PDA

View Full Version : Kim @ LuvAsian

spiral
26-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Kim has a great body. She is about 175cm tall, size 8 with perfect fake C/D cups (depends if you like real or fake).
In the room she immediately grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug and kiss (not DFK unfortunately).
She grabbed my crotch and said I want to suck your cock before you shower.
She was joking and left me for a few minutes to shower.

Back she comes and she is all over me talking dirty. I love sucking cock, I can do it for 25 hours.
She guides me to help her take off her bikini top to reveal awesome tits. They are fake but they are amazing.
I grab them from behiond and she is rubbing her ass on my cock.
She drops to the floor on her knees and grabs my cock and sucks and licks my balls.
She is licking my shaft and looking in to my eyes. There were a couple of flicks of her tongue on my head.
But alas there was no BBBJ.

She tells me she is so horny. She can come like a river she exclaims.
I start telling her I want her to suck my cock without a condom but she tells me only for her boyfriend.
I ask her to be my girlfriend for the next hour.
I tell her I want to fuck her awesome tits and suck on her pussy.
She directs me to lie on the bed where she stands over me facing my feet. She bends at the hips to reveal her pussy right above my face.
She reaches down and pulls my cock whilst licking my balls.
I am figering her whilst she is doing this. She has got a tiny pussy.
She lies down and starts sucking my nipples. She is sucking really hard and biting and it started hurting.
I get the feeling this girl likes it rough and hard and doesn't mind a bit of pain.
Shit my nipples are still sore now.

I continued fingering her and sucking on her tits.
On with the dom for some CBJ. She does like it rough although it was too teethy for me so was not too enjoyable.
All this time telling me how much she loves sucking cock and how she likes to fuck with 4 guys etc.
Then on to missionary where I attempt to take it slow but she is grinding and pulling at me to go faster.
I take a bit of control and set the pace.
After a little while we decide to change and she immediately starts CBJ again whilst I am kneeling on the bed.

Then on to doggie which was great. Again she is trying to push back at me. I decide to give it to her hard and fast for a while and she is taking it well and screaming and yelling at me. She is a vocal girl.
I ask her to change to cowgirl where I want to come.
She jumps up and remembered me asking to fuck her tits so she offered that to me.
I sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt down in front of me.
She oiled up her tits and my cock and Spanish happened. It was a great ending.

There was a lot of dirty talk in this session. She was extremely chatty.
She has a "funny" personality. She has this active imagination and seems to like playing this game and living a fantasy.
She is Korean but told me she was Indian (it was a joke). She kept saying she liked sucking cock.
I did enjoy the session, it was really different. Very PSE although I prefer GFE.

OnTheTop
29-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Nice report Spiral...... Definitely GFE over PSE for me too...... Sometimes you can find some gem there.... have you tried Bora (if is the same one....?) She is kind of GFE... worth to try. :)