PDA

View Full Version : A new deviant position!

henry_lawson
27-08-2012, 04:58 PM
I won't reveal where this happened as this 'massage' place keeps a low profile, despite the fact that the ML are in slinky evening dress. Let's just say its towards the upper north shore. Please don't ask for details as I can't say more.

Having enjoyed some anal probing earlier in the week at the parlour which is literally two doors down from the office, and having had yet another bust-up with the missus I thought I'd return to an old favourite, BJ and anal stimulation at the same time. This girl went one better.

After performing this for me while crouching on the table, and me exploring her snug honeypot with my fingers, she moved around slowly, my cock never leaving her mouth or her finger from my ass, so I could do her doggy style. She only disconnected when she couldn't reach any further, but as soon as my cock entered her, she reached underneath both of us and reinserted her finger! Fuck me Dead!

This mutual penetration was a new one for me, and I can tell you it's a something that's now on the permanent wish list.

Is there a name for this?

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 05:21 PM
I won't reveal where this happened as this 'massage' place keeps a low profile, despite the fact that the ML are in slinky evening dress. Let's just say its towards the upper north shore. Please don't ask for details as I can't say more.

Having enjoyed some anal probing earlier in the week at the parlour which is literally two doors down from the office, and having had yet another bust-up with the missus I thought I'd return to an old favourite, BJ and anal stimulation at the same time. This girl went one better.

After performing this for me while crouching on the table, and me exploring her snug honeypot with my fingers, she moved around slowly, my cock never leaving her mouth or her finger from my ass, so I could do her doggy style. She only disconnected when she couldn't reach any further, but as soon as my cock entered her, she reached underneath both of us and reinserted her finger! Fuck me Dead!

This mutual penetration was a new one for me, and I can tell you it's a something that's now on the permanent wish list.

Is there a name for this?

It's called prostate fuck, Bro!!

May be you need to go out a little bit more............haha

Thanks for sharing, no question asked.

Cheers

chandra_man1
27-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Its called gay? Lol
I can't find wl with arms long enough to do this while banging her.
Please tell which girl does this otherwise this should be in the x files section cos this is a mystery as to who ca provide this service.

wilisno
27-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Its called gay? Lol
I can't find wl with arms long enough to do this while banging her.

Maybe she's the sister of Mr. Fantastic, the rubber man in Fantastic 4 ? :miao:

slowmotion
27-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Maybe it was her toe that did the amazing deed:shout: