PDA

View Full Version : Other Hot K-Girl @ 647 Elizabeth St

Gucci2012
27-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Tried to book something new but got rejected, fully bookedo,
so made a trip to my second play ground 647 Elizabeth for some as described on their web page "all can do???" Services. Paid for 2 hours $300. Now most brothers probably are'nt interested in a 30+ year old busty Chinese milf so I won't bother describing my 2 hour session finding out exactly what "all can do" actually means.

But on my way out I saw an extremely beautiful k-girl in the corridor who would normarly be in a GF 127 / 5 Star line up. She gave a friendly smile as I was buzzed out. And all I could think was f*#k I should have spent that $300 on her. Anyone know who she is??? I'm in love (not really, but close enough).

wilisno
27-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Tried to book something new but got rejected, fully bookedo,
so made a trip to my second play ground 647 Elizabeth for some as described on their web page "all can do???" Services. Paid for 2 hours $300. Now most brothers probably are'nt interested in a 30+ year old busty Chinese milf so I won't bother describing my 2 hour session finding out exactly what "all can do" actually means.

But on my way out I saw an extremely beautiful k-girl in the corridor who would normarly be in a GF 127 / 5 Star line up. She gave a friendly smile as I was buzzed out. And all I could think was f*#k I should have spent that $300 on her. Anyone know who she is??? I'm in love (not really, but close enough).

There's a very good report of Lili, it could be her, try this :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1565-Lili-and-May-at-647-Elizabeth-St-Waterloo&highlight=grygor

Gucci2012
28-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Thanks brother Wilisno I have been told her name is Bibi.

170cm or may be 165cm with out heels??? Dyed blonde/brownish tied back hair, flawless white skin, c cups??? And was wearing mini hot pants with a silver shinny bikini top.

That's what I remembered after a 5second glimpse of her, I wonder what I could remember after a whole session with her???

Hmmm Bibi? Sounds familiar but I've never seen her before.

Travelmate
28-08-2012, 07:23 AM
love to fuck one of this type,,,,

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Hi bro,

I am interested to know a bit more on this Busty Chinese MILF, especially the busty part if you dont mind sharing......haha

Thanks

Cheers

Gucci2012
28-08-2012, 12:08 PM
OK her name is Sakira, probably late 30's, c cups, dark not black skin??? I had already seen her before and did an AR last year on old forum but it wasn't that flattering how ever things change and so has her service, which was cob, cim, rimming, cia, bbbj, anal, dfk, cat bath, massage, oh and "all can do" which can mean anything as i found out, she does have limits...very willing with extremely good massage skills.

However I don't know if it was her massage that relaxed me or me cumming. Still no info on Bibi??? Come on guys some one out there has to have had her before.