PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Stunning young ML looking for boyfriend 純情美少女, 誠徵男朋友

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Stunning young ML looking for boyfriend 純情美少女, 誠徵男朋友

I was trying to get a Vicky/Nancy double this morning but they were booked out until after 12 noon. So I went to see my regular Rock ML Yuki at 288 Wattle Street 9571-9191. The usual sensational session no need to keep repeating myself, you guys all know how good Yuki is and the best HJ in town at the moment.................

After the happy ending while Yuki was cleaning me up, she said I should try this new girl Jenny, and she is young and beautiful. Fair enough, Yuki always try to sell other young ML to me, so I said, sure, let's meet her on my way out.

So when I was ready to leave I walked into the kitchen area and Yuki and the young Jenny was just about to start lunch.

Wow, I am not usually that easy to get impressed but really, Jenny is stunningly beautiful!! did I drop my jaw to the floor?????

So we had a little chat and I waived goodbye to the girls and went back to my car, then I thought, gee, she is pretty, I should post something immediately to announce this little beauty, and I have started typing on my iphone in my car, I thought, wait, I hardly know this girl, all I know is that she is pretty, but can she massage, does she do extras? I don't even know how big is her tits??................LOL

So I locked the car and went back inside and have another chat with them:

Jenny is 24 year old, and she lives with Yuki, she works during the week in the fruit market as a packer and earns very shit money, like less than $100 a day for 10 hr works.............WTF. So Yuki talked her into working 1 day a week at the RnT shop and she doesn't work in any other shop. This is her second week !! So Jenny is not an experienced masseure, but I imagine Yuki would have trained her a bit, and Jenny only does HJ (again, trained by Yuki no doubt!!), no clothes off, no other extras, so if you think about Emma from 741 and Michelle @ 501 and you get the picture, and incidentally, all three girls are beautiful!!

During the conversations, Yuki told me Jenny is looking for a boyfriend, I said, what kind of boyfriend, boyfriend to take you to dinner and shopping or boyfriend to pay for yours everything, Yuki said, doesn't matter, can be either or both or even get married!! I said, are you looking for a visa boyfriend? Jenny said, at the moment she is still student visa but the school fees are too high. I said OK then, you probably need a boyfriend who can help you. So you want an Aussie boyfriend or Chinese bf, Jenny said her English is not very good, may be Chinese boyfriend is better.

I said I do know a lot of young Chinese people but I can't really introduce any of them to you without exposing myself visiting massage shops, so the only way I can help is to post the information in the forum and if any people are interested in meeting you, he can come over to the shop, make a booking to see you so you guys can meet and talk and take it from there. You don't need to go out with anyone unless you click with him or had a good rapport, and Yuki is always there in the shop so this is a relatively safe environment for you to meet a stranger. And Jenny agreed to give this a try.

There you are, a lovely young lady looking for boyfriend and could be long term relationship. And to be honest, if I am not married, I will be tempted to have a go myself. Not kidding. By the way, apart from being stunningly enchanting with a lovely smiles (just imagine the conversations she has with me - a total stranger!! she is so pleasant and friendly) Jenny is medium built, very well proportioned (not big tits, probably a B cup), very nice legs and beautiful long hairs.

The shop closes at 7.30pm today, if you miss her today, try again next Saturday.

Good luck to you all,

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Silver fox massage
25-08-2012, 05:13 PM
All the beautiful girls at Silver Fox are looking for boyfriends too

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2012, 05:16 PM
All the beautiful girls at Silver Fox are looking for boyfriends too

Hi Foxy,

Stop stuffing around in my thread, this is a serious matter.

Cheers

Charlie123
25-08-2012, 05:26 PM
The ML dating scene runs back-to-front

Normally, a guy does his best to charm a girl, then he gets her number, takes her out, and hopefully gets his cock played with at the end.

When you date an ML you get your cock played with first, then take her out after a massage, charm her, and if you're lucky, get her number.

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2012, 05:32 PM

Normally, a guy does his best to charm a girl, then he gets her number, takes her out, and hopefully gets his cock played with at the end.

When you date an ML you get your cock played with first, then take her out after a massage, charm her, and if you're lucky, get her number.

Haha brother Charlie,

I was absolutely thinking about you when i asked the question about Aussie bf, i dont think Jenny will be against seeing a white guy, and i spoke to her a bit in English too and i think she is fine, she is so your type brother!!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
25-08-2012, 05:40 PM
You can have girl friend for 30 min, 60 min and 90 min. B2B, happy ending, very good services, no problem for no clothe off and no extra

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2012, 05:44 PM
OK, you win, i will be Lisa's boyfriend for an hour next week then!!

Happy now

Cheers

slarty
25-08-2012, 07:08 PM
bro Ahlungor you hijack other threads all the time, the shoe's on the other foot now!!

ozgp000
25-08-2012, 08:15 PM
I am married too.so sad

Licker
25-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Bro Ahlungor,

I'm not married. Should I go see her?
Would you introduce us?

A stunningly beautiful young Chinese girl :grimace: and a ruggedly handsome white dude :spook:.
Works in the movies :cool2:

An Aussie boyfriend or a Chinese boyfriend were mentioned as options.

I'm neither, so can other nationalities apply? hehe :love:

Potluck2.0
25-08-2012, 08:55 PM
I am married too.so sad

The girls at 55 George tell me that married men are their biggest customers. Disclaimer, I'm married too

Charlie123
25-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Is this ML really michelle/emma standard??

Max Impact
25-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Ah, from experience....

1. She wont care too much if you are married or not if you treat her well.

2. It will eat away at your brain that she tugs cocks for a living (even though Jenny only works one day a week so its easy to sponsor her away from that).

3. If she falls in love with you (which she will do if you follow Rule 1 of treating her like a princess) the pressure will begin to leave your married life for a new married life.

Midnight_Prowl
25-08-2012, 09:38 PM
For 2 girl's life sake..... Married man should not apply, i cannot apply too T.T

Max Impact
25-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Aha, I'm in too deep already but not with Jenny. Live in the Fast Lane!

Charlie123
25-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Im also in the midst of my own infatuation with another pretty young ML ... But ima def gonna book jenny this saturday to do the pepsi challenge ... I'll report back!

Mozilla
25-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Damn.. I'm married..... But is she up for suga daddy? I can take care of her and maybe consider paying for her accommodation and shit.. Haha.. It means all those friends with benefits are terminated. ... Tink it would work?

Travelmate
25-08-2012, 11:07 PM

Brother Charlie

Are you sure that is the correct sequence??

Potluck2.0
25-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Damn.. I'm married..... But is she up for suga daddy? I can take care of her and maybe consider paying for her accommodation and shit.. Haha.. It means all those friends with benefits are terminated. ... Tink it would work?

way to corrupt a girl :) pretty and innocent girl goes from doing manual labor at 10/hour to preserve her dignity and innocence to giving HJs in a massage shop to being a kept woman who has everything paid for as long as she has sex with her keeper.

Charlie123
25-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Lol, this ML is canvassing for a BF on a punter's website ... Don't necessarily think monogomy is at the top of her wish list

Max Impact
25-08-2012, 11:15 PM
way to corrupt a girl :) pretty and innocent girl goes from doing manual labor at 10/hour to preserve her dignity and innocence to giving HJs in a massage shop to being a kept woman who has everything paid for as long as she has sex with her keeper.
That's the Law of the Jungle.

Charlie123
25-08-2012, 11:19 PM
For sure, in the 'real world' guys start off with the sentimental romantic stuff in order to get into the lady's pants

In the massage scene when guys meet an ML their cock is already in her hand, from there they often woo the girl, trying to establish an emotional connection - its all back to front

Brother Charlie

Are you sure that is the correct sequence??

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Is this ML really michelle/emma standard??

Did i ever question you judgement ?? Brother Charlie!!

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2012, 01:41 AM
bro Ahlungor you hijack other threads all the time, the shoe's on the other foot now!!

You are right!

I guess i shouldnt complaint, but the purpose of the thread is to attract the attention of some brothers with the means!!

A reply from Foxy will do no good right?

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2012, 02:22 AM

Well one of the main reason i want to help Jenny is that i believe in her!!

Not because she is beautiful and innocent and all that, but i believe this will work and possible.

Let me give you an impossible example: say one ML who works 4 days a week in an average MS, and she only does nude HJ, she would be earning say $500 a day thats $2,000 cash a week! She is making more money than most of us, if you want to sponsor her, can you afford $2,000 a week?? And if she told me she needs a bf, you think i will bother??

Jenny only just started, she works one day a week, no nude, no extras, she can probably only earn $200-$250 a day, see the difference!! And i think her innocent can still be saved!!

Just my two cents!

But i think the key is she got to like you !!

Cheers

slarty
26-08-2012, 08:36 AM
This is such an interesting thread. I was having dinner with a lady friend once who suffice to say has some knowledge of these kind of matters. I looked over at another table in the restaurant where I saw a 50 something slightly overweight caucasian man having dinner with a 20 something asian girl. I mentioned this to my friend who said its common place for ladies over here on a student visa to befriend men to help them out financially.

If you want to 'help out' a girl this way be prepared to be very generous, as there's a big difference in the amount of money needed to see a lady at a shop versus supporting her even partly (see Bro Ahlungor's analysis above- so true). However all girls individual needs are different and it depends on what the lady would be happy with by way of assistance.

By the way I may sound cynical but I reckon with women it all comes down to money eventually. Sure you can do little things that show you care, but I don't know of many ladies that will fall head over heels for a stingy guy that doesn't pick up the tab for dinner, doesn't give the odd expensive gift etc. The x factor is if the girl really likes you she will compromise a bit.

Richboy
26-08-2012, 10:25 AM
It's a fair game, the wl is giving up her body and youth in exchange for money (in partic
ular older men). You can save say $1,000 (at discounted Rate aready )per night x 52 of $52,000 by paying half of that? Great deal and no strings attached PLUS no risk
of a property settlement dispute if you separate. Be honest some of you "yobbos" cannot expect to get such a gem you know what I mean.

Travelmate
26-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Well one of the main reason i want to help Jenny is that i believe in her!!

Not because she is beautiful and innocent and all that, but i believe this will work and possible.

Let me give you an impossible example: say one ML who works 4 days a week in an average MS, and she only does nude HJ, she would be earning say $500 a day thats $2,000 cash a week! She is making more money than most of us, if you want to sponsor her, can you afford $2,000 a week?? And if she told me she needs a bf, you think i will bother??

Jenny only just started, she works one day a week, no nude, no extras, she can probably only earn $200-$250 a day, see the difference!! And i think her innocent can still be saved!!

Just my two cents!

But i think the key is she got to like you !!

Cheers

hahaha ... Ahlungor ... sometimes this a just a fairy tale ....
it all depends on each individual..

some girls prefer $2000 a week and a bf
some girls perfer $2000 or more and MANY so called bf
some girls prefer $500 a week (working 1 or 2 day as ML) with a REAL bf
some girls prefer $2000 a week and a bf who can spend another $800 a week on her shopping

some girls may quit and jump back to a $500 weekly job and live happily with a real bf which I wish she is this type

I would not even want to promote this sort of shit here ... unless the real objective is help her get more 'business'

Is this your own idea???? I will get angry if I am Jenny .... .. sorry no offense
just my 2 cents

Charlie123
26-08-2012, 11:25 AM
I wonder if this girl is a willing participant in this proposed arrangement? Is this yuki's idea or hers? Does jenny even know? If she's the sort of girl thats too shy/conservative too take her top off in the massage room will she be willing to be some punters fuck toy for free accomodation and a weeky allowance? Maybe, maybe not.

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2012, 01:09 PM
I wonder if this girl is a willing participant in this proposed arrangement? Is this yuki's idea or hers? Does jenny even know? If she's the sort of girl thats too shy/conservative too take her top off in the massage room will she be willing to be some punters fuck toy for free accomodation and a weeky allowance? Maybe, maybe not.

Hi brother Charlie,

If you are not sure if Jenny even know about this, you should read my original post again, i wont be wasting everybody's time here if i am not sure about the girl is a real deal.

The finer details obviously will be strictly between Jenny and her new boyfriend but i will be certain that the more experienced Yuki will be close by to ensure the contenders are genuine, financially and otherwise

Cheers

DeepImpact
26-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi brother Charlie,

If you are not sure if Jenny even know about this, you should read my original post again, i wont be wasting everybody's time here if i am not sure about the girl is a real deal.

The finer details obviously will be strictly between Jenny and her new boyfriend but i will be certain that the more experienced Yuki will be close by to ensure the contenders are genuine, financially and otherwise

Cheers

Hi Bro Ahlungor,

I know that you are a smart man there is no doubt there but I didn't realise how smart you were before. Based on a short conversation in a massage shop just after you had received a HJ you can absolutely verify this girl is genuine about everything and just in case anyone had any doubts they can be assured because another massage lady is 'looking after her' then everything will be OK.

Let's see the girlfriend check list that she tick off

1. Is around 24 - Check, the age is OK
2. Reasonably attractive - Check, doesn't need to be a supermodel
3. Average type build - Check
4. Gives HJ's to other guys once a week - Umm I might have to give her a miss. How long is any guy going to want this to happen for?. Secondly if any Bro goes here thinking she is going to be his GF then I would recommend you don't ask for the HJ option because then she is going to be suspicious of you going to other places any getting HJ's from them as well.

I am sure that she is lovely but there are many other girls out there just like her or maybe even smarter available that are not part time ML's and I don't mean any offence to them but I wouldn't want one as a GF and I doubt that most Bro's here would really go through it for more than a month or two if they had the chance. Curiousity is one thing but actually doing it is an entirely different story.

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks to the comments brothers, perhaps we could give this a rest until next Sat when some of you who are interested on Jenny get to actually meet the girl and give your own assessment.

Just my 2 cents

loverboy
27-08-2012, 12:20 AM
:big_smile:

KGirlsAreTheBest
27-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Hi brother Charlie,

Cheers

I think I am a suitable candidate, but I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. Whats this thing about doing the maths on $2000/week?
Being with her, I am with 1 hot girl, being single = infinite hot girls, you do the maths!

Charlie123
27-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Personally, $2000 a week is way beyond my means, and i suspect beyond what the vast majority of punters would be able/willing to pay ... but im not sure this girl would be expecting that anyway ... On her current salary she probably has a very modest lifestyle and she hasnt been working in the industry long enough to be much of a hustler. I'm thinking maybe several thousand dollars for school fees, few hundred dollars a week for rent and bills, take her out shopping and restaraunts, maybe the occassional trip inter-state or overseas... Am i being unrealistic here?

chandra_man1
27-08-2012, 12:54 AM
This thread is stupid. Instead of looking for a sugar daddy she should suck more cocks. Before she knows it she'll be making more money than the PM.

IExperiment
27-08-2012, 01:01 AM
I think I am a suitable candidate, but I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. Whats this thing about doing the maths on $2000/week?
Being with her, I am with 1 hot girl, being single = infinite hot girls, you do the maths!

lol but your still punting :) and in a punting Forum :) come on ...lol... trust me most guys are horny wolfes or devil :) even they have something good they will ruin it or in my case Hiding the best way I can to get some here and there come on were mans even my GF now knows I still looks :) She goes whos that I said I though I know her she go if your worried we should not be here than :) I said false alarm all good :)

Most of you single cant loose just time which I am sure most of you have anyway :) if you have time to go to the clubs and try to pick up you have time, unfortunately some of us dont and have a partner :) if I was single damn I would go crazy and play the field again :)

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Personally, $2000 a week is way beyond my means, and i suspect beyond what the vast majority of punters would be able/willing to pay ... but im not sure this girl would be expecting that anyway ... On her current salary she probably has a very modest lifestyle and she hasnt been working in the industry long enough to be much of a hustler. I'm thinking maybe several thousand dollars for school fees, few hundred dollars a week for rent and bills, take her out shopping and restaraunts, maybe the occassional trip inter-state or overseas... Am i being unrealistic here?

Haha, brother Charlie,

Didnt i say you are the man, i think you have summed up the situation perfectly. And the fact that this lovely girl has just started and has not yet been corrupted much by the money power of the industry!!

Once she starts making more money than you and I, who the fuck care any more?

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 01:53 AM
This thread is stupid. Instead of looking for a sugar daddy she should suck more cocks. Before she knows it she'll be making more money than the PM.

hi brother,

You certainly have a point too, but whats wrong if a young girl tries to just suck the one cock and earn a living or have a life than having to suck 10+ cocks a day!!!

BTW, there are plenty of ways a pretty young girl can make more money than you and I without sucking cocks!!!!

Just ask Linda, Maggie, Michelle and Yuki (MILF) and many others!!

Cheers

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Haha, brother Charlie,

Didnt i say you are the man, i think you have summed up the situation perfectly. And the fact that this lovely girl has just started and has not yet been corrupted much by the money power of the industry!!

And the fact that this lovely girl has just started and has not yet been corrupted much by the money power of the industry!! ..... SO what!

Once she starts making more money than you and I, who the fuck care any more?????? very questionable statement. ....

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 10:03 AM
And the fact that this lovely girl has just started and has not yet been corrupted much by the money power of the industry!! ..... SO what!

Once she starts making more money than you and I, who the fuck care any more?????? very questionable statement. ....

Haha brother Mate,

Hold your horses, are you frustrated because you are always busy on Sat??

And why were you still up at 3 am??

Have a nice day Bro!

Cheers

kodek
27-08-2012, 12:22 PM
This girl seems lovely. I always love Chinese girls lol. She only works on Sat eh?

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 12:27 PM
This girl seems lovely. I always love Chinese girls lol. She only works on Sat eh?

Yeap, only 1 day on Saturday at 288, otherwise you can go to the Flemington fruit market to look her up................haha

I hope this coming Saturday shop 288 is not gonna be turning into a speed dating shop with people bringing along land title, bank balance and Aussie passport etc. to have a first crack at the lady .........lol

You LIKE??

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 12:32 PM
All because of you... AHlungor

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 01:12 PM
All because of you... AHlungor

Just trying to help a friend's friend that's all ............haha

Come to thing of it, I haven't even had a session with Jenny myself - just talking to her in the kitchen!! Am I too stupid?? or too sentimental??

Cheers

:question::question::question:

kodek
27-08-2012, 01:49 PM
I would like to know her lol. But yeah i need to look for a job first before i can ask her out on a date, if and only if she likes me when i visit her at the shop this sat lol

wilisno
27-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeap, only 1 day on Saturday at 288, otherwise you can go to the Flemington fruit market to look her up................haha

I hope this coming Saturday shop 288 is not gonna be turning into a speed dating shop with people bringing along land title, bank balance and Aussie passport etc. to have a first crack at the lady .........lol

You LIKE??
She can be at two places at the same time ? Flemington fruit market operates on Saturdays !

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 02:14 PM
She can be at two places at the same time ? Flemington fruit market operates on Saturdays !

Noop, Saturday only at the massage shop, she was a fruit packer during the week I think, earning blooding $10 cash/hour for some bloody blood sucking boss!! I'm sure she won't be in the PAYG, well below the minimum wage, no super, no workcovers and no nothing!!

Charlie123
27-08-2012, 02:20 PM
She can also have a good look at all her suitors cocks - to see which one she prefers!

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 02:41 PM
She can also have a good look at all her suitors cocks - to see which one she prefers!

Haha, very practical brother Charlie, no point picking a boyfriend she can't accommodate!!

Brothers with big guns beware!!

Perhaps only gentle moderates should cum forward.......lol

Cheers

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 02:51 PM
brother Charlie should be no.1 candidate

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 02:57 PM
brother Charlie should be no.1 candidate

That is if Brother Charlie doesn't already have too much on his plate!!

What about his Thailand trip, when is he leaving??

Charlie123
27-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Haha, i didn't think i had a particularly large wang til i started visiting all these young little MLs ... Its been a huge ego boost.

If this match making results in a marriage bro ahlungor should be the groom's best man and all the punters on aus99 should be invited to the ceremony

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Haha, ... Its been a huge ego boost..........

Haha, Brother Charlie, I can understand how your ego got pampered and your ego got boost!!

Not that too many WL/ML had commented on my engine!! as it is only a 2.0 litre compact car............lol

But still, many have said how hard it feels and on occasions how far I shot and the big volume of the shots, eventhough you know they are either being professional or it's just part of the standard closing statement and they probably said that to most customers, but still feel good to hear it, right, a huge ego boost, yeah, sometimes..........haha

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Haha, Brother Charlie, I can understand how your ego got pampered and your ego got boost!!

Not that too many WL/ML had commented on my engine!! as it is only a 2.0 litre compact car............lol

But still, many have said how hard it feels and on occasions how far I shot and the big volume of the shots, eventhough you know they are either being professional or it's just part of the standard closing statement and they probably said that to most customers, but still feel good to hear it, right, a huge ego boost, yeah, sometimes..........haha

Cheers

Hybrid is the way to go ...

Pleasedonot
27-08-2012, 04:02 PM
And Jenny gets to pick the size too... Great

I was once in 55 and one of ta ML (not naming it) told me that i look like her ex-bf but he is now married then gave herself a sad face and big sigh, i was like sht.... Should i pick another ML next time...

Licker
27-08-2012, 10:59 PM

Hmm... my engine is a 4.7 litre V8.
And I can choose whether to use soft, medium or sport suspension.

What does that say about my ego?

IExperiment
28-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Noop, Saturday only at the massage shop, she was a fruit packer during the week I think, earning blooding $10 cash/hour for some bloody blood sucking boss!! I'm sure she won't be in the PAYG, well below the minimum wage, no super, no workcovers and no nothing!!

Well I can hire her if you like :) for that price I'll throw in super...lol....

RoyalFlush
28-08-2012, 02:35 AM
I will add superannuation and some free zucchini as well.

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 09:32 AM
I get the impression having a well paid job and being financially secure is jenny/yuki's foremost consideration ... Personal chemistry/cock size probably score a distant second!

I wonder if she's going to end up with some wrinkly old dude?

I would like to know her lol. But yeah i need to look for a job first before i can ask her out on a date, if and only if she likes me when i visit her at the shop this sat lol

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi good morning,

Sitting on the train again so i thought i share a bit more about this whole boy friend thing: (a true story)

Some of you may or may not remember that around this time last year when i used to visit 288 every week, i got to know a hot young Thai girl Christine she also worked there on Sat, tried her once, very good looking but not my type, small tits, average massage, so so HJ, went right back to Yuki the following week.

Then one day Yuki told me Thai girl is leaving soon because she is getting married, to a former client and they met in the shop!!

This dude turned out to be a young Aussie guy, average looking medium build, a bit timid but he seemed to be treating Christine quite well. When i came for my 10.30am appointment with Yuki, he would be there in the shop with Christine having lunch in the Kitchen, during my hour session, if Christine has a 30 min, he will be still waiting in the kitchen........ which lead me asking Yuki if Christine still doing HJ and naked while the boyfriend was sitting outside, Yuki said she did!!

The guy seemed to have to go to work or something and he left just before me by 11.30am and he was there the last few weeks before Christine quitted.

I believe they are still together, he didnt look like a rich guy, just based on his young age so this could be an arranged marriage But the cash may not be coming from him, the deal could be as simple as where Christine needed a visa and the guy got a "wife" and all the family benefits!! Or just simply love. According to Yuki, Christine doesnt work anymore, there may be a chance that this could turned into a long term relationship and even a beautiful love story! And i wish them all the best.

This is not to say Jenny is looking for someone similar but just pointing out that there are lots of possibilities and a lovely young lady may not necessary turned into some sex toy of a sleazy dirty old man with the cash!

Just my two cents!!

Cheers

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Wow, this story gives new meaning to asking for a girl's hand in marriage!!!

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Wow, this story gives new meaning to asking for a girl's hand in marriage!!!

Here is the link for the original post about the ML marrying her former client, if any brother is interested, it's at the old forum under my previous log on - it did get lots of interesting replies I must add:

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-18875/

Cheers

ps. when I was finding the old post, I noticed that there were 50 active users at the old forum, amazing!!

Oh, and the GIF file from brother CommanderM is still there with Kate Upton's bouncing tits.........oh, the good old days at the old forum.........LOL

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 11:25 AM

Haha, Brother Chandra,

Interesting comments, now that I found my old post, I notice that your view on this matter have changed a little, here was what you thought before:

chandra_man1 Saturday, September 10, 2011, 10:54pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

2 years of free bonking & then divorce her,lol.

All u need to do is hide from ur family for 2 years so they don't know ot u got up to

I luv K dolls

Cheers

Licker
28-08-2012, 10:53 PM
I wonder if she's going to end up with some wrinkly old dude?

Are you talking to me/? Ha? :cool2:

Travelmate
28-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Just ask Linda, Maggie, Michelle and Yuki (MILF) and many others!!

Cheers

They may all suck many cocks .... just not your cock!! haha

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Haha, i'd be suprised if linda had ever sucked a cock before!

Travelmate
28-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Haha, i'd be suprised if linda had ever sucked a cock before!

Hi Charlie, I am just tease Ahlungor,
do not take this seriously.

Charlie123
28-08-2012, 11:59 PM
No way dude, How old are you?

I guess if the guy is significantly older than the ML (like she's mid 20s and he's late 40s+) then there may be more expectation that some sort of financial compensation will be involved.

Unless of course he also happens to be ruggedly handsome with a huge wang, in which case she might go for him regardless!

Are you talking to me/? Ha? :cool2:

Travelmate
29-08-2012, 12:48 AM
No way dude, How old are you?

I guess if the guy is significantly older than the ML (like she's mid 20s and he's late 40s+) then there may be more expectation that some sort of financial compensation will be involved.

Unless of course he also happens to be ruggedly handsome with a huge wang, in which case she might go for him regardless!

I can sense both Licker and Charlie123 both stud material

Charlie123
29-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Lol no ... Im neither young (nor old), rich (nor poor), handsome (nor ugly) ... I think my cock is ave size as well ... Just joe average punter here, probably exact same as a lot of guys on forum here haha

chandra_man1
29-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Ahlungor, u are a master of digging up old post. I can't remember what the circumstances were or what context i was writjng that post in 2011 about. U should be a politician and start digging dirt, like what is happening to julia gillard and her slater & gordon job over 15 years ago. Good luck tk this ML looking for bf, don't people use internet dating sites these days ? The ratio of guys to girls would be like 10 to 1 so she shiuld be getting lots of hits everyday if she post a profile of herself so she should be able to get plenty of free dinners (& perhaps more).
Yes things have changed for me, i'm more opened mind now and not just into glamor k doll types. I'M even into Milfs these days can't believe it.

Just my 6 inches ( as oppose to Ahlungor's 2 cents)

Travelmate
29-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Lol no ... Im neither young (nor old), rich (nor poor), handsome (nor ugly) ... I think my cock is ave size as well ... Just joe average punter here, probably exact same as a lot of guys on forum here haha

I am (old), (poor), (ugly), good cock.
humble punter ....

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Ahlungor, u are a master of digging up old post. I can't remember what the circumstances were or what context i was writjng that post in 2011 about. U should be a politician and start digging dirt, like what is happening to julia gillard and her slater & gordon job over 15 years ago. Good luck tk this ML looking for bf, don't people use internet dating sites these days ? The ratio of guys to girls would be like 10 to 1 so she shiuld be getting lots of hits everyday if she post a profile of herself so she should be able to get plenty of free dinners (& perhaps more).
Yes things have changed for me, i'm more opened mind now and not just into glamor k doll types. I'M even into Milfs these days can't believe it.

Just my 6 inches ( as oppose to Ahlungor's 2 cents)

Hi brother Chandra,

It wasnt my intention to find your old post in particular, i was looking for my own. Yours were just a few replies below it, and you got an interesting point there and was quite different from your recent cocks sucking comment, so i think it was worth making a comparison, no offence intended hope you dont mind.

I think Jenny's English is not good enough to visit those dating sites.

IMHO, i think meeting a client in the shop environment is a lot safer than meeting a stranger on the net! Some of you may think its the other way round!

Think about it, at the shop, there are at least another two girls around, possibly one or two guys (customers) too. And there is CCTV recording at the reception. So you get to meet the guy in a controlled and relatively safe environment.

Usually a naked guy laying face down on the table cant hide too many things right??..........lol

Then the girl can massage you, starts a conversation and take it from there. Sure, many people can act: like being an absolute gentleman and be most generous with tipping and so kind and caring just to hide his hasty and animal side, but hey, there is no guarantee that the same thing wont happen in the real world with normal dating with a Joe block from the street.

The first meet at 288 is just an opportunity, the massage table could well be the casting couch but thats entirely up to the leads to develope and it will be none of my business!!

But of course, we will all be curious, right??

Hehe, three more sleeps to go.

Cheers

IExperiment
29-08-2012, 10:55 PM
I will add superannuation and some free zucchini as well.

Hey Flash long time no see welcome back.
Cheers

Charlie123
29-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Im really hoping to read some ARs after saturday!

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Im really hoping to read some ARs after saturday!

Hey brother Charlie,

Why dont you go and meet Jenny and let me read yours??

Like to hear your comparison between Jenny and Michelle and Maggie and Linda and whoever else you fancy at Newtown.......haha

Cheers

IExperiment
30-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Hey brother Charlie,

Why dont you go and meet Jenny and let me read yours??

Like to hear your comparison between Jenny and Michelle and Maggie and Linda and whoever else you fancy at Newtown.......haha

Cheers

I have seen Maggie she would be about 7.5 to 8 for me. I already forgot about her I have to think hard if it was her name I think it is. A little baby fat around the tummy pretty with C. You refer to Linda from SF if it is she is under maggie cause of her age 7.5 :)

RoyalFlush
30-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Exercise more caution when dating girls from a developing country as opposed to a developed nation. They tend to come from a less affluent background so have a more realistic viewpoint about life.

Great to see you too, IE. Just casually lurking around in my time of boredom.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 06:10 PM
I have seen Maggie she would be about 7.5 to 8 for me. I already forgot about her I have to think hard if it was her name I think it is. A little baby fat around the tummy pretty with C. You refer to Linda from SF if it is she is under maggie cause of her age 7.5 :)

Sorry Brother IE,

The Linda I referred to was Linda for Newtown, Linda from Silver Fox is the lady boss, she is not a massage girl, and I don't think she is much older than Maggie either. Even though Maggie and I got along well (both of us from HongKong) but if I have a choice between Foxy and Maggie, I will take Foxy every time.........haha

Cheers

:miao:

Max Impact
30-08-2012, 06:46 PM
So I guess there will be a line forming down Wattle Street on Saturday morning full of guys in suits carrying flowers?

Charlie123
30-08-2012, 06:55 PM
I think most of her suitors will be dressed in their birthday suits..

Im curious to see how this turns out. I wonder if she will feel nervous, she won't know which guys are there for a massage and which are there to assess her as a potential GF. ahlungor - is yuki planning to debrief you on outcomes? Will you share with the forum? (no names of course)

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 07:56 PM

Im curious to see how this turns out. I wonder if she will feel nervous, she won't know which guys are there for a massage and which are there to assess her as a potential GF. ahlungor - is yuki planning to debrief you on outcomes? Will you share with the forum? (no names of course)

Only time will tell if any brother will indeed taking the first step .

Dont take my word for it, but i believe Jenny's natural beauty will have no trouble winning a few hearts!!

Well , she did impressed me to start with!!

I am sure if Jenny will be going out with some brother fro.m the forum, we will all find

Cheers

Licker
30-08-2012, 11:34 PM

Well, bro Charlie, IF I do go there i wont be dressed in a suit (reminds me too much of work for Saturday), for that she'd have to meet me for lunch during the week.
Nor will I be in my birthday suit (for that I would visit a more renowned ML).

If I go there, it will be out of curiosity.
And you know what curiosity did for the cat...
Now, I would not mind that, if it's a slow (and pleasant) death... "until death do us apart".

As for your previous question on my age... Yes I am a fair bit older than her.

Yet I still have more than 50 years left based on average life-expectancy with my heritage.
You reckon that would be enough for her? :cool2:

Charlie123
30-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Dunno, you're mid-30s? thats not too old... Whats your ethnicity?

Well, bro Charlie, IF I do go there i wont be dressed in a suit (reminds me too much of work for Saturday), for that she'd have to meet me for lunch during the week.

Now, I would not mind that, if it's a slow (and pleasant) death... "until death do us apart".

Yet I still have more than 50 years left based on average life-expectancy with my heritage.

Licker
30-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Whats your ethnicity?

Northern European.

Personally ethnicity does not matter to me at all.
I don't care about were people are from as long as they have a nice personality.

Whether she would feel the same remains to be seen.
Familiarity often eases things. As for myself, after living in five different countries on three different continents, I'm so over that :)

Charlie123
31-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah i guess so.. different ethnicities often have different values, behaviors, persectives, etc.

Good luck to you, im curious about how this turns out, hope people write up ARs afterwards!

Mozilla
31-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Brothers!!!! I'm going to be in Sydney for a rare visit on the weekends.... Is this fate? I have been thinking about getting a girl friend too.

Just gotta keep the it on a down-low from my old lady. What's the deal? $60 for hr with hj?

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2012, 12:49 AM

Haha, brother Licker,

Thats the most sophisticated response Jenny has attracted so far, plus all those brothers who may have made plans but do so discreetly and quietly!!

You may well be the right man, good luck, curiorsity is a great human attributes, that's how great discovery and invention were made!!

Good night Bro

Cheers

IExperiment
31-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Sorry Brother IE,

The Linda I referred to was Linda for Newtown, Linda from Silver Fox is the lady boss, she is not a massage girl, and I don't think she is much older than Maggie either. Even though Maggie and I got along well (both of us from HongKong) but if I have a choice between Foxy and Maggie, I will take Foxy every time.........haha

Cheers

Stop sucking up to Linda SF :) keep trying to get into her pants I am sure she in her late 20s or even in early 30s which is ok but for my taste at that age she have to perform and see wether she is what I wanted :) and let me guess the sugar daddy or her partner is there for her on the counter who is checking out the client with the grumpy face who does not talk :) when I saw her I just glance and check her out but did not make me say wow:) With Maggie saw her once and I alreayd mention that I already forgot about her that say something about her :)

wilisno
31-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Stop sucking up to Linda SF :) keep trying to get into her pants I am sure she in her late 20s or even in early 30s which is ok but for my taste at that age she have to perform and see wether she is what I wanted :) and let me guess the sugar daddy or her partner is there for her on the counter who is checking out the client with the grumpy face who does not talk :) when I saw her I just glance and check her out but did not make me say wow:) With Maggie saw her once and I alreayd mention that I already forgot about her that say something about her :)

Not your cups of tea in other words !

IExperiment
31-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Not your cups of tea in other words !

I guess not :) I am still looking this is call punting :)

Charlie123
31-08-2012, 08:49 AM
With Maggie saw her once and I alreayd mention that I already forgot about her that say something about her :)

Or maybe it says something about you? (ie. You have different tastes and preferences) Gee, there are plenty of MLs who other guys have thought beautiful that i never looked twice at. I guess its always a matter of opinion. Probably even this girl that everyone's talking about in this thread will not be to everyone's liking.. I suppose we will see!

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2012, 09:07 AM

Haha, brother IE,

Got your point!

So Foxy is pretty ordinary and you have forgotten about Maggie already, fair enough, nothing wrong for setting a high standard for himself.

However, just curious, which of the current corps of MLs that you actually think is good looking or had made a lasting impression on you ??

Any body we know??

Cheers

BTW, Foxy is only 25, I can guarantee that !!

wilisno
31-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Haha, brother IE,

Got your point!

So Foxy is pretty ordinary and you have forgotten about Maggie already, fair enough, nothing wrong for setting a high standard for himself.

However, just curious, which of the current corps of MLs that you actually think is good looking or had made a lasting impression on you ??

Any body we know??

Cheers

BTW, Foxy is only 25, I can guarantee that !!
Haha ! I know what type of girls he likes, they're all gone though !

Leah of Granvillle, LV of 5* City, and of course, my Rossi of MOC ! ;) ;) ;)

Charlie123
31-08-2012, 01:03 PM
I thought you were living in syd now??

Brothers!!!! I'm going to be in Sydney for a rare visit on the weekends.... Is this fate? I have been thinking about getting a girl friend too.

Just gotta keep the it on a down-low from my old lady. What's the deal? $60 for hr with hj?

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2012, 01:09 PM

Cost of $60/hr massage only, HJ is $20 tip, that's all at this stage, no nude yet I was told..............haha

Cheers

rsalcedo
31-08-2012, 06:34 PM
hello guys, bro Ahlungor is such a trustworthy person when it comes to his recommendations
i believe that tomorrow, this shop will look like the apple store about to release iPhone5 hahaha

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2012, 12:47 AM
hello guys, bro Ahlungor is such a trustworthy person when it comes to his recommendations
i believe that tomorrow, this shop will look like the apple store about to release iPhone5 hahaha

To all those brothers who are planning to meet Jenny tomorrow, please be very gentle........haha

Good luck everybody

Cheers

IExperiment
01-09-2012, 02:08 AM
Or maybe it says something about you? (ie. You have different tastes and preferences) Gee, there are plenty of MLs who other guys have thought beautiful that i never looked twice at. I guess its always a matter of opinion. Probably even this girl that everyone's talking about in this thread will not be to everyone's liking.. I suppose we will see!

Yes I know Maggie tits are nice but tits only will not get me over the line :) maybe Lungor but not me.

Charlie123
01-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Aww, those beautiful eyes and very long eyelashes, the glint in her eye, her mischevious smile ... Tbh I felt worse about her leaving the shop than i did when i broke up with my GF of eight years

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Aww, those beautiful eyes and very long eyelashes, the glint in her eye, her mischevious smile ... Tbh I felt worse about her leaving the shop than i did when i broke up with my GF of eight years

Brother Charlie,

I can tell you this in confidence, Jenny is more beautiful than Maggie !!

Cheers

gdx
01-09-2012, 12:27 PM

:shout: At that time she will pay you $2000/week. just kidding

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2012, 03:48 PM
This morning I was originally planning to see Cici at SL and as usual, the little princess is late, and Vicky has no idea what time she will turn up, I was just about to book Momo and then I thought, may be I should call Yuki to find out if Jenny is booked out this morning, surprise! surprise! she is actually available in half an hour and no booking after that, so why not, told Yuki I'll be there in 30 min.

Arrived at 288 Wattle, Jenny still has 5 min to finish her current session, and apparently she had one other client before that, so I am no. 3 of the day...............lol

When Jenny is ready, I went into the room, she asked me how long I am staying, I said an hour and handed over $60. With Yuki, I would have just handed over $80 with her HJ tip, but I thought I wait and see. The massage started in a usual fashion, nothing too fancy. Jenny asked me if she was too strong, it was medium so I said that's OK. to be honest, Jenny's massage is not too bad, obviously not at Yuki's class but my expectation on her was very slow and it wasn't hard for her to exceed it.

We have a very pleasant chat about her, about me, about life in general and I quite enjoy her company, she is quite intelligent and I can see that she can conduct an interesting conversation with most people. Jenny told me the first and second customers before me both come to see her because they saw her ads in the internet (I corrected her and said, that was not an ads, it was a posting in a forum and I just introducing her to the forum people). Jenny told me the first client was an Aussie gentleman and he offered his phone number to Jenny and asked Jenny to call him to go out for coffee or something. I said, well, are you interested in him and will you call him, Jenny said he is a nice man, very gentle but she only met him today and she will not go out with him yet but may be if he comes back to see her a few more times so that she can get to know him better and then she will decide. Fair enough, I won't expect Jenny to go out with any client after just the one session.

During our session, two other clients came through the door and both asked for Jenny, so I guess they must be brothers from the forum, one guy said he will come back later and the second dude (Asian brother) had a chat with Yuki and decided to wait (my session only has another 15 min to go).

Towards the end of my session, Jenny asked me if I would like Yuki to come in and give me the relaxation? I said that's OK, why don't you do it for me, Jenny said, I am not very good at it, I said that's alright, I'll try. From this point, Jenny ran her fingers very lightly over my bum, my back, between my leg a little, not very professional but quite a nice tease considering her lack of experience, so that part was good, Then I turned over and I just reconfirm again with her on her no clothes off policy, yes, no clothes off, I said can I touch a little, she said no touching, OK, this could be very hard for me to cum, may be I should have let Yuki come in!! (BTW Yuki was no clothes off and no touching too, but her HJ is so good, I don't need anything else...............haha).

And I was right, Jenny stood at the end of the table to begin her HJ on me, she is that far away, I can't reach over to touch any part of the body. She tried for 5 min and I was no where near, so I sit up while she was continuing and I asked her very nicely if I can pay her more tips so that she can either take her top off and let me see her breasts (even with Bra on) or can I touch her hum or leg a little so that it will help me to cum, Jenny apologised and still said no. OK then, asked her to put more oil on, closed my eyes and started working my imaginations over time and thought of all those busty MLs I have ever met, I think I cum between thinking of Sophie and Lisa .................LOL, Jenny was really showing her inexperienced there, as soon as I shot my first cum, she let go her hands ................... WTF, I am not done yet. so I quickly grab her hand and put it back where it belongs and managed to maintain some contact and pressure so I could cum completely.

Afterwards I explain to Jenny how she should hold the cock firmly even after her client ejaculated and she should continue her actions, may be a touch softer and slower but continue to do it until the client tells her to stop or tap on her hands, I hope all the brothers after me will benefit from this 15 seconds training..................haha

Overall, a pleasant enough experience, Jenny is young, pretty, with nice long brown hair, short skirts showing her nice long legs, she is not a tall girll but very well proportioned, slim but not skinny, only has small breasts, may be an A cup or small B. But overall an attractive girl. I will probably not see her again as there are just too many MLs who can provide me with a lot more and do a much better job on me. But then again, if you are into young and fresh and innocent girl, you shall not look any further. And for those brothers who are looking for a potential relationship, this could be the right girl. ( she has not yet been poluted much by the industry!!)

I asked Jenny specifically what is she after if she finds a boyfriend, she said look is not important but she must like the person, there must be some mutual attractions and chemistry as she is definitely looking for a long term relationship and marriage, up to 40 years old single guy or divorsed will be OK, he doesn't have to be rich, but should have a good job and live comfortably and can look after her - and she doesn't need a lot money, she is happy just to live a normal happy life. I think she is quite genuine and honest...IMHO at least.

There you go.

The rest I will be waiting to hear from other brothers.

Cheers

Fast Learner
01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Hope this beautiful story can end like a fairytale.. Can't wait for the final result.. Could someone please skip all of these to the end? Lol...

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Hope this beautiful story can end like a fairytale.. Can't wait for the final result.. Could someone please skip all of these to the end? Lol...

Haha brother Fast,

Hate to disappoint you on your names sake, you want to see some result of this episold, be prepare to stick around for the long haul, my job is done, its all up to the brothers who are interested ......lol

Cheers

IExperiment
02-09-2012, 12:56 AM
This morning I was originally planning to see Cici at SL and as usual, the little princess is late, and Vicky has no idea what time she will turn up, I was just about to book Momo and then I thought, may be I should call Yuki to find out if Jenny is booked out this morning, surprise! surprise! she is actually available in half an hour and no booking after that, so why not, told Yuki I'll be there in 30 min.

Arrived at 288 Wattle, Jenny still has 5 min to finish her current session, and apparently she had one other client before that, so I am no. 3 of the day...............lol

When Jenny is ready, I went into the room, she asked me how long I am staying, I said an hour and handed over $60. With Yuki, I would have just handed over $80 with her HJ tip, but I thought I wait and see. The massage started in a usual fashion, nothing too fancy. Jenny asked me if she was too strong, it was medium so I said that's OK. to be honest, Jenny's massage is not too bad, obviously not at Yuki's class but my expectation on her was very slow and it wasn't hard for her to exceed it.

We have a very pleasant chat about her, about me, about life in general and I quite enjoy her company, she is quite intelligent and I can see that she can conduct an interesting conversation with most people. Jenny told me the first and second customers before me both come to see her because they saw her ads in the internet (I corrected her and said, that was not an ads, it was a posting in a forum and I just introducing her to the forum people). Jenny told me the first client was an Aussie gentleman and he offered his phone number to Jenny and asked Jenny to call him to go out for coffee or something. I said, well, are you interested in him and will you call him, Jenny said he is a nice man, very gentle but she only met him today and she will not go out with him yet but may be if he comes back to see her a few more times so that she can get to know him better and then she will decide. Fair enough, I won't expect Jenny to go out with any client after just the one session.

During our session, two other clients came through the door and both asked for Jenny, so I guess they must be brothers from the forum, one guy said he will come back later and the second dude (Asian brother) had a chat with Yuki and decided to wait (my session only has another 15 min to go).

Towards the end of my session, Jenny asked me if I would like Yuki to come in and give me the relaxation? I said that's OK, why don't you do it for me, Jenny said, I am not very good at it, I said that's alright, I'll try. From this point, Jenny ran her fingers very lightly over my bum, my back, between my leg a little, not very professional but quite a nice tease considering her lack of experience, so that part was good, Then I turned over and I just reconfirm again with her on her no clothes off policy, yes, no clothes off, I said can I touch a little, she said no touching, OK, this could be very hard for me to cum, may be I should have let Yuki come in!! (BTW Yuki was no clothes off and no touching too, but her HJ is so good, I don't need anything else...............haha).

And I was right, Jenny stood at the end of the table to begin her HJ on me, she is that far away, I can't reach over to touch any part of the body. She tried for 5 min and I was no where near, so I sit up while she was continuing and I asked her very nicely if I can pay her more tips so that she can either take her top off and let me see her breasts (even with Bra on) or can I touch her hum or leg a little so that it will help me to cum, Jenny apologised and still said no. OK then, asked her to put more oil on, closed my eyes and started working my imaginations over time and thought of all those busty MLs I have ever met, I think I cum between thinking of Sophie and Lisa .................LOL, Jenny was really showing her inexperienced there, as soon as I shot my first cum, she let go her hands ................... WTF, I am not done yet. so I quickly grab her hand and put it back where it belongs and managed to maintain some contact and pressure so I could cum completely.

Afterwards I explain to Jenny how she should hold the cock firmly even after her client ejaculated and she should continue her actions, may be a touch softer and slower but continue to do it until the client tells her to stop or tap on her hands, I hope all the brothers after me will benefit from this 15 seconds training..................haha

Overall, a pleasant enough experience, Jenny is young, pretty, with nice long brown hair, short skirts showing her nice long legs, she is not a tall girll but very well proportioned, slim but not skinny, only has small breasts, may be an A cup or small B. But overall an attractive girl. I will probably not see her again as there are just too many MLs who can provide me with a lot more and do a much better job on me. But then again, if you are into young and fresh and innocent girl, you shall not look any further. And for those brothers who are looking for a potential relationship, this could be the right girl. ( she has not yet been poluted much by the industry!!)

I asked Jenny specifically what is she after if she finds a boyfriend, she said look is not important but she must like the person, there must be some mutual attractions and chemistry as she is definitely looking for a long term relationship and marriage, up to 40 years old single guy or divorsed will be OK, he doesn't have to be rich, but should have a good job and live comfortably and can look after her - and she doesn't need a lot money, she is happy just to live a normal happy life. I think she is quite genuine and honest...IMHO at least.

There you go.

The rest I will be waiting to hear from other brothers.

Cheers

Oh jeezz Lungor your a funny man with a good sense of humour :) I google it and though of booking and I rang this number more than a few times 95719191 but engage all the time, so didn't bother in turning up. Good on you for doing her a favour and sound like she is already busy because of you.

HighFlyer
02-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Dropped in yesterday for a look.. only had to wait a few mins for the intro.
Jenny is certainly small and cute, I wouldn't say stunning.
I just asked her straight out if she would do at least do top off and she refused. I can tell from that quick meeting it's prob not worth staying so made an exit and saved the $.
Good luck if you are hoping to crack that one.

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Dropped in yesterday for a look.. only had to wait a few mins for the intro.
Jenny is certainly small and cute, I wouldn't say stunning.
I just asked her straight out if she would do at least do top off and she refused. I can tell from that quick meeting it's prob not worth staying so made an exit and saved the $.
Good luck if you are hoping to crack that one.

Haha, brother HighFlyer,

Straight to the point and no mucking around, good policy for some but probably wont work in most massage shops and i could be wrong!!

I think if you are new to the shop and especiaaly if you are white, you ask any question such as do you give HJ, BJ, FS, do you taking clothes off, do you do B2B? Most shops will tell you no, the receptionist would usually hinted that there is a possibility but you need to discuss with the ML inside the room (when you are naked!!)

And i have told you all from the start that Jenny doesnt take anything off!! Thanks for trying anyway........lol

Cheers

Neorafter
03-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Dinner conversation would be great. Me talking about how much money i made my bank and her talking about how many cocks she tugged. Priceless.

Max Impact
04-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Dinner conversation would be great. Me talking about how much money i made my bank and her talking about how many cocks she tugged. Priceless.

Yeh, that sums up the problem very well. I should know.

Neorafter
05-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeh, that sums up the problem very well. I should know.

I dont think I could go a day without it pissing me off lol.

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
The next Saturday is coming up very shortly, the search is still on: 9571-9191

Good luck

Cheers

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 12:21 PM

But brother Ahlungor isn't trying to sell anything. If Foxy had contributed to the topic, instead of advertising his wares then I'm sure that Ahlungor would not complain.

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 12:24 PM

chandra,

Always very wise .. I agree .. or get a bf and go and work in a cafe, restaurant, supermarket or something to prove she is in it for love, not money ... is there any such girl?

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 12:27 PM

Yeah but bro Charlie, what if ... what if we actually know each other real world but not here ... what if you come to my place for BBQ with your new GF ... and it is the Chinese girl I fucked on Tuesday lah .... whah ... difficult situation ... I wouldn't want to lose my friend ... and I wouldn't want him to lose his GF too ... and I wouldn't want the GF to feel bad about things either ...

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Hi good morning,

Sitting on the train again so i thought i share a bit more about this whole boy friend thing: (a true story)

Some of you may or may not remember that around this time last year when i used to visit 288 every week, i got to know a hot young Thai girl Christine she also worked there on Sat, tried her once, very good looking but not my type, small tits, average massage, so so HJ, went right back to Yuki the following week.

Then one day Yuki told me Thai girl is leaving soon because she is getting married, to a former client and they met in the shop!!

Cheers

Ahlungor, I ask you if she was tall, slim, with big round eyes and a gorgeous smile? Was she a girl from Uni of Western Sydney?

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Ahlungor, I ask you if she was tall, slim, with big round eyes and a gorgeous smile? Was she a girl from Uni of Western Sydney?

Brother Tiger,

is your question here asking about the Thai girl Christine or this new Chinese girl Jenny??

Well, Jenny is not that tall and she is well proportioned, your descriptions actually fitted Christine more, but I don't know if she was a student. And since she is now married and has left the industry, may be we shouldn't talk about her anymore.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2012, 09:21 AM
It's a nice and warm sunny Spring Saturday morning, what better to do than to venture out and meet a lovely young lady, have a nice and relaxing massage, ask for a basic HJ and walk away a happy man, and if you are attracted to this beautiful lady, it's up to you to make the next move.

288 Wattle Street Ultimo, the search is still on: 9571-9191

Good luck to you and Jenny.........haha

Cheers

:smile:

Fast Learner
08-09-2012, 11:18 AM
It's a nice and warm sunny Spring Saturday morning, what better to do than to venture out and meet a lovely young lady, have a nice and relaxing massage, ask for a basic HJ and walk away a happy man, and if you are attracted to this beautiful lady, it's up to you to make the next move.

Cheers

The story keep rolling.. :miao:

IExperiment
09-09-2012, 01:55 AM

Cheers

The search continue for Romeo :) I though you would find someone already :)

cisco
09-09-2012, 02:01 AM
i really want to know the end of this story,..who will be the man of this girl

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2012, 11:35 AM
The search continue for Romeo :) I though you would find someone already :)

This is not gonna be a fast process, i think there are a few interested brothers but no one is cuming forward to declare he is in the running.

I guess it will take a few visits to the shop and let the rapport built then they start meeting outside to see how things work out, so be patient my friends.

The moment Jenny quit working there, we will know someone has scored........ haha

Cheers

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 11:41 AM
This is not gonna be a fast process, i think there are a few interested brothers but no one is cuming forward to declare he is in the running.

I guess it will take a few visits to the shop and let the rapport built then they start meeting outside to see how things work out, so be patient my friends.

The moment Jenny quit working there, we will know someone has scored........ haha

Cheers
Ahlungor, you seems to know inside out .....

I should be qualify as well :D:D:D:D:D

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Just a quick update on Jenny, she is still working at 288 Wattle, still just one day a week on Sat. And yes, still only clothed HJ only and no touching.

But she has been busy, quite a few regulars booking her every week, not sure if Jenny has met anyone outside the shop yet, so, this lovely young lady is still in the market looking for love, may be more? May be less, and that should remain private!!

I guess we will know if some brother is successful when Jenny stops working.......haha

Good luck little sister

Cheers

Kiwi guy
15-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Being someone who enjoys slim and small shaped girls I went to have a session with this Jenny today. I found her to be a friendly girl with a standard massage technique. She lightly rubbed her hands over my back and bum at the start of the massage which indicated of a relaxing ending later in the session. Then toward the end of our time she went straight to the relaxation technique without any asking for a tip. I can confirm that she is an 'A' cup. Today she was wearing a body fitting black dress with stockings. Hopefully it was the Jenny who has been discussed on this thread. Bros will have to discover for themselves if any touching etc is allowed!

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Being someone who enjoys slim and small shaped girls I went to have a session with this Jenny today. I found her to be a friendly girl with a standard massage technique. She lightly rubbed her hands over my back and bum at the start of the massage which indicated of a relaxing ending later in the session. Then toward the end of our time she went straight to the relaxation technique without any asking for a tip. I can confirm that she is an 'A' cup. Today she was wearing a body fitting black dress with stockings. Hopefully it was the Jenny who has been discussed on this thread. Bros will have to discover for themselves if any touching etc is allowed!

Yeap, that would be Jenny, the other two ML was Yuki (MILF) and another girl who is a copy of MIA !!

Well, I already discovered No Touching, if she allows you more, than good on you brother.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Very tightened up low back around the waist, a bit of sharp pain on and off, very uncomfortable, got to have a good strong massage fix!!

My no. 1 girl Lisa is away for four weeks holiday, Coco and Anna are too far away, Shelley is not working Saturday and Vicky is in China.

Luckily, Yuki comes to the rescue, rang ahead to make the booking, Jenny answered the phone, I asked her if Yuki is there, she said yes and then hang up.........WTF !!

I called back and spoke to Yuki, with my pain, I want to make sure I have the booking locked in. I told Yuki I have a waist pain and I want to see her for one and a half hour, she said no way, not for your massage, too tire, maximum one hour!! What choice do I have, one hour it is. It is not unusual that MLs found massaging me take a lot of extra efforts - all part I people, I am a very easy part 2 person..............lol

Got there, the first two rooms were busy, Yuki said if you wait 10 min, Jenny will be finishing soon,. I said the small room is OK. so off we started.

Then Jenny finished her job and sat at the kitchen area which is right outside my room and started talking to Yuki, I said you can come in so you don't have to talk over the door, Jenny came in, she looks really yummy today, wearing a light floral colour summery dress, very short, showing her nice legs. And then I joined in the conversation, then Jenny said, if you want to talk to me I have to charge you. I said I am happy to pay a lot of tips, how about take off your clothes for $50.00 !! and I will give you another $50.00 if you can suck my cock (it sounds a lot better in Mandarins!!) like: "If you help me to blow". She stopped talking and went to hit up some food. Then the phone rang and the customers made a booking for Jenny for later, Yuki told me that was one of Jenny's regular, coming to see her every week, I asked, did Jenny go out with him? Yuki said, you ask her yourself.

At the half hour mark while I was enjoying the very strong massage - she was kneeing my back at the moment. a customer walked in and talked to Jenny but he wanted to see Yuki, Yuki yelled out another half hour, come back in half an hour. But the guy (white I think) said he had no time and wanted to leave, I think Yuki knew this guy so she went to to talk to him, then took him into one of the room, Yuki then said to Jenny, " you massage him first and I take over later, I thought that is not a bad way to keep the customer!!

Then I found out Yuki actually meant Jenny will come and massage me to keep me entertained (free) and Yuki will do a quick 30 min with that dude - Yuki even said he is a nice old man, always comes in on Saturday to get a HJ from Yuki and tip well, so who am I to argue ??

So I end up having a free 25-30 min session with this lovely lady, the massage was nothing to write home about, she is not even trying to give me a decent massage as this is just to keep me occupied, so she was just pressing down on my back with one hand and the other hand checking stuff on her iPhone.

So I thought I may as well make the most of the situation so I said there is one way you can save your strength and help my waist pain, she said how?, I said you can sit on my bum and just press your hands (or one hand) down my back, Jenny climbed on the table and sat on my butt, she has a nice meaty bottom, eventhough I am not allowed to touch, but with her sitting on me and moving her bottom around a bit, that's not a bad feeling, of course, I wish she was naked and I have turned around so that my cock (not hard at that point I must say!!) can rub against her pussy ...............haha dream on.

So we were talking, mucking around a bit and then Yuki came out of the other room to wash her hands. Job's done !!

Then she farewell the client and came back into my room and take over from Jenny. the remaining 30-35 min was excellent. Yuki gave me an extra LOOOOOONG part 2 today, probably to make up for the interruptions. and I was a very happy man and I can stand straight as I walked out of the shop.

The search for Jenny's boyfriend continues................

:question:

Travelmate
23-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Well done Ahlungor ...
when is my turn?

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Well done Ahlungor ...
when is my turn?

Haha brother Mate,

I dont think this is for you, no point seeing Jenny, may be Yuki if you have not tried her before, she works Tuesday at 447 too!

Cheers

cassius
29-09-2012, 12:59 PM
What is the name of the shop?

cassius
29-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I mean at 288 wattle?

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2012, 03:02 PM
What is the name of the shop?

I don't think they have a shop name as such, it's 100/288 Wattle Street, it could have been Acacia Massage, does it matter ? there is only the one massage shop there, and next door to a bridal shop, surely you won't walk into the wrong shop...........lol

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2012, 03:11 PM
My low waist pain is still troubling me, so I go for my third massage session this week (Mon and Wed I went to see Shelley at SL) and booked Yuki.

When I got there, Jenny already done 1 job, then she did another one during my session with Yuki, and when I finished, she's on her third. And they are all bookings, so I guess there are still brothers interested in seeing this young lady or her would be BF keeps coming back for more.............haha

As for my session with Yuki, well the massage part is as good as ever, she knews where my painful and sore spots are and went right at them from the start and I just wish that she would let me have a longer session !! When I am in back trouble and seeing Yuki, I always try to have a 90 min session or 2 hrs. but she won't let me because she says to massage me for 30 min is like massaging other customers for 1 hr + , my 1 hr session is like 2 hrs with the others, so if she does a 90 or 120 min with me, she will be too tired and won't be able to continue,. fair enough, she does always give me a very strong massage and left nothing in the tank, so I probably should be grateful.

Yuki much prefers those 30 min session with a sensual soft massage and a $20 HJ, she can do those all days !! DON'T THEY ALL ??

BTW, Yuki was doing something new to my cock on part 2 today (this is after 50+ hand jobs on me, I couldn't believe she still has some new trickls, one hand was holding the base of my rock hard and the other oily hand, palm, fingers all work as a unit like a little mouth with motor if you know what I mean and that was sensational, and a lot slower than before and she seems to be in no rush to make me cum, just keep letting me have the pleasure - a la Leng style. she seems to be in a very good mood today. I hope all those lucky brother in the later session will have the same or better pleasure.......haha

Cheers

:shout:

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2012, 02:23 AM
Just to put a closing to this thread.

The lovely Jenny has stopped working as a ML, she hasnt got a boyfriend yet but decided that this line of work is not for her.

So she has left the industry without taking off her clothes or providing anymore than massage and HJ.

She will work hard and live a normal life, i wish her the best of luck and hopefully never run into her in any shop ever again.

Cheers

PS. I had my session with Yuki today, excellent as usual. But hard to imagine Wattle Street was actually my 4th and last choice!!

My no 1 girl Lisa from SF is off sick, my former no 1 Coco from 55 is on holiday at GC, try to have a double with Vicky SL (i need her strong massage) and either Cici or Nancy for part ii and Vicky is also away on holiday........WT!!

ScopionX
21-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Even mamasan need a break too, they all go holiday XD

slowmotion
21-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Good luck to Jenny. let's hope she can stay away from the lure of money. Not sure why she wants to meet a prospective boyfriend in a massage shop. It' s quite a futile search.

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Hi Babycat,

I'm bringing back this thread to life just for you !

Cheers

Babycat
22-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Hi Babycat,

I'm bringing back this thread to life just for you !

Cheers
Thanks Uncle. I've tried to earn enough money to pay for that ticket (and if I can't have, no problem, just go home) so I don't have to look for a partner with purpose ( visa and money). My purpose is to look for someone who appreciates me and needs me. We should be equal in all things, except the height, lol.

Babycat
22-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Jenny is lovely. I hope her life is as good as she wishes.

garfield
22-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Thanks Uncle. I've tried to earn enough money to pay for that ticket (and if I can't have, no problem, just go home) so I don't have to look for a partner with purpose ( visa and money). My purpose is to look for someone who appreciates me and needs me. We should be equal in all things, except the height, lol.

How tall are you?

Babycat
22-11-2016, 06:54 PM
How tall are you?

:D around 152 only.

garfield
22-11-2016, 07:23 PM
:D around 152 only.

I like that, around 150

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Jenny is lovely. I hope her life is as good as she wishes.

One of the very few young ladies I know who had a try in the industry but managed to resist the temptation of money and left after a very short time, yes, all the best wishes to her.

BTW, Babycat , i didn't retrieve this thread to suggest that you need a "boyfriend " or "sponsor" of any kind, I think you are way past that stage and should be in total control of your lifestyle at the moment !

Just that when I read about your tough times before and short of money and working in slave labour - just brought back my memory about Jenny !

Looking back, can't believe I put in so much times and efforts to help out a stranger !

Well, may be I was the most curious one, or simply, a good guy ....... haha