PDA

View Full Version : When a WL goes overboard with DD

project_manager006
29-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Do you think it is weird for a WL to go overboard with DD?

I had this one WL who did it a bit at the beginning, and then later on basically went Chuck Norris DD on me. I mean, no one on earth would seriously like doing that type of stuff, would they? Wonder why she went to so much effort??

cisco
29-08-2012, 11:52 PM
She might be want to give more better service that she think it will better if she provided DD service

but i am not in to DD ,..others bros might be OK

but its a Big NO and NO for me

Polonius the Pedant
30-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Personally the Pedant loves DD and prostate play so it isn't weird to me!

But honestly if a WL is going on too far with something (for me it would be catbath/nipple play) what'd be weird is if a) I didn't tell her to change tack and/or b) she failed to listen.

handbanana
30-08-2012, 11:20 AM

maybe she likes the taste? she could be into scat ewww

Littlewonder
30-08-2012, 03:46 PM
I had a WL do it to me I think she was getting desperate for a customer to keep coming back! Must admit didn't work on me. Its bad enough kissing someone that smokes who want to kiss someone that does DD?

ilovefs
30-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Exactly, you could also say, why would a WL want to fuck any fat, ugly, trashy client who walks in the door for money. Or why would any WL do bareback sex. Simply because they want the business and many will do anything for it. There may be the occasional few you enjoy hardcore DD, but I'd say they are in a minority.

doubleunique
30-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Like ilovefs said its pretty obvious why. softcore dd is nice every now and then ,very kinky but hardcore is too much

holi_day
30-08-2012, 11:28 PM
I actually love DD. I even think it is an upgraded service standard if a WL or shop provide DD. I know some punters feel it's a turn off. But I can't explain why I am so into it. I also have an urge want to give DD. But I am be very selective on this so far I only did it on two WLs at 5*.

I have been looking for WL and shops provide DD. 5* is my favorite place. Excuse my ignorance, where else can I get DD?

shamrock
31-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Brodie 22, if you choose the 6 star service girls. The famous Eva I would recommend for DD. You should read my report on her.

Bracket
31-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Dragon drilling, rimming, arse licking – whatever you want to call it, I love it because it's so intimate. From the hygiene perspective quality WL will also give you some of the Listerine she uses at the end of the session to clean her tongue and mouth.

... I have been looking for WL and shops provide DD. 5* is my favorite place. Excuse my ignorance, where else can I get DD?

There are a number of the Ginza ladies who'll do rimming. They're described in Wilson's complete list of girls and their services that he put up in the Ginza roster a few days ago.

svkx
31-08-2012, 09:05 AM

I had this one WL who did it a bit at the beginning, and then later on basically went Chuck Norris DD on me. I mean, no one on earth would seriously like doing that type of stuff, would they? Wonder why she went to so much effort??

Any chance of telling who and where, for us that are into it?

Mozilla
31-08-2012, 12:21 PM
would it be odd to get a 'hardcore' dd and then she lean towards you for a kiss straight after and you push her away and say NO THANKS? would you think it would offend her or would she understand?

Charlie123
31-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Eeew - so gross... girl ccould catch hep-B doing that

Flyerr221
31-08-2012, 01:20 PM
The pork chops at 43 Albion Street will give you DD or what ever you want.

Not my cup of tea TBH.

project_manager006
31-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Any chance of telling who and where, for us that are into it?

Alexi from 5 star.

Jj999
01-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Hahahaha.

This is the kind of my favourite thread to hang around.. Increasing my post count very fast.

One person claimed, he has done overnight with Chilli, while Chilli had never done any overnight.
Now it's a DD.

Maybe in few weeks time, someone would claim he has done outdoor sex at Hyde park with 5* girls.

5* bro. You should feel proud, it's always the one on the top that is getting this kind of treatment from jealous people. Or people with any funny intention other that just posting real post or real statement.

After this, I'd predict, this project manager would say, whatever 5* claims. He's getting it.
Or maybe I'm wrong, and he's saying something else, because I have known his next move.

punther
01-09-2012, 05:59 AM
What exactly is DD, I just searched through Google and couldn't find a related answer. Is it "Darling Daughter"?

wilisno
01-09-2012, 07:06 AM
What exactly is DD, I just searched through Google and couldn't find a related answer. Is it "Darling Daughter"?
Why do you have to search through google ? ;) Just click on the link at the bottom of my post for abbreviation !

Alexlim
01-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Take it easy bros,

rumors are rubbish hahaha, wind could blow them and council could clean them on early morning when you wake up and walk in city " No rubbish on your pathway":miao:

I don't wanna argue with the thread like she did or she didn't anymore, it made me headache! I just feel happy on my session that's enough for me.

Charlie123
01-09-2012, 10:03 AM
OK, perhaps bro PM has his girls mixed up, but i wont write him off prior to him having an opportunity to respond and explain his earlier post.

PM006 is a 6-month 60+ post member. Ive always enjoyed and respected his contributions to this forum. If he says he made a mistake, thats fine i understand. If he continues to maintain it was this girl, i will not refuse to believe him.

For the record, id extend to most of the posters in this thread the same respect (ie. Anyone who has been around for a while with more a few good posts under their belt)

OldPing
01-09-2012, 10:20 AM
I actually love DD. I even think it is an upgraded service standard if a WL or shop provide DD. I know some punters feel it's a turn off. But I can't explain why I am so into it. I also have an urge want to give DD. But I am be very selective on this so far I only did it on two WLs at 5*.

I have been looking for WL and shops provide DD. 5* is my favorite place. Excuse my ignorance, where else can I get DD?
Bro, forgive my ignorance, what is DD?

Charlie123
01-09-2012, 10:22 AM
I think pm is referring to a tonguing of the anus .... Yeh, pretty gross but some guys like

OldPing
01-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Sorry, just say bro wilisno link, nah, DD is just a touch too much for my liking. Similar to a game played 10 years ago, when a friend, to prove his point, bought 2 brand new pee pan (the one used in hospital), opened and washed in front of us, and serve us wine with it. Only one is game enough to drink. What a waste that night.

OldPing
01-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks bro Charlie123. At SF, Poplar st, and 55 george st, some ml really know how to caress your anus and your little bro to arouse one. Especially Neimi at SF and Coco at burwood. I prefer that than dd.