PDA

View Full Version : One hour sessions

alphageek
25-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering, how many of you book 1hr sessions instead of 30 minutes? Being a 30 minute guy, I am generally happy going once. For you 1hr bros, how many times do you cum? If so, what are your tips to get your little bro up to attention again?

mannykay
25-08-2012, 11:02 PM
I always do 1 hour sessions. That's only because I can't cum within 30 minutes. That being said I only cum once within the hour. I WISH I was a 30 minute guy. Save so much money!

Charlie123
25-08-2012, 11:09 PM
One hour feels too long for me ... But i feel too rushed with 30mins ... 45min for the win!

Potluck2.0
25-08-2012, 11:36 PM
1 hour for korean rnt, 30 mins for chinese fs

Chucky
25-08-2012, 11:57 PM
45 is better (if available). 1/2 too rushed, sometimes 1 hr too long (especially if service is shit)

hotwheels1072
26-08-2012, 12:22 AM
I usually try half hour with someone new......if Im happy....I go back next time for an hour...

cisco
26-08-2012, 12:51 AM
i will go 30 min first for the new girl ,....if i m click then 1 hour and always 1 hour cause i couldn`t come in 45 min

cause i can control when can i come even more then 1 hour i still can control when i want to cum ,..

and if the time reach almost 1 hour then i will force my self to cum , lucky me :miao:

but you know spend for 1 hour sometimes to much money , as others bro said the best is 45 min , i agreed with that,..

yamada
26-08-2012, 03:18 AM
2 or 3 hours for give off my poison to WG of mouth ^^

alphageek
26-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Ideally, I would like to visit for 1hr and cum twice. Once I managed that feat in a single 30 minute session but that was after 2mth of no sex.
Might have to try the 45minute option a go!

Have you found that WLs are willing to provide a better service for longer stay options?

cisco
26-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Most of the will provided better service with long hours

cause you guys will have more time to try more different styles without any rush

Littlewonder
27-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I always go for one hour if really horny can come 3 times but if with one of my favourites prefer to take my time and spread out over 2 hours. For me a good punt is when we both have a good time and this can take longer than an hour and if the girl is really into it the you may need 3 or 4 hours. It's very rare I ever get bored, certainly never with one of my favourites.

rsalcedo
30-08-2012, 12:28 PM
which shops do you normally go to bro little, i'm always in newtown area

I always go for one hour if really horny can come 3 times but if with one of my favourites prefer to take my time and spread out over 2 hours. For me a good punt is when we both have a good time and this can take longer than an hour and if the girl is really into it the you may need 3 or 4 hours. It's very rare I ever get bored, certainly never with one of my favourites.

altgourami
30-08-2012, 01:18 PM
For a new girl: 30 minutes FS, 60 minutes massage.

If the FS is great I'll do 60 minutes next time.

If the massage is great I'll do 90 minutes next time.

Max Impact
30-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I had 2.5 hours with Yamada's ButtyCo the other day. It just made be fall more for her. argggh!!

cisco
30-08-2012, 01:29 PM
So who's the girl bro littlewonder? Cause you are rigth its so difficult to find girl to be really to click with

Licker
30-08-2012, 10:28 PM
I have never, EVER, done a 30 min booking (not even as a walk in customer).

I do NOT like things rushed - any things, massage, RNT and FS included - alongside with dinner, lunch...
I'd like to say: "I never eat at fast food joints", but at times I do. It does not mean I enjoy it though.

My bookings are always 1 hour or 2 depending on my mood of the day.
The likelihood of making a two hour booking increases if I've seen the girl before and we've enjoyed our company (NOTE: We - not just me!).

Having said that, there's been couple of times I've booked a girl for two hours without seeing her before (or even reading any AR's).
One said incident was early this year at 533 with a young temp girl (her first day) and I really (REALLY) enjoyed it.
I enjoyed it probably because I booked for two hours which let us to to connect and for her to relax (she was really new).

Then again there has been times when I've wondered half way through booking; "I wanna get out of here".
But that just comes with the territory - you win some, you loose some.
Anyway, on longer bookings the enjoyment rate is still about 80/20, so I'm happy to take the few misses to enjoy the hits.

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2012, 09:45 AM
For a new girl: 30 minutes FS, 60 minutes massage.

If the FS is great I'll do 60 minutes next time.

If the massage is great I'll do 90 minutes next time.

my standard times are always 1 hr for massage and 30 min FS (cant afford the hourly rate!!)

I did occasionally had a 30 min massage here and there mainly was a last min thing, like my first ever session with Leng was only 30 min on her first day when Vicky called me and said i must try this new girl!!

and that turned out to be the second best and second longest HJ i ever had, it lasted 25 min!!

The best was the one hour session i came back to see Leng the next day and that time i had the best and longest - 30 min!! Plus an extra 5 min after shot cum massage!! What a pair of magical hands!!

Cheers

Eureka
31-08-2012, 10:50 AM
my standard times are always 1 hr for massage and 30 min FS (cant afford the hourly rate!!)

I did occasionally had a 30 min massage here and there mainly was a last min thing, like my first ever session with Leng was only 30 min on her first day when Vicky called me and said i must try this new girl!!

and that turned out to be the second best and second longest HJ i ever had, it lasted 25 min!!

The best was the one hour session i came back to see Leng the next day and that time i had the best and longest - 30 min!! Plus an extra 5 min after shot cum massage!! What a pair of magical hands!!

Cheers

Ahh Leng :) Magical everything not just hands!
Don't sell the girl short bro !

harmsup_jai
01-09-2012, 11:13 AM
I always pick 1 hour, I only cum once, but it gives more time for warm up, foreplay etc etc.

30mins is it a bit rushed for me.

I usually take at least 15-20 mins to cum as well.

gdx
01-09-2012, 12:21 PM
I always go with 1 hour, if the girl is really good, I cum twice.

DeepImpact
01-09-2012, 05:23 PM
The length of the booking depends on many things such as my mood, how much time I have available and the type of business I am going to. Typically I apply these basic guidelines for most but not all occassions.

HALF HOUR SESSIONS: I would use a half hour session in normal shops such as Aqua, Diamonds, 5* etc that have high customer turnover and reasonably busy girls. The reason is that I think the girls don't want to be having sex for extended amounts of time with one customer. I fully admit that for these types of shops as much as the girls and shops might be clock watchers I am as well. I will only take my watch off if there is a clock that I can sneak a peak at during the session so that I know how much time is left. I would normaly try to get value out of every minute and not even try to cum until the buzzer goes off as I know I can normally cum within a minute or so of really trying to -just do them harder and faster does the trick for me. I am not there to build a relationship with the girl but I am always nice of course.

ONE HOUR SESSIONS: This is typically reserved for agencies because most of the time the minimum booking time is an hour. Some will allow for shorter bookings if you are a regular customer and ask, especially if you say you will book longer next time and actually do it. These girls are normaly much less experienced and are doing this job part time while they study at Uni or work elsewhere. As these normally take place in a private apartment it is worthwhile to have a nice little chat to the girl first and to become relaxed with each other as we are the only one's in the apartment and there is a level of trust both ways involved. For these bookings once the action starts I would resist cumming up until about 5 minutes to go and again I would be keeping an eye on the time to make sure that I had the time to try all positions I like as the last thing I want is to finish and then later wish I had tried doggie or her on top etc. I only try to cum once in these sessions because time is limited and any rest time is a bit of a waste. Occassionally I will cum twice if I couldn't stop myself from cumming during the session.

OVERNIGHT SESSIONS - I have started doing more overnight bookings now. I was a bit cynical about them before as they can be a bit hit and miss and a lot can depend on the girls personality because if she is not very interesting then the session won't be as good whereas with the half hour and hour bookings even if she is a bitch it is easy enough to block out thoughts about her and still enjoy the sex. For overnight the key I found is to stay at a nice hotel, go to the cafe first and have a chat then to the room and do it, then go for nice dinner then back to hotel for the night and enjoy the rest of the time. They need to be a really hot girl for me to book overnight and I have cut sessions short if I wasn't enjoying it too much even for the model type looking girls. For these bookings I expect to do it for as long as I want to and in the morning as well before she leaves. I always ask the agent if the girl is willing to have sex for extended times because if she is expecting to sleep for most of the time then don't waste my time sending her. Fortunately there are a handful of agents that can be trusted to only supply good quality girls for this.

project_manager006
01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
OVERNIGHT SESSIONS - I have started doing more overnight bookings now. I was a bit cynical about them before as they can be a bit hit and miss and a lot can depend on the girls personality because if she is not very interesting then the session won't be as good whereas with the half hour and hour bookings even if she is a bitch it is easy enough to block out thoughts about her and still enjoy the sex. For overnight the key I found is to stay at a nice hotel, go to the cafe first and have a chat then to the room and do it, then go for nice dinner then back to hotel for the night and enjoy the rest of the time. They need to be a really hot girl for me to book overnight and I have cut sessions short if I wasn't enjoying it too much even for the model type looking girls. For these bookings I expect to do it for as long as I want to and in the morning as well before she leaves. I always ask the agent if the girl is willing to have sex for extended times because if she is expecting to sleep for most of the time then don't waste my time sending her. Fortunately there are a handful of agents that can be trusted to only supply good quality girls for this.

Hey bro, can I ask, here or in PM, what agencies are good for overnight, and rough costs?

babelx
02-09-2012, 11:38 PM
This is very good advice and I do only 30 minute sessions because it's very easy for me to cum within that time. I will try my best to please the girl but I always know that it's my hard earned (after tax) cash that's being spent at around $3 per minute.

I think it's best advice to cum in the last 5 minutes of the booking. You should make sure that you get the best value for your money.

cisco
03-09-2012, 03:23 PM
$3 perminute , i never think about it,.. Good good

Alexlim
03-09-2012, 03:39 PM
For me I have 2 choices

5$ per minute and 280$/hr is ????

Or

160/ hr

Oi oi oi:miao:

cisco
03-09-2012, 03:45 PM
I need to go back to school to learn accounting thing,...

Travelmate
03-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Counting by minutes is no use

If that is the case. I only pay for the last 30 minutes of each 60 minutes session....

Alexlim
07-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Hehe punt crawls :slobber: but I think it make you are more tried

cisco
08-09-2012, 01:25 AM
30 mins - ML - this is perfect for when I am in a rush but need to unload or when trying a girl for the first time. If I like the girl I will return and go for 60 mins, 90 mins, 120 mins or on the rare occassion 150 mins. Theres another time when I go for 30 mins and thats when Im in the mood to do a massage parlour crawl. Just like a pub crawl but instead of drinking alcohol I visit 3, 4 or 5 girls in the one day and give them one load each. This is handy if its been over a week or so and my balls are overloaded. I will make sure the first load (usually the biggest) goes to my fave girl.

wow bro,....3,4,5 girls in one day
after finished 5 girls your ball got to be lighter at that time bro

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
wow bro,....3,4,5 girls in one day
after finished 5 girls your ball got to be lighter at that time bro

can you share your schedule to me please? maybe on PM.
How and where did you go for 5 places in a day?

jj12345
09-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Hmm I usually book 30 mins. So if I go 1hour I can always get myself finish twice? Or is it only luck of the WL?

cisco
09-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Its all depend on you and your fella,.. But you can tell the girl that you want to cum 2 times in 1 hour

Jj999
10-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Cum twice in an hour.
I wish I could do that.

I tried that once. And the WL, was my regular. And she said she regret that she has offered me to do second time. Hahaha.
That time, I finished faster than the usual time I would use.
So around 15 minutes left.
We do it again.
Buzzer rang.
I extended 30 minutes, and by the end of 30 minutes, I still couldn't cum, I went over the time by 5-10 minutes and I can finally cum for the second time.
Hahahaha.

Now, whenever I finish faster, she'd say. "Okay. You can sleep. No more second time."
Hahaha.

cisco
10-09-2012, 02:47 AM
good story bro

DrinkGambleAndHump
24-09-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm with some of the bros, man, I wish I can cum twice in one session. Once, after cumming once and had some chitchat/cuddle, the WL was nice enough to ask 'do u want to go again?', I didn't want to say no, needless to say the end result was not good.

Back on topic, normally 45m-60m for FS, 60m for rnt, I can normally cum in 30m but it often feels too rushed. If I'm seeing someone new and feeling not too sure about it, I'll go 30m.

the wizard
24-09-2012, 07:12 PM
I find 1hr is the go for me, don't feel rushed, and always try for a second helping.
Would like to try 2 or more hrs, dependant on the bank balance and if I click with girl.
Plus it is better value, extending can be more expensive and not guaranteed as your girl might have another booking.
If you happen to cum to quickly in a 30min session there won't be enough time for the 'second coming'.

Littlewonder
24-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I go to 64 at Taren Point, No 40 at Blacktown, Kelleys at Five Dock and Greenacre. I go for the $150 per hour shops and girls that I already know or like.

Have also tried many other shops, but the above are my favourites at present.

Might try the on in Prichard Place at Peakhurst soon.

Littlewonder
24-09-2012, 08:44 PM
My number one is Sammy at 64 Tarren Point also Jenny at Blacktown 40.

Also Like Yuki, Eva, Angela at 64 and Wawa at Blacktown 40

Ivy and Bella at Kelleys Five Dock.

Cici, Sue and Ayumi also good at no 64.

mannykay
28-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Just had a 30 min session. Sucked. Further reinforcing my stance that 1 hour is ample, half hour is rushed and contrived.

Littlewonder
28-09-2012, 10:04 AM
which shops do you normally go to bro little, i'm always in newtown area

I usually go to Tarren Point 64, or Kellys Five Dock or Blacktown 40, I like to see Sammy (my favourite) at 64 she is Jenny at Blacktown and 533 also like Yuki at 64 and Five Dock and Wawa at Blacktown and Five Dock, there the ones I see the most at present

Mind you there are a lot of other good girls but dont get time to see them all Eva, Lulu, Angela, Sue, Shawa, Jessica, Joanne at 64 come to mind.

Saw a new girl at Five Dock called Ivy trying to find out if she is working again.

jazzlau90
30-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Always 1 hour minimum, even I think its short, I'm starting to book 1.5 hrs now because im with my regular girl and I like spending time with her. 30 minutes means no time for shower and straight fucking, girls generally dun like it because of the time constraint, guys go in smelling like rotten eggs and want to it over n done with

boater
02-11-2012, 10:47 PM
As on old guy I won't come more than once, but I always book an hour (or more). For me a lot of the pleasure comes from the pleasure of the lady I am with and while I can get my rocks off in a few minutes, to get a lady properly enjoying herself takes longer. Routinely I will massage and eat out a lady for the first 30 minutes or so to start with. I find I enjoy myself a lot more if the lady is truly aroused before we have sex. It also a thrill as an older chap to be able to take a twenty something girl in my arms and have her cumming hard within half an hour of meeting her.

That is what works for me.

For others, well everyone is different

I am off the Melbourne for the day next weekend to spend it in bed with the most sensual working girl I know (Russian Japanese mix - http://reality.one-red-triangle.com/). I will get there about 10:30 and leave about 6. We will go out for lunch and for the rest of the time we will have sex. It is always magnificent and when I leave I can barely walk.

Boater

chandra_man1
03-11-2012, 12:06 AM
damn i love the inkworks on her, tattoos get me going

reve
03-11-2012, 12:28 AM
I usually come once with an hour session. I find 30min too rushed.
However there was one jap gal whom I lost contact can make me come twice in an hour. Simply put "she fuck the living daylight out of me.":slobber:

bill_100
03-11-2012, 10:02 AM
I agree with LW, stay with "the tried and true girls" at the good shop who give you good performance. The occassional experiment at other shops base on reports from these type sites is worth a try too. Good $150 - $160 per hour shops are value for money so one hour bookings are not a financial drain on the budget. This eliminates any pressure on performance too.