PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Sydney

plexor
18-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Original Post - Plexor 18/02/2012

Hey Guys,
I will be down in Sydney in the next month for a couple of days and will be in the Ashfield area. Can any of you guys recommend a good massage place? I dont want FS.

I did read a review by someone who went to a massage place in the city. Something about a kings massage or something like that. It was slightly expensive, but dont mind as its not something I get to do often. Im keen to head into there. The Brisbane massage and RnT scene isnt as open as you guys down in NSW.

Any hints and tips would be great. After good reliable places that are clean and the girls are pretty. Asian is fine by me!

plexor
18-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Original Post - AHLUNGOR 19/02/2012
Hi brother plexor,

Welcome to the Sydney forum, I think you are referring to the "Kings Services" massage I reported from the Chequers in Goulburn Street Sydney, if you read through the after report again, all the details are there, the thread is "Soapy Massage at Chequers.

Both the Chequers and Babylon in Market City are the top Sauna/Massage place with good facilities and both places offer Chinese RnT and Korean nude B2B,

If you are from Brisbane then this is something you should try at least once, no point just go to a cheap Chinese RnT and pay $80/hr for massage and nude HJ (501 King street)

Well there are plenty of choices, if you have any specific question you are welcome to PM me

Cheers

plexor
18-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Original Post - Plexor 19/02/2012

Hey Ahlungor,
Thats the one I read about! Your review and the follow on reviews from the other bro's definately have me keen. The other place mentioned is Babylon. If I had 1 chance to go to one or the other, which one would you guys recommend??

For anyone else reading this, the review for Chequers is http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-21204/

Plexor

plexor
18-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Original Post - AHLUNGOR 20/02/2012

Hi Borther Plexor,

Both Chequers and Babylon are very similar in terms of the nude body to body massage by Korean girls, as a matter of facts, the Masstige 8 on Harris Street is equally good if not better and M8 is more private as the shower is en-suite and you will be shown a line up so for me it's a better chance to select the girl you like.

Where in Babylon you will be shown a photo album which is not the same, and in Chequers you usually are NOT shown the girls available unless you insisted, so that's the difference. But if you are interested in the really "Soapy Massage" done on an air mattresses on the floor and the ML washing you, then you should go to Chequers, from my knowledge, there is no other shop that provides the same service. Yes, plenty of Korean B2B but not the soapy one, you decide..........haha

Have fun and please share.

Cheers

plexor
18-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Original Post - korea_boy 18/02/2012

There is a place near the Burwood Police Station, korean b2b massage.

plexor
18-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Hi again guys,
Im heading down next weekend :) Myself and my mate will be heading to chequers for sure!

Ahlungor, who are your favourite girls there? I trust your "expertise" :)

Can anyone else recommend some good other good places to visit over the weekend :) Gotta make the most of the weekend :D

Korea_boy,
Have you got any more details on the korean place?? I know a lot of guys favour the koreans, so keen to try.

plexor
26-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Hi all,
Apologies for being so slack in responding :)

To start off the weekend we went to Chequers on Friday afternoon. Paid for the soapy massage. We were taken into a massage room and 4 girls were presented to us to choose from. I chose a young chinese girl and I cant remember who my friend got. Anyway we then went off to our respective rooms. My massage started off with a wash down which included the little red seat. I dont think she used it to its full advantage, but she made sure my fella got some attention. After the shower she proceeded to give me a B2B soapy massage on the mattress. Unfortunately I picked the girl with no tits, so it was so so. This went on for about half an hour until I finally blew :) For the last 15 minutes she gave a really good massage, I wish I had of had more massage and less B2B as she wasnt that great at that. I think her age played a huge part in that. After the massage I enjoyed the hot pool for a while.

After a few too many hours up at Kings Cross we ended up heading to The Golden Apple where I ended up participating in my first threesome :) Myself and my mate met Honey and spent an enjoyable hour with her. Honey is half Philipino half aussie. We had the hot tub room, so we had some space :) It started off with a BBBJ and then mish, doggy, cowgirl etc. She was great, however we had to do all the thinking, kept asking us what we wanted, however wouldnt do double penetration or anal. One thing that pissed me off, is that she disappeared for nearly 10 minutes and never got that time back. After the session we were ushered out a side door so there is no way to complain to the front desk unless you head back inside. Overall I would go back, but definately would pick another girl. They were pretty pricey at $250 an hour each.....yep $500 for the hour. This was negotiated down from $700. Definately was an experience that I enjoyed, something I never thought I would have the balls to do! :)

On Saturday we headed back into the city for dinner before trying to get into Snow Lotus massage on Ahlungors recommendation. CiCi was available for half an hour but nothing else was available for my friend, so unfortunately gave it a miss. However after a quick search through this forum on George St, I discovered Oasis massage. A quick phone call was made and booked in! Originally I thought $110 was a little high, but in the end I was happy when I discovered this included nude B2B, some pussy play and of course the HJ. I had the pleasure of spending my hour with Yoko.

After another night at Kings Cross we went looking for another brothel, however forgot about 5 star. After entering some really dodgy places around the inner west we called it a night.

Unfortunately we didnt do anything else for the last day :( All in all, I had a ball. The Sydney sex and massage scene is amazing compared to Brisbane. I cant wait for my next trip down to Sydney later in the year.

Cheers
Plexor

wilisno
27-05-2012, 12:26 AM
You forgot about 5* !!! hahaha, you haven't been to Sydney yet ! :miao:

plexor
27-05-2012, 12:30 AM
You forgot about 5* !!! hahaha, you haven't been to Sydney yet ! :miao:

Next time brother......next time :)

I was gutted when I got back home and browsed the forum again!! haha

wilisno
27-05-2012, 12:35 AM