PDA

View Full Version : Am i allowed to post now?

tectonic
18-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Or do i have to be silent as you wish ?

i'm quite afraid :o)

Travelmate
18-03-2012, 11:50 PM
i cannot see why you cannot post.
what is your problem?

Max Wood
18-03-2012, 11:52 PM
It's been quite peaceful today :-I

Travelmate
19-03-2012, 01:19 AM
every member should have the right to post as long as following the rules ...
what is tectonic worry?

Littlewonder
19-03-2012, 07:38 AM
tectonic! whats your problem? you have done 180 something posts why all of a sudden do you ask if your allowed to post just get on with it, keep it positive follow the rules and dont attack other members and I dont see what the problem is.

Niceman 123
19-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Bro. Littlewonder, I think there is a typo in your posting above. I think you want to say "don't attack other members".

I would add that "don't attack other members if you don't have a firm basis or facts to show what you said is true. And don't use offensive, insulting and inciting words to provoke other members, shops and agencies unless what you said is supported by facts and witnesses."

What you say in this Forum will be seen by all others and what you say will reflect your maturity, reasoning power, and your knowledge. The more unreasonable and unfounded postings you make, the more incredible you will be.

I think what I said above applies to all including myself.

Littlewonder
19-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks Niceman I have now fixed the typo.

tectonic
19-03-2012, 12:14 PM
nah man i was told to be quite at some point

punther
19-03-2012, 03:31 PM
nah man i was told to be quite at some point

Wow... you are still going on and creating new threads about this. It appears you are easily offended and take things to heart. Brother Tectonic, you need to get over it and just be happy!

tectonic
19-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Wow... you are still going on and creating new threads about this. It appears you are easily offended and take things to heart. Brother Tectonic, you need to get over it and just be happy!

you got a problem?
i'm not gonna let them go without any explanations

hobgoblin
19-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Another one?

I mentioned in the other thread that this type of stuff is just corny and make you look like a teenage boy or even a woman who seeks attention.