PDA

View Full Version : Other Massage7 Elizabeth St Central

tody
28-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Read about this new shop down near Central so headed down there last Wednesday. My back was killing me so was really after a good massage and anything else was a bonus ... mainly after a massage.

Shop is clean and new.

Was greeted by older Chinese woman with English not so good. Asked if she was doing massage of someone else ... She said someone else but it ended up being her.

As id never been before I went for the 30 minute massage. Paid $35 and got ready.

Talk about express massage ... WL massage at a express pace. Asked if i wanted a hard massage ... I said yes. She then jumped on top and kind of pushed my back a little. After not 10 minutes she asked me to turn over and asked if i wanted happy ending.

Yes i wanted it to end ... And i wasnt happy.

I said no thanks so she left the room and came back saying she asked other girl if she would do more for me. I said no just to finish the massage.

Guys one of the worse massages ... Whole ordeal lasted just on 20 minutes and i was glad to be out.

I looked up the adver agai. And noted it said a new concept and experience ... sure was!

End result was $35 down and still a back ache ... So thought id call shop 9 as id heard Erica was back.

... See my post upder shop 9

Travelmate
29-08-2012, 12:21 AM
thanks for sharing bad experience.

I am still learning everyday

you can go to 741 George St. 30 minutes pure massage only $35 .

much happier outcome

Charlie123
29-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Hey tody - at least the ML wasn't 18 this time

Flyerr221
29-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks for taking one for the team.

aussiegaigin
29-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Things haven't improved since my disappointments a few months ago.

tody
30-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Thats for sure .. Polar opposite