PDA

View Full Version : General talk Does an AR change your feeling, perception or rapport with an ML/WL you regularly see

cmk76
05-05-2013, 08:17 PM
An interesting topic came up during the end of my 2 hour session with a WL. Basically an AR was written about her and described in detail about the services with one particular punter. However, as this was posted online, another regular punter of hers read this and felt that he had not receive the similar experience with and would like to have the same. She concluded the conversation by commenting that the latter regular may have been a little jealous…

Upon leaving, this got me thinking too about the AR’s that I write about the ladies that I see. I admit that I might disclose a little too much regarding the intimate details of the session.

A question to punters out there is; whether an AR builds that expectation of receiving the same services? I know that subconsciously there is a pre-conceived idea of what might happen, but what is your feeling when this isn’t so…

And do punters envy other punters who receive that little extra attention from the ladies, even when they have been regulars?

jellyshots
05-05-2013, 08:36 PM
I have read other people's AR's on a particular WL (one of the few I'd seen) and the service wasn't the same but I wasn't disappointed. I think you have to remember that WL's and ML's are women too and that they have a choice on what they will offer someone else. I concur that the latter regular was probably jealous but really, if he got bent out of shape, he did himself more harm than good with that WL...

I don't envy other punters. Sometimes punters just do things that I personally don't like doing or being done to me...

the wizard
05-05-2013, 09:48 PM
An interesting topic came up during the end of my 2 hour session with a WL. Basically an AR was written about her and described in detail about the services with one particular punter. However, as this was posted online, another regular punter of hers read this and felt that he had not receive the similar experience with and would like to have the same. She concluded the conversation by commenting that the latter regular may have been a little jealous…

Upon leaving, this got me thinking too about the AR’s that I write about the ladies that I see. I admit that I might disclose a little too much regarding the intimate details of the session.

A question to punters out there is; whether an AR builds that expectation of receiving the same services? I know that subconsciously there is a pre-conceived idea of what might happen, but what is your feeling when this isn’t so…

And do punters envy other punters who receive that little extra attention from the ladies, even when they have been regulars?

That's why some particular WL's don't like the sessions intricately dissected.
It puts a lot of pressure for them to perform in a certain way and they don't want to disappoint other punters.
Yet some Wl's don't care, others don't read the forum .
I'm finding myself to be a little more conservative in my Ar's of late and that's just out of my respect for the girls I regularly see.
If the girl is happy for full disclosure, l'll definitely will comply in this regard.

The service should be pretty much standard for every one but I guess it's the little extra's that would irritate some one if he was not getting them.
As punters we shouldn't worry too much if we don't get the same service as it could depend on their mood,
your mood, the connection, whether your a regular etc.
I must admit it would probably irritate us when it doesn't happen

Sextus
05-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Well, I just write what happens to me. It isn't a prediction of what will happen to the next punter.

The review is a form guide, I suppose.

CunningLinguist
05-05-2013, 11:12 PM
My good ARs tend to be terse, out of respect to the WL. I just stick to the vital stats and a quick summary to inform other punters.
My bad ARs tend to have more detail to justify the bad report.

As for expecting the same service based on anothers AR, I think it is a bad idea to have this expectation. Sometimes ARs are exagerated or embellished so in these cases you will always be disappointed. Also every meeting of a punter and WL depends on so many variables it is unreasonable to expect the same service each time. I think it's best to just enjoy the session and do what makes sense at the time rather than follow a script from an AR. Also I think if a WL does something different that is not in the "script" it might make you feel a little special!

So I use ARs to help me decide if I want to see a girl or not, and also to see if the services I am interested in are on offer. Once I have decided to see the WL I clear my mind of the AR and enjoy the session for what it will be!

black knight
05-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Let's face it if it wasn't for the Ar's I would not have seen more than half of the girls I've seen.
They are a great resource, If I only get a small percentage of what was in the Ar, I would still be satisfied.
The Ar's can easily elevate the WL's to near celebrity status.

IExperiment
06-05-2013, 02:00 AM

I wrote a AR for Lily from GF/Nadira and the next time she saw me she said why did you write that now everyone is asking it, all I could say is sorry she was upset with me and that was the last time I saw her. Also another session with Amy from RR/130 so now I just do the rating.

able
06-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Sharing is caring :)

but I think the most precious ones should be kept private and not disclosed