PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza-new 23yo pretty, slim C+ cup and sexy Japanese girl mini arrive

GINZA
04-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Ginza-new 23yo pretty , slim C+ cup and sexy Japanese girl mini arrive*

Mini is 162cm, 52kg pretty brown long hair, slim body and busty C+ cup full and round firm beast . She have a big charming eyes and Japanese style make up. Slim body with busty breast will easy make you fall in love with her. She has worked in Tokyo before, will try best give every gentleman her best Japan style GFE.*

Mini start work from 4th of may sat 10am to 4pm
Price: $110 for 30mins
* * * * * * * $150 for 45mins
* * * * * * * $180 for 1 hour

Mini only stay 3days start to work in ginza , pretty mini is coming......

rooter
04-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Mimi is ssssssooooooo cute! an absolute sweetie and a darling!
Totally new, totally inexperienced. I think there must have been a miscommunication because there is no way this girl has worked in Japan - unless it was as a kindergarten teacher ;)

She has that typical japanese schoolgirl smile, tallish for a Japanese girl at 165cm, and has a killer body; slim, toned and slender but with big perky C plus tits, and perfect round arse, and unshaved of course - the sure sign of a a new Japanese girl.
And she is as tight as a drum - as close to fucking a virgin as it gets.
Don't expect a ball tearing bbbj or wild cowgirl riding - you definitely wont get that.
What you will get is a tender bbbj and sex and an intimate experience from a gorgeous innocent girl.
A guilty pleasure ;) I feel so bad, but i feel so good ;)
She is only passing through Sydney this time around and will be at Ginza just 3 days so don't miss this one. Hopefully she will be back again though!

the wizard
04-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Yes Rooter totally agree, carbon copy of my experience today with her.
Could not have possibly worked in this industry before.

rooter
04-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Man she was tight!! We tried doggie but it just was not on : "itai"
Not even cowgirl! Just mish - and only gently.
The reason i enjoyed this session was it was so real!
We so often get the wild bbbj, cowgirl, screaming orgasms, 101 positions, etc and thats great.
but this session with Mini was so special because there was none of that.
It really was like you picked up the hot japanese waitress from your favourite japanese restaurant and took her home and she was putting out for you, very cautiously.
It was just so conventional, and mainstream, and normal.
Ironically, thats what made it so different and special.

the wizard
04-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Couldn't have said it better- and we didn't compare notes before hand
That's why I hugged and hugged her when I left- she was just so adorable.

And I normally use adorable to describe Maki.....

Amos33
04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Man she was tight!! We tried doggie but it just was not on : "itai"
Not even cowgirl! Just mish - and only gently.
The reason i enjoyed this session was it was so real!
We so often get the wild bbbj, cowgirl, screaming orgasms, 101 positions, etc and thats great.
but this session with Mini was so special because there was none of that.
It really was like you picked up the hot japanese waitress from your favourite japanese restaurant and took her home and she was putting out for you, very cautiously.
It was just so conventional, and mainstream, and normal.
Ironically, thats what made it so different and special.

I was fortunate enough to meet Mini today also and I must concur with everything you and bro Wizard have written. She is just so nice, sweet and innocent, probably the freshest and most innocent of all the new girls that I have met at Ginza so far. Obviously I wasn’t one of the first to see her today and I sensed that she may have been feeling the affects of the day and this is totally understandable and nothing against her at all. I did my best to make her feel relaxed with lots of gentle foreplay, gentle oral and just some slow missionary. I didn’t prompt her to do anything really and just went with the flow. I have never done it with a true virgin before and I suspect that this is the closest I am ever going to get to it and this is why it was such a special and tender experience for me personally.

whoareyoumate
05-05-2013, 03:17 AM
Ha ha, the shop owner said "She has worked in Tokyo before, will try best give every gentleman her best Japan style GFE.". You guys say different view. I reckon she make over her pussy just before coming down under.

rooter
05-05-2013, 08:53 AM
What I think happened here is that there was a misunderstanding at the interview due to Mini's English not being very good.
Or more likely she did what everyone does at job interviews which is to talk up their experience to help get the job; I have done it, and I think most of you reading this post have done it. I remember backpacking in Europe and getting a job as a barman. At the interview i told the manager I had experience back in Australia and I got the job. Really I had never pulled a beer in my life. It happens all the time.
That's why Wilson and Yuki always ask for feedback from customers especially when a new girl is on.
More importantly if you look at my post, and Wizard's post, and Amos' post none of us complained about Mini's lack of experience. In fact it was the opposite; it was her lack of experience that made her very special. We were all very happy with her.
Anyway I would definitely recommend that you see Mini, she is a wonderful girl, but if you want a more experienced and confident girl there are plenty of options at Ginza (Prada, Cassie, Momo, Miyuki, Eli, Hina, Usagi, Chika etc... ) just read the forum or ask Wilson.