PDA

View Full Version : General talk wife cheats,, where to punt?

hiddencharm
03-05-2013, 11:31 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

asiafever
03-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Ok bro, come over here, grab a coffee and let's chat.

Been in your very shoes, and its a c..t of a thing to find out. By the same token you've been punting which is also cheating, so it's a tied ballgame here, without going in to the emotional bullshit of punting vs cheating on the side.. Having been in a loveless marriage myself it still didn't help any to discover she'd been playing away from home while I'd stupidly tried to keep up my end of the bargain. So, do you punt because of it, or were you going to punt anyways? As a knee-jerk reaction I'd advise against it, you've got other things to sort out, I punted to give myself a 'treat' and in hindsight it wasnt the correct decision at the time. On the other hand if you feel it's given you an excuse to get out then great, go for it. Perhaps a pampering relaxing erotic massage/spa etc is what you need rather than a FS session.

Anyhow, my 2c worth..

Eureka
03-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Mmmm .... tough going mate ..

Not a lot I can say except ...
1) if you are on the forum .. Then look in the mirror first ..
2) then take a little time - do and say nothing - think about what you both
- have had :)
- do have !!
- could have ???
Then decide if you want to fight ( not physically ) to overcome this & rebuild a future together !!

Best of luck bro

garfield
03-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Man and woman are quite different. Man punts or cheat because they are horny and want to try different girl.
Woman cheat usually due to not getting emotionally satisfied in their current relationship.

cheungchau
03-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Probably she knows ur punting and get pissed..

jellyshots
03-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Talk to Yamada. Pick 2 of the most sexually aggressive girls he has. Pop the little blue pill and screw their brains out for 3 hrs.

If after that kind of sexual experience, you still want to work things out with your wife, at least you can say to yourself what you're willing to give up for your relationship.

Polonius the Pedant
03-05-2013, 06:22 PM
She's cheatin? Where to punt?

In the marital bed is the logical answer.

lamb
03-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Aren't you the guy getting bbfs at Midas? Karma is a bitch?

wilisno
03-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Go punt together !

Sorry to be inconsiderate, but if you punt, you're also cheating, so you can't blame her for cheating !

Eureka
03-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Go punt together !

Sorry to be inconsiderate, but if you punt, you're also cheating, so you can't blame her for cheating !

Totally agree - part of what I was trying to say but attempting to be a bit more sensitive to his feelings = then I saw his post history & I needn't have bothered !!

rooter
03-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Congratulations on becoming a citizen anyway bro !
As for the wife, well one door closes and another one opens.
The glass is always half full !

jellyshots
03-05-2013, 09:08 PM
I figure if he's been punting, asking where to punt on the forum when his wife's been cheating, he should at least go the whole hog. Or did he dump his original gf and marry that WL?

the wizard
03-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Go punt together !

I'm hearing this sort of thing a little too often, especially here.
Why put your relationship/family/assets at risk by punting hoping that you won't be found out.
If I was married I would find it pretty hard to look into my wife's eyes's every night, knowing I had been F...king
other girls behind her back....

jellyshots
03-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Boys will be boys... Personally can't punt when I'm in a relationship. If that hasn't been determined yet, well - anything goes still. Rooter may have the best way to not be tied int any relationships by having FB's, paying for the punt and never responding to WL's or ML's who give him their number. That's just one way to do it I guess.

whoareyoumate
04-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Some people say they can't punt when they are in a relationship. That's true! It should be the same to your wife. Unfortunately, it doesn't in this case. Why can she cheat you when she and you are in a relationship? This is a big deal. This is my following interpretation:
1- If Your wife may be a type of person who can get horny easily when she sees a sexy man or something like that. You should keep punting her every day to peace her mind.
2- Otherwise, there is a small leak in your relationship, you should fix it soon.
3- To cool you down, get a massage session without a happy ending ( u need to reserve your energy ....)

jellyshots
04-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Most shop managers and shop owners have told me that the majority of their clients are married or in relationships. Actually this is the perfect client for the girls. Married guys come in regularly, enjoy their time, leave and go home to their wives and girlfriends. For single guys, the rules are more fluid.

wilisno
04-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Most shop managers and shop owners have told me that the majority of their clients are married or in relationships. Actually this is the perfect client for the girls. Married guys come in regularly, enjoy their time, leave and go home to their wives and girlfriends. For single guys, the rules are more fluid.
Instead of going out punting, punt your wife at home as bro whoareyoumate suggests ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2013, 03:32 PM
How about sit down with your wife and watch a DVD movie together.

No it's not an adult movie, I think they might have past that stage.

It's a Michael Douglas movie called:

Unfaithful !!

Just sit back, relax and

Enjoy the show !

Cheers

jellyshots
04-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Instead of going out punting, punt your wife at home as bro whoareyoumate suggests ! ;) ;) ;)

Maybe they are punting their wife at home too :) Or in another member's case, his wife told him to go get it elsewhere and he does - but still doesn't want to leave his wife.

wilisno
04-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Maybe they are punting their wife at home too :) Or in another member's case, his wife told him to go get it elsewhere and he does - but still doesn't want to leave his wife.
Wonder if the wife would charge extras ?

jellyshots
05-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Wonder if the wife would charge extras ?

LOL, probably... Overseas trips, jewelry etc... Hahaha. And married guys wonder where single guys get all their punting money from?

wilisno
05-05-2013, 11:09 AM
LOL, probably... Overseas trips, jewelry etc... Hahaha. And married guys wonder where single guys get all their punting money from?
I think the only free Extra is BBFS !

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2013, 11:15 AM
I think the only free Extra is BBFS !

And BBBJ , DFK , DATY , and the original and the one and only GFE !! But with the cheating out in the opening, not sure if the "feeling" is still there ??

Eff2fifty
05-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Well bro, i totally feel for you, the situation sucks, i had a cheating ex wife, when i found out the first time i was devestated, i had been totally faithful for nearly 20 yrs, no massages, nothing.... So, i forgive her and carry on, thinking its the best for the family, financial reasons, blah, blah, blah... well after the second time, i heard all the exuses under the sun, and the usual tripe. Sucked it up, and carried on, but i couldnt look at her the same. So, when strike 3 came, i am cheering....hahaha....out you go !!! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!! I guess the moral of this story is, in my situation, give them an inch and they will take a mile. We will always bend rules and try to get away with as much as possible, its human nature. I am totally enjoying single life, the freedom is the best. I have the luxury of a few F-Buddies, (sorry Sextus, they do exist). And can punt with a clear conscience. Chin up fella, it may feel like the end of the earth, but it definately isnt.

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2013, 03:50 PM
I was trying to find this photo for you brother, forget about the cheating wife, just get your cock sucked 4 ways and you will feel real gooooooooood alright !!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8267c163358bdd545d4ba0fc32b97f68/tumblr_mk3ic3CafN1qc2p2qo1_400.gif

IExperiment
06-05-2013, 09:50 PM
So today I will pledge my loyalty to Australia. Celebrating this by finding my wife is cheating on me this morning.

What should I do today?

Go join her and her BF get stronger mentally and handle the pain and you will over come anything what the world can throw your way :) in time the table will turn :) enjoy it you might even like it. My priority is as long I am not sucking any dicks I dont care :)

rooter
06-05-2013, 10:05 PM
I still don't see the connection between becoming an Australian citizen, finding out your wife is screwing around, and a recommendation for the best place to punt? Wtf?
Do some shops have a special package deal for hubbies who have been cheated on? And what does it involve?
Similarly is there a special "I just became an Aussie" package? And was does that involve? Licking Vegemite off the WLs tits, eating lamingtons off her arse? Wtf?

able
06-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Call and outcall and do it in her bed

That would be revenge

IExperiment
06-05-2013, 10:11 PM
I still don't see the connection between becoming an Australian citizen, finding out your wife is screwing around, and a recommendation for the best place to punt? Wtf?
Do some shops have a special package deal for hubbies who have been cheated on? And what does it involve?
Similarly is there a special "I just became an Aussie" package? And was does that involve? Licking Vegemite off the WLs tits, eating lamingtons off her arse? Wtf?

He is a bit lost in a bit of pain and nah no point punting with wife just get free than it is real, its much easier with wife to get free unless wife is Fugly :) if wife is hot it is easy get the wife to organize first with her BF than the table will turn in the future :) smash her for the cunt she is :) lol why loose it if you can join the fun :)

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Did you end up punting anywhere hiddencharm?