as the ML are not banged up 10 hours a day like the FS shop girls.

Thats fair ro a certain extend but........Emma is very money hungry (which ML don't).....and with her look and body, you can be sure there are plenty of brothers will take up the option. So if yo go see her say after 5 or 6, you can be sure that she is almost as bang up as a FS girl.

brissybro
05-01-2013, 04:44 PM
How bout Joanna at thai oasis? Anybody had any good experiences with her at all?

05-01-2013, 05:04 PM
How bout Joanna at thai oasis? Anybody had any good experiences with her at all?

Joanna is good!! A little bit baby fat. She can do really good massage and in the 2nd part can make you amazing & exciting.

brissybro
05-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Joanna is good!! A little bit baby fat. She can do really good massage and in the 2nd part can make you amazing & exciting.

Cool. Might go take her for a test drive friday :lol

05-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Thats fair ro a certain extend but........Emma is very money hungry (which ML don't).....and with her look and body, you can be sure there are plenty of brothers will take up the option. So if yo go see her say after 5 or 6, you can be sure that she is almost as bang up as a FS girl.

You are right. Emma is very money hungry!

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 08:29 PM

yes, 6 FS job can be easily done

10 is possible but tired.

$1000 daily is highly achievable

lonely heart
05-01-2013, 08:52 PM
yes, 6 FS job can be easily done

10 is possible but tired.

$1000 daily is highly achievable

Haha u forget this is a thai shop so mostly short job (1/2 hoiur). So 10 is easy.

Mr Crash and Burn
27-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Person's Name : Emma

Establishment : Oasis Thai Surry Hills

Date Visited: 24 / 1 / 2013

Address: Thai Oasis - 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills , 02 9261 5149

Hours of Business :

Rates : 130 / Hour

Size/shape : A cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : RnT

Value for money/recommend? : In my top 3 ever!!

My experience/comments :

Saw Emma this week, and given all the reviews I won't go into to much detail.

I will mention a couple of things however;

i) see is one of the politest, nicest ML's going around, and that is before she switches to her seductive best.
ii) without a doubt in my experience, she has the best looking ass and the sweetest tasting pussy my tastebuds have bumped into.
ii) being a realist, it will never happen, but you could pick this girl up and take her home with you forever she is that good!!

I love the new shop as well and I glimpsed another stunning lass sitting in the girls area when I arrived. I was there Thursday if anyone knows who I might have seen, although it would be extremely hard to book her over Emma.

kmidas1
10-08-2013, 10:29 AM
just had Emma, I can see now why she is famous

justinterested
10-08-2013, 11:20 PM
just had Emma, I can see now why she is famous

Yeah she good. Extras are expensive though. I know better so i do go to emma as often. Seen her twice.

Shadowman
11-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Did she offer to you straight up? I've seen her about 4-5 times in the last year, and finally decided to ask for FS .. but she said she's never offered it ...

haha too funny.

I've fucked her many times...

12-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Did she offer to you straight up? I've seen her about 4-5 times in the last year, and finally decided to ask for FS .. but she said she's never offered it ...

Hi mate, if you can chat with her very well, you succeed half! And other half is if you are handsome and got $$$!

IExperiment
12-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Hi mate, if you can chat with her very well, you succeed half! And other half is if you are handsome and got $$$!

So are you saying the lass is a bit picky, yea there some around or might be Yooo has a big one and she dont wanted to get hurt.

Yooo are you huge ???

IExperiment
12-08-2013, 02:40 AM

Are you huge ???

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 09:53 AM

You can say that again!!!

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2013, 10:05 AM
If you want a sure thing, go to a FS shop, no ifs or buts !!

But then again, there are threads telling us that people have been turned away!

Good luck

Cheers

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 10:32 AM
If you want a sure thing, go to a FS shop, no ifs or buts !!

But then again, there are threads telling us that people have been turned away!

Good luck

Cheers

If you want a sure thing go to Bellevue ...

Travelmate
12-08-2013, 11:15 AM
that is the normal outcome.
some people get free FS
some people paid and get FS
some people want to pay and get refuse FS.

Nothing NEW

Licker
12-08-2013, 09:06 PM
If you want a sure thing go to Bellevue ...

Indeed. But what the 'sure thing' is, is under debate.
For sure you get FS.
What else you get may present itself in 2 to 4 weeks.
According to some reports - reader/buyer be aware - you may get good that are 40 years past 'best before'. :burn:

World citizen
12-08-2013, 09:15 PM
emma certainly fucks plenty of customers theres no doubt bout that .. she might be reluctant if she doesnt know you well or if theres no chemistry

Licker
12-08-2013, 09:15 PM

You can say that again!!!

Well, all I can say to this is that some people know what the value for their service or goods are.

It's like consumer electronics...
A 40" Soniq HD LCD TV is $400 (refurbished)
A 40" Sony Full HD 200MHz LCD TV is $1000

On paper (or JBHifi website) they both look good, in real life the other (guess which) may be a little rough around the edges and the picture quality is fine when the room is dark.

As for Emma, I believe with her experience she has found the right break-point for the pricing of her services.

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Well, all I can say to this is that some people know what the value for their service or goods are.

It's like consumer electronics...
A 40" Soniq HD LCD TV is $400 (refurbished)
A 40" Sony Full HD 200MHz LCD TV is $1000

On paper (or JBHifi website) they both look good, in real life the other (guess which) may be a little rough around the edges and the picture quality is fine when the room is dark.

As for Emma, I believe with her experience she has found the right break-point for the pricing of her services.

Emma certainly looks good in the dark!

Max Impact
12-08-2013, 09:57 PM
She looks good in light too, 5555+

Licker
12-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Emma certainly looks good in the dark!

She looks good in light too, 5555+

My point exactly :)

Sony Full HD quality all the way.

12-08-2013, 10:54 PM
that is the normal outcome.
some people get free FS
some people paid and get FS
some people want to pay and get refuse FS.

Nothing NEW

Yeah, this is called reality.

She can get fucked with any her customer if she likes, and you can't fuck her even you paid for. This is reality in RnT shops.

Travelmate
12-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Yeah, this is called reality.

She can get fucked with any her customer if she likes, and you can't fuck her even you paid for. This is reality in RnT shops.

i like this arrangement so much