PDA

View Full Version : Other April Rose - Private Working Lady

mrbeen
29-08-2012, 10:03 AM
I finally managed to meet up with April Rose on Friday 10 August, taking a lunch time special 2 hours for $400 (the lunch time special runs from 11AM to 1PM). The day was also the one with the 100 kilometre hour winds arriving early afternoon, so it was cool and April Rose and I needed to cuddle up under the duvet to keep warm. I had tried to hook up with April Rose in November 2011 but was unsuccessful as the day of our meeting was when April Rose’s Blackberry had a meltdown and comms via mobile/smart phones was lost. April Rose got an Iphone as a replacement but this did not last either, besides a cracked screen it did not cope well with swimming in the toilet. April Rose now has a HTC and also a new mobile no. So these changes in technology pieces have at times meant April Rose has been off line and hence slow to respond. April Rose’s initial point of contact is april.rose59@gmail.com. She also has blog http://aprilroselovespie.blogspot.com.au/

After confirming on the day I was still on to see April Rose I was texted the location. As others have commented parking is a breeze for those driving while public transport in the form of bus and heavy rail is not far away from her abode. I found her premises clean and tidy

I arrived right on time and after gently knocking was let in by April Rose. April Rose advises she is 175cm tall, about 5 foot 10 inches in the old money, weights 65 kilograms and is a size 10. These statistics seem right to me, IMHO she is not in any way over weight. April Rose is curvy and has a nice set of d cup breasts. April Rose is in her late twenties, has short red hair, a number of body piercings, including pierced nipples and a number of small tatts. April Rose is a former Kiwi, so she is highly proficient in the English language.

April Rose and I sat on her couch having a general chat as a means of breaking the ice between us. April Rose advised me that I was her first booking in over a week. From chatting we progressed to DFK. At April Rose’s suggestion we then moved to her double bed and stripped down to underwear where DFK continued. April Rose and I then removed our underwear to enable easier access to each others bodies. Before action started in earnest April Rose asked if I had any favourite positions for sexual intercourse, I told her I would go with the flow. I then commenced to kiss/lick April Rose’s breasts and nipples. I then progressed down south and performed extensive DATY on April Rose. My oral efforts were rewarded with April Rose becoming wet and having a few O’s. We then reversed the oral favours and April Rose got in between my legs and began to work my cock over naturally with the tongue and lips, that is a BBBJ . This progressed to April Rose swallowing me whole and giving great up and down rhythm, it felt like I was fucking a really tight cunt. I held out a little while before blowing a load which April Rose swallowed whole.

We then chatted for a while about a range of subjects. Eventually I began to feel recovery in my cock so we started session 2 with more DFK. I then got April Rose to dom me up to which she applied some lube and then I entered her in mish. I pumped away for while before changing position to doggie. I had some problem getting a rhythm going with the silk sheets, it is bloody hard to get traction/grip. So we moved to me standing on floor and April Rose kneeling on the bed and I entered her again, crouching tiger and standing dragon. We did this for a while before I moved back to bed and April Rose mounted me in cow girl. As I was not going to come I got April Rose to de dom me and she began giving me another BBBJ. We then moved into a 69 position, April Rose is very agile/flexible and proceeded to orally pleasure each other. Eventually April Rose moved down to between my legs and worked my cock over with the oral attentions. Alas I could not come again. By this stage 2 hours had passed so I was happy to close the session. April Rose offered a shower but I declined however April Rose did shower herself. As the weather was really foul I then drove April Rose to Newtown, she wanted to visit friends, where we said good bye.

This was my first ever private lady experience and I enjoyed it. I would certainly revisit April Rose as it was more like a GFE than a commercial transaction.

NB Posted on other forums

andyfromoz
29-08-2012, 03:10 PM
LoL is this a genuine review or an SEO attack?

Flyerr221
29-08-2012, 03:32 PM
There is a long thread on April @ auxxx. She has good reviews.

babelx
03-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Looks like a SEO type of review!

punther
03-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Unfortunately, auxxx doesn't let non paying members read the review and there are no pics present on her blog :(

igloo
05-09-2012, 03:39 AM
After acknowleging different strokes for different folks..I muyst say this friendly bird was one of the 3 ugliest girls I have evr permitted to swallow my spoof. Granted the bbbj was good, but I would not dfk or DATY with your tongue. PM for specifics but dont go there thinking you will be stuffing it to the girl of your dreams.

BigBoy
05-09-2012, 12:50 PM
After acknowleging different strokes for different folks..I muyst say this friendly bird was one of the 3 ugliest girls I have evr permitted to swallow my spoof. Granted the bbbj was good, but I would not dfk or DATY with your tongue. PM for specifics but dont go there thinking you will be stuffing it to the girl of your dreams.

I'd have to agree, she is friendly enough and more than accomodating - but once is enough... She is a big girl (when I saw her - mid last year). I'd question mrbeen's assessment of her been 65kg's (unless she's dropped heaps of weight).

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Hey Mr Bean,

I'm glad you remembered the Crouching Tiger Standing Dragon position .... way to go man !!!

sapril
06-09-2012, 10:26 AM
What is SEO? And what is crouching tiger hidden dragon?

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 11:19 AM
sapril,

"Crouching Tiger Standing Dragon", not hidden dragon. It is the name I gave to a position in one of my earlier reviews of a Ginza girl. The girl is standing, usually facing away from the guy, and sticks her but out to reveal her pussy ... the dragon. The guy stands behind, but unless the girl is very tall, the guy must crouch to enter her from behind and fuck her ... thus, with my nick, you get the position "Crouching Tiger Standing Dragon".