PDA

View Full Version : Other Classy Lady - 393 High Street Penrith

sehnsucht
25-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi fellow punting brothers, I have been a lurker on this site for quite some time and thought it was finally time to start posting, I live in Penrith in Sydneys West and I have noticed there is very little about the shops out this way on here so I will try my best to post about shops out west as often as I can. I have no review skills at all but I will try my best.

Decided to have a punt last night and thought I would check out Classy Lady in Penrith after seeing an ad in the local paper, I was worried about the fact that it is on high street which is a busy and active place on a Friday night but luckily you can park at the rear on Edwards Place and it is very discreet, rocked up at 11pm, shop has a fairly discreet rear entrance walked up to the door pressed the buzzer and was greeted by the papasan who showed me to a small intro room and said he will send the ladies in.

First lady was Asian and in her 40s, slim and nice body but unattractive face, she walked in and grabbed my hand and kept saying "come come lets go" I said no id like to see the other ladies first and she left, second lady comes in named Cindy, Chinese and nice body about a size 8, she was full of smiles and kept rubbing my cock in the intro, next lady cant remember her name but she was young about 20, very attractive but when she walked in all she said was "no english" with a rude tone shook my hand and walked back out, I would of chosen her if she was nice but her rudeness put me off so I went with Cindy, $90 for 30 mins.

She led me upstairs holding my hand the whole time, I tried some general small talk with her but being an Aussie cauc she had no idea what I was saying and just kept answering me in Chinese haha, thats fine I thought, I hate the awkward small talk anyway. Get into the room which was nice and neat with a shower inside, although fairly dark and dim, which you find in most places. She points to the shower and I take my clothes off and hop in, Cindy joins me and washes my whole body and cock with soap then onto her knees for a quick 30 second bbbj, after this she points to the bed and I lay down on my back. After about a minute of language barrier difficulty she gets me to roll over onto my stomach and gives me a fairly average massage, flips me back over and gives a very slow and not deep enough bbbj which was quite boring, ive had much better cbjs elsewhere, although towards the end she did get a bit faster and deepthroat me a few times which felt amazing but she finished all too soon.

On the condom went and she hopped on top, Cindy has a nice body with small breasts and a nice furry pussy her pussy was nice and tight and she pumped away on top for a few mins before she hopped off and said something in Chinese again and layed on the bed, so I jumped on top and fucked her hard for about 5 mins until I exploded inside her. Once I pulled out she just pointed to the shower again and said "shower" once I blow I just want to get out of there straight away so I didn't mind, had my shower and she led me back out the papasan thanked me and I left.

Overall wasn't too impressed with her service it seemed quite boring and her constantly talking to me in Chinese was very confusing. I'd like to go back another night to see what else is on offer.

Looks 7/10
BBBJ 4/10
Sex 6/10
Service 6/10

Cheers

mannykay
25-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Good report bro! To the point! What were the rates?

Maybe you could be our Western Sydney scout! I also live out West.... but not that West... lol

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi brother sehnsucht,

Thank you for your first post, you have very good writing skills, looking forward to reading more posts from you on the western front.

So how much was the cost?

I guess if you get the WL to wash you, water BBBJ and all that, the service standard is ok, obviously lacking execution skills.

Cheers

sehnsucht
25-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks bros, it was $90 for 30 mins full service, I think one hour was $160 but I cant be sure. I have punted at a lot of places out this way over the last 3 years, my main ones I go too are: blacktown 8 and 40, bare bunnies in st marys, cleopatras in wetherill park if im feeling rich ($180 for 30 mins OUCH) and occasionally I head out to Granville to go to the site but that is also pricey ($160 for 30 mins)

I also call a lot of the private ladies in the paper and on cracker up and try them out, have had some very good times with them and even found 2 out this way that offer BBFS (not that I go with that option as I believe it is too unsafe)

mannykay
25-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Thanks bros, it was $90 for 30 mins full service, I think one hour was $160 but I cant be sure. I have punted at a lot of places out this way over the last 3 years, my main ones I go too are: blacktown 8 and 40, bare bunnies in st marys, cleopatras in wetherill park if im feeling rich ($180 for 30 mins OUCH) and occasionally I head out to Granville to go to the site but that is also pricey ($160 for 30 mins)

I also call a lot of the private ladies in the paper and on cracker up and try them out, have had some very good times with them and even found 2 out this way that offer BBFS (not that I go with that option as I believe it is too unsafe)

How's the pricing for the private ladies? Haven't tried private ladies before.

sehnsucht
25-08-2012, 02:57 PM
How's the pricing for the private ladies? Haven't tried private ladies before.

the ones ive seen are around $80 for 30 min incall