PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any high quality incall in Chatswood?

tarl1975
03-05-2013, 04:15 PM
When Bluemoon did its trial in Chatswood, I was very excited. I am wondering why all the high quality incall services are only in the city? Has anyone thought of doing something similar to MOC and Bluemoon in Chatswood?

garfield
03-05-2013, 06:51 PM
City is the best place, not enough customer in Chatswood.

IExperiment
03-05-2013, 09:35 PM
When Bluemoon did its trial in Chatswood, I was very excited. I am wondering why all the high quality incall services are only in the city? Has anyone thought of doing something similar to MOC and Bluemoon in Chatswood?

I think Bluemoon have one on the other side. Give them a call.

hikhik
04-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Chatswood has two shops that have been around for years. In fact before the many Asian shops appeared, these were the only shops around.

La Petite Aroma is just down from chatswood train station on railway parade. It has some good looking young cauc WL, but is a bit pricey.
Victoria’s Secrets is on Victoria road just near Penshurst St. It has some very horny cauc MILFs.

I think both shops are owned by the same business.

CunningLinguist
04-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Chatswood has two shops that have been around for years. In fact before the many Asian shops appeared, these were the only shops around.

La Petite Aroma is just down from chatswood train station on railway parade. It has some good looking young cauc WL, but is a bit pricey.
Victoria’s Secrets is on Victoria road just near Penshurst St. It has some very horny cauc MILFs.

I think both shops are owned by the same business.

The Mamasan has been known to be rough with punters who don't choose a girl from the parade in the Aroma shop. Be prepared to have your arm grabbed and be abused. None of the girls do BBBJ either. Typical overpriced caucy shop.

tarl1975
04-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Thanks Bros... I have been to those, but I dislike their services. Even a long time ago when Cocos and A Woman of Pleasure existed, I would rather travel to North Sydney and the City than visiting those two... The standards were very different then -- much better at Cocos and AWOP...

bussylover
04-05-2013, 10:32 PM
As far as I know, you dont expect BBBJ or any 5* service from most Australian Shop, they charge for extra.
For example, the australian shop in riley st, next to 359, I guess it is 377 sth, their australian ladies are sexy and mamasan looks nice.
I was shocked about the price, if you want to include BBBJ or any DFK, maybe DD service, it will cost you about 250 to 300 per half an hour, I mean 30 mins...

Basically for most Australian ladies Cauc, I recom to spend some time and start making friends to dating, and you will get sth surprised! :miao:

Takee
05-05-2013, 12:36 AM
As far as I know, you dont expect BBBJ or any 5* service from most Australian Shop, they charge for extra.
For example, the australian shop in riley st, next to 359, I guess it is 377 sth, their australian ladies are sexy and mamasan looks nice.
I was shocked about the price, if you want to include BBBJ or any DFK, maybe DD service, it will cost you about 250 to 300 per half an hour, I mean 30 mins...

Basically for most Australian ladies Cauc, I recom to spend some time and start making friends to dating, and you will get sth surprised! :miao:

There's this place in the Northern beaches with nice aussie girls, with good rates and nice service called Doll House o.O

http://dollhousebalgowlah.com.au/

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2013, 12:40 AM

Hi mate,

I think 377 used to be the old time A Touch of Class but right now is a B2B Cauc shop called Mistys

It's very pricy as it is, if you want more extras, it will really cost you

Cheers

action_hunter
05-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Hi mate,

I think 377 used to be the old time A Touch of Class but right now is a B2B Cauc shop called Mistys

It's very pricy as it is, if you want more extras, it will really cost you

Cheers

Mmm ATOC brings some sweet memories. What a shame they aren't in business any longer.

tarl1975
05-05-2013, 01:30 AM
I only had good good services from Aussie girls from AWOP and Cocos before. All safe of course. It is only after they shut down that I ventured to the Asian ladies and discovered even better services! I have not been back visiting Aussie girls since. Maybe I should just make the effort of coming to the city more often...