PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose 130 Selina--basty beautiful korean girl!!

WANWAN
04-05-2013, 01:01 AM
As Last time get to this shop, it became one of my favourite due to the good memories remind in my head.

So I went back there again tonight. Suddenly, I am shocked again! They normally just have 3 or 4 girls per night. But tonight got 7 girls there which include 5 young beautiful korean girls, and one singapore girl and one HongKong girl. I prefer to choose korean girls due to they more attractive....

5 korean girls are all good. Different characters, such as someone slime, someone basty, someone sweet and fashion. Finally, I choose basty one Selina.

She is not shy anymore and very good at speaking as well. we have fun and great sex in the room.

When I got down, I saw other beautiful one just arrived, I ask the reception that girl's name. He said she is Anna. Yes, you are the next one.haha..

Max Impact
04-05-2013, 01:08 AM
I had a basty turkey for Christmas Dinner once.

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2013, 01:30 AM
What is basty?

Busty ??

da1andonly
04-05-2013, 07:30 AM
bast [bast] Show IPA
noun
Botany , phloem.
Also called bast fiber. any of several strong, woody fibers, as flax, hemp, ramie, or jute, obtained from phloem tissue and used in the manufacture of woven goods and cordage.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Bast

therefore basty beautiful

Gucci2012
04-05-2013, 07:37 AM
As Last time get to this shop, it became one of my favourite due to the good memories remind in my head.

So I went back there again tonight. Suddenly, I am shocked again! They normally just have 3 or 4 girls per night. But tonight got 7 girls there which include 5 young beautiful korean girls, and one singapore girl and one HongKong girl. I prefer to choose korean girls due to they more attractive....

5 korean girls are all good. Different characters, such as someone slime, someone basty, someone sweet and fashion. Finally, I choose basty one Selina.

She is not shy anymore and very good at speaking as well. we have fun and great sex in the room.

When I got down, I saw other beautiful one just arrived, I ask the reception that girl's name. He said she is Anna. Yes, you are the next one.haha..

Hey bro what is her services? DFK? BBBJ?

What the rates for 1 hour?

Basty=busty slime=slim

WANWAN
17-05-2013, 10:03 PM
I don't know what is the DFK AND BBBJ service. can you explain?

rate is 180 for 1 hr

thanks for help for the spelling, bro:)

Punter Poontang
17-05-2013, 10:22 PM
I don't know what is the DFK AND BBBJ service. can you explain?

rate is 180 for 1 hr

thanks for help for the spelling, bro:)

Search is your friend. :cool2:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45-Collections-of-frequently-used-Abbreviations

bigroundtits
18-05-2013, 12:19 AM
wanwan bro, are Selina breasts natural? You know, lots of korean girls have enhanced breasts.

WANWAN
18-05-2013, 09:48 PM
thank you, bro.:smile:

WANWAN
18-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Not natural, but still ok, very soft.