View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Cobe

CunningLinguist
06-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Body: small, slim
Tits: big for her size, enhanced, a little asymetrical
Face: 6/10
Services: BBBJ, FS
Rate: $90/30min

Cobe has a good attitude and gives good service. Her BBBJ was great, she has this unusual twisting action mixed with a little bit of DT, it feels quite good!
She didn't do full DT for me but the twist was good!
Her breath was not conducive to DFK so I never tried it.
I was also a little suprised to see that she did not shower before or after the session. Lucky for the next punter our session was not a messy one...
The pictures (http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html) on the site look genuine but may not be that recent. The blue bikini one is definitely not a current pic (unless it has been photoshopped), that was probably her when she really was 21.

henry
06-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Is she a smoker?

bluray
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Yes she is n her photo is not natural. She is definately tiny with good body but noy exactly same as blue bikini.

CunningLinguist
06-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Is she a smoker?

Don't know, I didn't smell smoke and she didn't have smokers breath.

Oneonone
07-05-2013, 07:48 AM
She is definitely a smoker!

action_hunter
07-05-2013, 01:01 PM
She is definitely a smoker!
She is a smoker, but still smoking hot too! No problems for me a smoker too.

carmen farquis
07-05-2013, 01:56 PM
when I saw her she smoked in the room

CunningLinguist
07-05-2013, 07:26 PM
when I saw her she smoked in the room

Hmm, I didn't think that would be allowed ?
I haven't had a WL smoke in the room for me for years ... or for that matter even ask.

Oneonone
09-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Hmm, I didn't think that would be allowed ?
I haven't had a WL smoke in the room for me for years ... or for that matter even ask.

I think that if the customer is OK with it then no one worries, as a non smoker I don't like going in the room after a smoker where the room smells of smoke.

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 10:03 AM
I think that if the customer is OK with it then no one worries, as a non smoker I don't like going in the room after a smoker where the room smells of smoke.

I saw a girl a while back, and she was smokin.... in the room, but there was no smoke smell :)

M3
09-05-2013, 10:51 AM
CunningLinguist..The matter is being addressed by 533 management.

Like Oneonone I also am a non smoker and no one smells cigarette odour more than a non smoker.

It is not a simple WL issue as clients are the biggest offenders here when they light up in the rooms.

This would make it difficult for a WL who also has the habit to resist in joining in..

Regardless of what we think and with all the restrictions on smokers these days I would not be surprised if smoking is forbidden
except in a designated place which could be the bus stop out the front of 533 judging by the number of cigarette butts lying around
down there. :(

PhoBot
09-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Actually M3, I once went into the room for a booking, and the room smelt like someone had just had a smoke in there. Firstly, I couldn't handle the smell, nor did I want my clothes to reek so I asked Angie to find me a different room.

Sextus
09-05-2013, 03:53 PM
What a shame, i was going to comment on how beautIful Cobe's fall of black hair is, until I read the rest of this thread and realised that it would

REEK OF CIGARETTE SMOKE! :spook:

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 06:44 PM
What a shame, i was going to comment on how beautIful Cobe's fall of black hair is, until I read the rest of this thread and realised that it would

REEK OF CIGARETTE SMOKE! :spook:

Hey Sextus I didn't actually smell any smoke from her!
I got her during the day, maybe she only smokes after dinner ...

carmen farquis
09-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey Sextus I didn't actually smell any smoke from her!
I got her during the day, maybe she only smokes after dinner ...

maybe she only smokes after some one gives her the best orgasm of her life