PDA

View Full Version : Rosemary@ 182 Club Rose, very nice

neverdone
27-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Went the Club Rose yesterday, and picked Rosemary as tekorling recommended. She's tall, long legs, very elegant looking, that's sweet.
I followed her into her room, it was warm and cozy, quickly i took the shower. she treated me like I am her boyfriend. so sweet.
Her massage was good, relaxing, her voice was soft, deep french, daty, she's so delicious, couldn't stop kissing her. the bj was the best i'v ever had, made me very excited. I couldn't fid a word to describe the whole experience with rosemary, she's such a beautiful lovely girl, i I will definitely go to see her again and again.

dontneed69
28-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Drive pass let weekend but didnot have a ball to drop in. Rose had heavily advertised her on the website. Is the room clean? I never received good kiss from WL, mybe visiting soon, do you know whether she do outcall:-D
have fun

tekorling
28-08-2012, 04:16 PM
her kisses are one of the best i had...it comes from her naturally....u do not need to force it

Littlewonder
09-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Went the Club Rose yesterday, and picked Rosemary as tekorling recommended. She's tall, long legs, very elegant looking, that's sweet.
I followed her into her room, it was warm and cozy, quickly i took the shower. she treated me like I am her boyfriend. so sweet.
Her massage was good, relaxing, her voice was soft, deep french, daty, she's so delicious, couldn't stop kissing her. the bj was the best i'v ever had, made me very excited. I couldn't fid a word to describe the whole experience with rosemary, she's such a beautiful lovely girl, i I will definitely go to see her again and again.

How about a bit of a description of the lady what nationality? How Old? Size shape? Apart from kissing any other services available etc etc?