PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Four Hands Massage By Two Sexy Young Women

cheese69
06-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Enquired about this ad on Locanto today. They also go by the name of 'Lilly and Lola' and 'Two European/French Girls'. Anyway, they offer 1 hour nude massage for $300 or $200 clothed. No touching, no nothing. Seems a lot just for a massage. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and thought it was worth the money?

J0nes77
06-05-2013, 07:11 PM
I've not tried these two girls, but there once was a shop at Bowen Hills that offered the same and it was Nude, 1hr 2 girls for $230. I know that does not help you but I guess that's a comparison for pricing.

DV8AUS
06-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Enquired about this ad on Locanto today. They also go by the name of 'Lilly and Lola' and 'Two European/French Girls'. Anyway, they offer 1 hour nude massage for $300 or $200 clothed. No touching, no nothing. Seems a lot just for a massage. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and thought it was worth the money?

Most of the shops now offer a duo massage. You just need to fine tune your negotiating skills to receive what you are looking for ��

hiroo
06-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Seen the ad, $300 for massage w/ no touching, would rather save it to fly to Europe!

cheese69
07-05-2013, 04:36 PM
I've not tried these two girls, but there once was a shop at Bowen Hills that offered the same and it was Nude, 1hr 2 girls for $230. I know that does not help you but I guess that's a comparison for pricing.

Yeah just found this one as well. $200 for 2 young German girls nude for 45 mins. While I've had my fair share of massages in Brisbane, I'e never had a nude duo. Is it even legal? Looks and sounds too good to be true? Its not a set up is it?

Big John
21-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah just found this one as well. $200 for 2 young German girls nude for 45 mins. While I've had my fair share of massages in Brisbane, I'e never had a nude duo. Is it even legal? Looks and sounds too good to be true? Its not a set up is it?

Lets hope it's not a set up man