PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Mini-Young, Fresh, innocent, shy, sweet Gfe

the wizard
04-05-2013, 05:33 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2dbf0994588457ea204153dacd1dcd66/tumblr_ml3pf1ELTW1rpl1g2o1_500.jpg

Guys this is not Mini, but the cuteness is the same

The wizard "Konichiwa o ken ki desca"

Mini ......... "kenki descu"

The wizard "haji meh mashitae"

Mini ......... "Dōyō ni anata ni aete ureshī"

Sorry I should translate-

....hello how are you
....I'm fine thank you
....nice to meet you
... nice to meet you too - something along these lines

That's how I started my session with Mini.
Now Mini definitely is no mini she is tall, slim and has a heavenly Body with sumptuous large C cups and a great huggable/suckable ass..
Yuki had given me specific instructions, Mini was new to Ginza, new to Sydney and new to this line of work.
She was inexperienced and needed a good teacher.
As Rooter was not around I thought I would rise up to the challenge, and I certainly did- literally, well before we hit the shower.

All of 23 years of age her skin was soft porcelin white and beautiful to the touch, great to wash her in the shower and even better drying her off.
Back in the room I told her not to worry, I would look after her and if there was anything she was uncomfortable about to let me know.
Started with Daty on her, and she liked it gentle, see was enjoying it and I could she how she reacted as I upped the ante.
She started to clamp her thighs together as she came
No Dfk, just light lip kissing, but that was ok and I respected that, it just showed me that she had not much experience.
Never had a boy friend, "no one had picked me" she said... I nearly cried lol !!!
Her Bbbj won't move mountains but was really nice and gentle, I gave her some instruction in this regard and made sure she was comfortable with it
She has a great bod for cow girl and I nearly blew then just watching her, but she preferred Mish and suprisingly she liked it hard and fast
Mini was very tight that at times, I had trouble penetrating her, reminded me of my first sexual experience with a girl at high school, but Mini was not as nervous.
When she came I could feel that clamping pressure on my shaft from her pussy and I blew inside her soon afterwards.

Sweat pouring from both of us it was time to relax and for me to get a lesson on Japan.
As I was looking to visit there soon I asked which was the preferred place to go, Tokyo or Osaka.
She recommended Osaka as it was close to Kyoto, Kyoto has lots of temples and gardens apparently- which I like
We discussed specials - was surprised at the cheap cost to go there from here and was inquisitive re the airline- her english is pretty good by the way.
Apparently Mini is only in Sydney for a shorttime and in her words is here to learn.She is going back interstate where she works in a regular job

We then commenced 69 and then the dreaded knock on the door, we kept at it for a time before some more fun in the shower to end off.

If you want Pse then Ginza has other girls that fit the bill, Mina is a wonderful Gfe, willing to learn, the right attitude, is shy and oh so cute.
She has a great body too.
She is only here for a short time, so now is the time to make a booking before she goes.
She's on tomorrow- A Ginza First- open on Sundays now-

I find it nice to spend a hour with a young attractive girl, have great sex and connect with her on so many levels.
Guys be gentle and teach her well....

The wizard ..." Domo arigato gozo mashita ".... thank you very much

Mini ............ " Arigato ".......thank you

The wizard ..." mata ne".... see you again

the Wizard

Sextus
04-05-2013, 07:03 PM
The wizard "haji meh mashitae"

Mini ......... "Dōyō ni anata ni aete ureshī"

Translation:

....nice to meet you
... nice to meet you too

The same words are completely different depending on whether a male or a female says them?

That sounds dfficult!

rooter
04-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Good review wiz. You have saved me having to do an AR.
I might add something if I think of it, but right now I am just chilling out with a bottle of Tio Pepe after a wild session with Prada - fuck she is a tiger! And i caught her just back from a 6 month break - fuck she was on fire, absolutely ate me alive !!
Nice contrast to the session with Mini. Light and shade, Yin and yang and all that ... my cosmos is in perfect balance.

the wizard
04-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Apparently there are many different phrases available to say the same thing and if you add something like
nice to meet you too- it changes considerably

Took me ages to learn- I use cheat cards as well since my translator decided it did not want to translate !

the wizard
04-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Good review wiz. You have saved me having to do an AR.
I might add something if I think of it, but right now I am just chilling out with a bottle of Tio Pepe after a wild session with Prada - fuck she is a tiger! And i caught her just back from a 6 month break - fuck she was on fire, absolutely ate me alive !!
Nice contrast to the session with Mini. Light and shade, Yin and yang and all that ... my cosmos is in perfect balance.

Yes I would have liked to see Prada or Maki today, but I was only in town in the morning and they both started their shifts from 4pm-
There's always Sat and Sun nxt week
I'm glad I saw Mini though, she leaves a lasting impression.
If i see her again and I do want to, i would like to take her a little something

spitzer
05-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Yes I would have liked to see Prada or Maki today, but I was only in town in the morning and they both started their shifts from 4pm-
There's always Sat and Sun nxt week
I'm glad I saw Mini though, she leaves a lasting impression.
If i see her again and I do want to, i would like to take her a little something

I think u should see her every month or two and detail the learning curve, it would be very interesting.

black knight
05-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Is tomorrow her last day ?

junkvacuum
06-05-2013, 01:41 AM
That girl in the photo looks so familiar, what's her name?

the wizard
06-05-2013, 09:08 AM
That girl in the photo looks so familiar, what's her name?

Dont know but she is very cute- kawai

http://pic.prepics-cdn.com/pib49870682/6135854.jpeg

junkvacuum
07-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Dont know but she is very cute- kawai

Ah found it! In case you're interested, her name is Nana Yamada (from the J girl group NMB48)

the wizard
20-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Mini has passed her Ginza school exams ( she did tell me she was at Ginza
to learn- )
Looks like she's back from Melbourne to work at Ginza.
Come on- good teachers are required tomorrow- let's make sure we don't
lose her to Melbourne again.

massagecriticaus
20-05-2013, 10:47 PM
I am not arguing if she is good or bad cos people has different standard but last time I seen her she seem to be shy about everything and not so proactive on anything. We did get the job done. Just not certain if she is shy or upset that make it a not so enjoyable session. Need to ask Wilson to send in someone who really loves to fuck and willing to do all the work.

the wizard
20-05-2013, 10:57 PM
She definitely was shy and very innocent- very rare to find girls this fresh- I suppose if you want a Pse
Ginza has those in bucketloads too.
If she was not enjoying her work she would not be travelling to Sydney to work at Ginza.
She would be very much like Sayuri and Hikari both who where very young, shy, innocent and sweet- like your first ever girlfriend.

the wizard
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Well for all the Mini lovers of whom I am one of them
she is back tomorrow- just hope she doesn't clash with hoshi.......

hoshimoony
08-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Well for all the Mini lovers of whom I am one of them
she is back tomorrow- just hope she doesn't clash with hoshi.......

Yes, Wilson is killing me! I need a second body and a second income...

MaxPunter
08-07-2013, 08:03 PM
the girl in the pictures really reminds me of Penne

Max Impact
08-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Yeh, I see that a bit too! But I think Penne is cuter.

Punter Poontang
08-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Hey Max's, when you say Penne, do you mean "Pani" from Ginza??

She's on my list, but if she's close to that cute will be climbing the chart with a bullet!! Cheers.

MaxPunter
09-07-2013, 12:25 AM
No, it's Penne from TMC...and i agree with MaxImpact she is even cuter than the girl in the picture

Penne is a real gem, actually a diamond

Punter Poontang
09-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Ok, many thanks for clarifying. Might have to start wading through some TMC threads!!