PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Lulu - th e fun giggling minx

Pussy HUnter
03-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I finally had time to collect on my award for the second best review for the month of February. Thank you Dean and Sophie.
I had my heart set on seeing Yoyo and arrived that duly booked time but alas Yoyo had retired from the field of play with an injury. Got burnt from the hot water in the shower. I do hope for a Yoyo speedy recovery.

So let’s see who else in on, as a I frantically rack my mind to recall reviews of other 64 girls. Lola and Lulu were on offer and I asked for an intro of both. Lola certainly presents well and looked just stunning with those boobies. Lulu then came in and she was just all fun and cuddles and giggles. I’m a sucker for giggling girls so I hand over the delta cash between the award and the booking and off we go.

Was just a hoot. Really good fun. Lulu apologies for having no knickers under her little skirt. Duh. She then proceeded to fling pieces of other outfits around the room. “You like sailor or nurse?” I chose the existing knicker-less sailor outfit. I was soooo lucky to be in a room where the lights worked and Lulu is certainly not ashamed of her body – or mine I guess – so she wound up the dimmer to full brilliance and I got to enjoy the full sight of her body for the whole session.

We just fucked around for an hour. A naked romp with a giggling fun girl. Was just a no holds barred session with LFK, DATY, 69, koala bear (she is tiny), oily stuff, pussy massages, pseudo orgasms that sounded real, and at the end I recalled a review that mentioned she might be up for “extras”. The “h-position” came to mind and at the time of reading I had no idea what Sextus was talking about. As I explored the right position for Lulu so I could direct my rather large (ahem) cock in the right hole she kinda rolled on her side, and lifted her upper leg toward her chest. Aha – “the h-position”. Eureka as they say. I managed to get inside, with lots of squirming from Lulu as I tried to get in deep enough to cum. The smallness of the room helped as there wasn’t a lot of wriggle room. We were finally banging our heads on the headboard of the bed, as I was frantically banging her Hershey highway.

Lots of more giggles, lots of farting from Lulu, a good massage, and I rolled out the door into the reality of Taren Point. Good fun.

Thank you again my fellow punters for the votes, and the reward from Sophie and Dean.

tarenpoint64
13-12-2013, 02:46 PM
lulu is your energizer bunny
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/2948224_orig.jpg